Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Frenzy

Dun worry ... nowadays , my entries will be short and sweet , easier to read . Why ? Because ... i really dunno what to write ... ive lost all mood to blog now , computer at home is down , so damn pissed ... So , no choice , but to just blog when either im at cafes or LAN shops ...

Now im at Raiders , came here early , just to play Warcraft Dota ... but that lady told me that they've downloaded a new patch , so , that means that if i cant play on Battlenet , dun blame her . Guess she really know me now ... Because i was damn irritating , changing computers here and there ... because i dun get the computers which have Dotas in it . So , i change the computer whenever this happens , quite alot of times . The lady just have to withstand that kinda irritation ... What a customer .

O results were out a few days ago , till now , the frenzy hasnt cease . People still call and message ... asking about the same thing over and over . Now , im really kinda wasting time . I need to apply for something quick . Or else ... time may run out , and against me . Friction , ive felt it over and over again , like on a purpose against me . Im tired ... so i think i just have to start saving time and money for myself . Start to grab time before it runs a little too late before me .

Grab it fast .