Friday, July 29, 2005

Principal Study

I have no idea what i was busy with ... Yesterday's lesson was canceled by me , because i will be very late if i were to go , and then , it will make YanYu wait ...

Today's chinese performance class , we listened to quite a few . I was very tired ... so i almost fell asleep . Next week , it'll be my turn ... What to play ? Ode to River Wei ?

Today was kinda tired . Yesterday i counted the number of CDs i bought recently . Usually a CD would cost around $15 , so if im not wrong ... ive spent around more then $250 ... because i bought 21 CDs . Or isit my maths got problem again ... ? U count better ...

I entered class with everyone including lecturer laughing . Thats good , because i brought along joy ! The main reason was because i was ' late ' , everyone is early , and i didnt comb my hair , because i was in a rush . Till now , my hair is in a mess ...

History was kinda fun ... Interesting . Sonatas , Concertos and Sinfonias ... so complicating . There is more ...

I found out that i only have 27 hour free for practice and study in a week . That is too little ... and most of the time now is spent in the computer lab . Because , the practice rooms were all full ... so sad .

Tonight i'll die at YanYu's house .