Saturday, October 06, 2007

A Lewd Woman

Im stressed.

Among the pressures provoking these distresses were the exiguous use of time, and the growing awareness that it will lead to unforeseen consequences. However, to think of it, without knowing beforehand what problems the latter would bring or otherwise, i will not have to worry so much, because i will not know also the results if i were to focus on my time management. In short, whateva there is in waiting for me, i fret not. Because, what may be, will be! Even shorter, i leave my fate in his hands.

Whose? Nevermind. Alright, her hands. Get it?

Let me touch on some other issues. Well, there are people out there who sells themselves too cheap. Such quotation would arouse doubt and uncertainty. Why? Because its spoiling the market, unless it is indeed not worth its price, which i feel so. Questionable isnt it when an acclaimed diamond is worth merely a hundred. Worse, if a self-proclaimed good quality gem stone at the same price. So, first u'll hesitate to believe the price of the diamond or, the quality of the rock. Either one, i think its both too cheap to be true. How do people sell themselves? Other than at the poultry, or some domesticated fowl collection like Geylang, people are hinting desperately for others to either date them, screw them or praise them. Thus, not literally being prostitute-like, im talking about a desperado. Despite the different names, what makes it a difference? Not much. Thus, categorised the same in such a world where people generalises chickens with ducks. Whateva u call them, i call them whores, for they make a whore of themselves, not anyone else.

As for bitches, thats a different case. I'll never attempt to discriminate bitches. Why? Because im so bitchy myself, i'll only welcome fellow bitches to my organisation of bitching bitches. So if u twitch whenva u get bitched, dun cry, because bitches have their reasons to bitch, just like whores have their reasons to whore about. Being desperate, thats theirs, as for bitches, being unhappy. Bitches are never happy, because they get screwed over and over again that they feel no justice acted upon these rapists. Not literal! Mind me not, im using metaphors to decode my thoughts. At times, i'll personify things. But anyway, it doesnt matter! So, if ur sad or angry over a my fuss, then i'll be glad to let u know that im elated, for that ur unhappiness brings about my opposite pole! My happiness comes from my bitching, which leads to the downpour of sadness and wrath into somebody's life. So, never feel ablazed over what i say, because if u should, ur making cheering me up. I dun think anybody would wanna see me smile, so lets just remain how we are, bitching and listening and coming out from the other ear. Thats the way it is.

Do i hear a bitch? Whose barking out there?

Im so joking. At this point, i hope people do follow up close. I know some will either just stone or salivate infront of his or her computer screen, trying hard to catch what i mean. I know, my words are like butterflies, springing out from ur screen and dazzling in ur room. Take a small net, to catch them one by one. If u were to be so impatient to just trap them all in one big net, u wont know how to enjoy every single beauty. Anyway, salivate is to drool. Dun pretend its not u!

No! Use the tissue!

Alright, i hope all is clean, or cleaner, now. Ive looked deep in Galadriel's mirror and i think i see something nasty. If u dun read LOTR, then ignore that sentence. In layman's term, i have a premonition that something aweful will happen soon. However, its fate is not entirely in my hands. Im joking! Of course it is! Well, u see, i knew that a task given to him will not be fulfilled, thus i gave it as a test. If he has the heart to remember, and to complete them, i'll be more than impressed. But, if he doesnt, my anticipation will turn out predictably unpleasant. Undoubtly, i hope for the best. Even in this way, i have to prepare for the worst. Lets wish that the best is yet to be.

I'll be more obvious. QingLun, remember to buy the SCO concert ticket for me before its all sold out! Friends that wish not for a battle, or to be caught in the bonfire, please enlighten him or remind him of his task. It is appointed to him, to him alone can this task be complete. Whateva befalls, i cannot say.

Alright, this blog has been quite a nightmare for many. As for myself, i think im rejuvenating well. My will was weary, my heart was heavy and my troubles were dense. Now, i've released a part of me back into this world. Into this digital realm, it shall stay and never return into its baneful state. Back into the shadows! Fall back into the nothingness that awaits u and ur master! Alright, no LOTR. It actually meant, goodnight.