Saturday, May 19, 2007

To You

Cool, now Blogger saves ur draft every minute, to ensure that what uve typed will not go into waste due to stupid computer system suicides. Well, its been ages since i last dusted my blog, and it seems to me that very seldom anybody would now drop by to see whats left to salvage from their hungry boredom. Here it is! Another entry to set my day. Another entry to kill urs.

Its difficult to recall what happened during my previous entry. U know, its like those hide and seek thoughts that lurks behind ur brain. And well, todays a special day. Significant not just to the one and only, but to me too. May all ur wishes come true, unlike those dwindling hopes of mine which laid in the bin years ago. Ive given up as much as uve once did, but im still holding on to the little pieces. Feasible or not, it doesnt matter anymore. As i turn my head to take one more glance of the past, i smile... and just rub the silliness out of me. But well, others always say... love is silly.

Im not angry. I just look to my phone, hoping that i'll recieve a message on this day for a response. Though ive expected nothing in return, because ive learned that recieving is joy but yet giving is bliss. I know as much as u do that we wouldnt wish to be flushed back into memory lane for such ridicule. However, who can blame the naivity in a boy? Its silliness that drives him, its that little innocence which makes his world goes round. Im touched, not once, not twice, but just again by this blissful thought. A thought uve left behind as a fragment for the mirror, the mirror of my life.

Recently, ive been indulged into watching Korean dramas, variety shows and even some stupid Korean songs. Its like an addict to glue, ive bought many Korean dramas and watched almost every Korean crap on YouTube, and of course... downloaded illegally many Korean songs! I know, its kinda stupid. But can u believe it? Even WhampoaHilton is watching Korean stuff on the net now, why not me? Thanks to Audrey for her recommendation, and for others like myself for the spirit which thrives me into digging more Korean stuff. But well, i wonder... what makes this craze? I think its not the actors, nor the actresses. Its the plot of the stories. Its just so similar in a way that when i watch them, it brings a sense of belonging somehow. I must say that its impossible that i'd grown from such backgrounds, because the stories are just too fairytale like. Its like it happens only in once upon a time lands. But u have to admit! When u laugh and cry with the stupid plasma screen, u'll just relate urself with them. Its this weird thing that keeps the people going on with stupid ridiculous Korean dramas. Its stupid! Thats why people love it! U have to agree.

This feeling has been creeping behind my back since then. When? Im not very sure myself. Ive been wondering whats happening and whats going on. Im too lazy to step out of my comfort zone to find out, and too afraid that i'll blow my cover. I think its time to do as im told. Its a game. Yes, i think it really is. But, i dun think i can afford to play, its not the money or time at stake, its the emotions. I think and i think, i never do. I think its time to do something. Look, im thinking again! When will this stop?

I went out recently with YongRui, SiHan, Mark and Christoven. Not together, but on different ocassions. Yesterday, i went out with Christoven and Mark. And 2 days before that, i went to YongRui's place with SiHan. It was that day, SiHan wanted to watch this opera at Esplanade, but he didnt buy the tickets, which we thought that he already did. Its so expensive, its like $120. To me, i think its not worth the money for a show like that. So, we realised when we stared into his horse face that he didnt buy the tickets yet and its already sold out till their last show. Too bad, and so sad. Well, if it was me, i would have bought the tickets a few days in advance! But thanks to fate, we went to Suntec to catch a brilliant movie. A comedy to chill the day, excellent.

I think ive already scanned through all the movies this season. Now, im just waiting for the month to pass so that there'll be more to enjoy. I watched 4 movies with SiHan this month, and its the only 4 which i'll rather watch. Its kinda funny, on the first day of May, the official release of Spiderman, he came over to AngMoKio early in the morning to catch the first screening with me at Jubilee. Well, it was fun, and definitely the first time for me to catch a movie that early. It wasnt quite full yet, because its the first show. And next, another day at Bishan, we caught 2 movies in a row. The first would be another sad children show. I think this world is changing, especially with Britain using touching children shows to enlighten the world. I thought it was stupid, and i still think so too. My hair stood throughout the movie, with thoughts of such horrible childhood flashing through my eyes. I think im lucky! Im not gonna say the title, u guess. And the other would be a zombie show, yes theres only one in town. Lastly, the funniest and i would give my three thumbs up, 'Blades of Glory'.

Its the holidays! And i seriously cant wait for school to start. Before that, of course... my dear Australia trip. My friends are going over to China, i hope they have fun though i'll love to tag along. I wanna ask myself, whats this doubts im having about? Sometimes i'll just think too much ahead. I manipulate my own emotions to an extent that im my own enemy. I think its kinda bad... and not to mention, unhealthy. I realised that, the more im distant with my friends, the more i worry. I'll start thinking funny... and its not really funny... words dun express how i mean at times. Its seriously... funny. As in a bad way.

There'll be a BBQ this Sunday, which is tomorrow and i'll have to pay $30. Well, its sounded so expensive... but i thought, it was my suggestion to make everyone pay $30 at least. I laughed...

I'll be heading down to SCH later in a few minutes time to catch a concert. Fellow Pipa player, Harry, will be performing a solo, i thought it'll be good to go watch. Moreover, QingLun... nothing. And i'll see ChaiXia there too, i wanna scold her! She's telling me that she has no money, not even $10! Well, its a secret. Its already a special discount!

Im quite bothered with my long hair. I dunno how to manage it, and i dun wish to cut it just yet. I wanna cut it short before leaving to Australia... because i dun wanna waste money making it short now since im always at home. And i wanna complain about Singapore's weather! Can i lodge a complain to the government? They should plant more trees! So thick that it shelters the whole island away from sunlight, trapping heat and lowering in the infiltration of the precipitate. That'll be great!

As u can see, im getting bored... and im going out of point. I hate to eat fish.

See what i mean? So, see u guys soon. Actually... they should make a week holiday from every month, to balance up the holidays. Dun u think that'll be better? Or else we're like all trapped in boredom sticky tapes. Help me... im bored, but... im lazier!