Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Birds Flock Together

Cant imagine how long it has been ... Ive lost my wont since the day my computer at home died , again . So now , im blogging at Cyberdome . Im playing the 21 hours LAN thingi , its worth it . Anyway ... im so bored . Now since its alive , i shall start spamming and i shall flood my entries as usual .

Between these period of silence , many things did happen , things that will happen happened , things that should happen has yet to happen , time is not ripe . Im now stuck again . I know what i should be doing , but im just sitting here rotting and wasting time . Simile to the rabbit race , the tortoise won . Im now slacking under the big umbrella tree , under its comfortable cool shade , taking my zizz out of this tiresom race . Think i might have slept a little too long . Its time to wake up .

My shadow is the only thing that walks beside me . Nothing else . What a wonderful world , isnt it ? I heard many songs during this period , and they all were inspirations for my blog entries , but it was too bad that my computer was down . I hope i'll get a new one soon . Micheal Bluble ... i think its how it is spelt ... i want to get his CDs ... a bolt out of the blue ? No , ive got it a target since quite a while before , but i kept forgetting about it . Im wasting money again , instead of saving and earning , im wasting it away ... like sand through the hour glass . But if its the hourglass , it'll turn and flow back , isnt it ? How wise can i be ? Thinking of these foolish thoughts .

Friendster is having some problems again . Its so unstable . Its always a problem , then fixed , then another surface anytime . Think im losing all my past times to this new addiction , guess some of u might know what it is ...

Some birds have wings that are stronger than before , so they fly away from their parents . They think about flying higher , hunting for food , but they never fail to forget their grounds . Their friends , their parents and their teachers . Now , things are different , maybe we should just look back at those times , both hard and beautiful , and reflect on who is the one that brought us to how we are now . People who tend to fly higher and higher might one day get struck by lightning . But those who stays on the ground , raising little chicks , will have a lower risk of getting struck . But are often prone to getting hunted , bitten and hurt . Think about it a little ...

Think think think . I really should start thinking . Im now running a race from the beginning only when time is almost running out ...

Guess this entry isnt that long also . its a warm up . Prepare for more .

By popular demands ... many asked why my blog stopped . So now , im back . I'll blog again soon when u people start to notice the revival of my blog . See u guys till then . Very soon , i believe ...