Thursday, March 17, 2005

Rodent-Free

Imagine not blogging for ten days . Imagine that . Its nothing ...

I went home at 9am . I took bus 162 . I dunno what isit ... i flagged for the bus . The bus driver stopped quite a distance away , when i walked over , he drove off . I noticed this hat that Malays wear ... He must be a Malay ! Irritating Malay pigs . I swear i hate them . I'll pour pig's blood all over them instead of Teh-C plus SoyaMilk , if u get what i mean ...

I met Marc , Tyron and their friend , Douglas , at Cyberdome very late at night . Think they went clubbing ... played with them .

Strange ... the song in my blog is back . Jasmine told me that I-WebTunes was down . Well , its obvious that she lied again . She's a liar ... Jasmine Lie .

Now im at Pacific Coffee with ChaiXia and Jasmine . That irritating rodent is not here ... so relieved . I am not feeling quite well today . Throat problem again , i hate it . I sneezed ... what a din ... Firstly , my nose isnt working that well , so if i do sneeze , it really means that im gonna get sick soon ... Well , but im quite blessed that that rodent pest isnt here with us today ... Finally , a rest for my poor ear drums ...

Friendster under maintenence ... Stupid Friendster sucks .