Sunday, July 24, 2005

My Reflection

Like i said ... this blog is revived . Meaning ... from now on ... i'll try to blog more often , hopefully ... everynight . If i dun blog ... its just gonna mean that i didnt come to NAFA to use the computer ...

Today ... supposingly ... i was going to NAFA to practice . Met LiuYan at NAFA . She was teaching the young talents ... i took my Pipa out from the room and wanted to settle in another room so i can practice . In the end , it all ended up like yesterday ... whole day using computer . But i was saved ... by WeiFeng . He say he treat Swensen's ... so ... no choice ... go eat ice-cream ! Ate quite alot ... im still quite full .

Not so easy ... its not just an ordinary day . In the end we , Kenny , PeiLing and WeiFeng , went to the KuanYin Temple ... because its her birthday . I told them it'll be a total chaos if i were to go ... because i wanted to go NAFA ... but they insisted that i go along ... so fine , i followed . I didnt know anything and everything i say will kinda offend the gods ... they know it ... but since they wanted me along ... then i hope they didnt regret it . It was very crowded ... and i paid my offerings ... and i prayed and stuff ...

Before that ... we went to Bras Basah ... then i bought another 4 CDs ... WeiFeng was sighing all the way .


Then after everything ... we went shopping . Shopping for all the Buddhism related stuffs . PeiLing brought quite alot . Then i was tired . However , i was the last one to finish my shopping ... i made everyone so tired . I went to hunt for some New-Age or Modernised Buddha Chants . I heard of plenty ... but i just cant find one that is suitable . Though many appealed to me , but i just find it hard to find . Then we heard the YanYu's CD ... the MIDIs are not that nice ... but she is so beautiful !

I've added some more new quizzes ...

Ive created a new blog ... its for all my better old poems ... and maybe if inspiration comes , for me new creations . I hope u guys will like it ...

Ive changed the song on this blog too ... its very nice , Suteki Da Ne . For the poetry blog , its a song that u guys should know ... i'll try to find the full version because that one got cut-off ... irritating ...

Ok ... thats it . No special inspirational thoughts for today . Im really tired . Though it seemed like i can blog forever ... but im still really tired . Im now listening to the new CDs i just bought . One of them sounds like shit ... i mean just not that nice ... not like what ive expected .

Sometimes , whateva u tell urself might not really be approved by ur own conscience . Things u say and things u try to preach and practice , sometimes it just doesnt get recognised by ur own soul , ur conscience . Things are already over , and i found my own happiness ... but when i hear something that i dun really want to hear , yet i wanna discover more , i just get a little weird . This feeling of blue just got over me . I tell myself its already an expired topic , and ive washed my hands off this dirty water ... but it just seems that once a while i'll still ponder over this specific subject . Its irritating ... Though the water will remain dirty , but i'll still stand over to see my reflection upon its surface . If nobody does something to purify it ... it'll forever remain dirty and i dun wish that to happen . Its eventual though ... inevitable .

The scars left by time will just never heal .