Friday, June 17, 2005

Easy Money

Today is Friday ... like as if u dunno ...

Guess im a little worked up . Why ? Because there'll be a rehearsal for the recording later !! Im so dead ... serious ...

Well ... now Sharon is coming with us to the Genting trip . Sharon , u better brush up ur mentality . Stop behaving like a child among the adults !

Back to the topic ... the recording ! How how how ... ? What am i gonna do ... ? Sure die this time ... this time i cannot escape ... because there is only me , one Pipa !

Anyway ... i just got my haircut last night . The stylist was sweeping up the hair on the floor when i entered . When i went out after my cut , i realised that a whole chunk of hair was literally removed from my head ... because the floor was flooded with my hair . Now my hair is so much shorter , it really made me feel lighter . Maybe thats why i didnt lose any weight ... guess now i shouldve weighed 1 kg less ... I usually swing my hair back because its too long ... its already a habit ... now i just cant stop swinging nothing .

Think i better go practice my Pipa ... for easy money !