Thursday, March 03, 2005

Miracles

At Raiders again . Nobody wants to go out . I can understand that . Everybody's not in the mood to do anything now , except me , thats kinda normal ... Went to Sherwin's place yesterday ... Now im wishing that i can play Dota at home everyday ... Sherwin , u must help me with the computer stuff ... Need help !

Matthew should be fine i hope . I-Dec was kinda worried , he messaged me , asking me whether i was fine . Well , i am . Matthew isnt . I-Dec thought that i might commit suicide . Please ... with that kinda results , im already on top of the world . Matthew , dun worry , u can do something about it . Im sure u can ... Or at least , dun waste that piano talent of your's .

Let me recap about my results ...

I was surprised ... I got at least a B3 for Geography , which i kept failing in school . Everybody expected their's to be higher than that , but they ended up failing or with lower grades . Think maybe Nachi has a different marking scheme ... a tougher one compared to O's . I passed my Science , which was damn surpirsing . Ive never passed Science in school . I swear that i dunno anything abt Science at all . Chemistry , i dunno how to calculate Mols and i dunno Redox and other things such as Bases and Alkalis ... Physics , i dunno what is Alpha or Beta particles , and i dunno formulas for many calculations and i dunno definitions or any laws ... With all that elementary stuff missing , do u think i can pass Science ? No . Everybody was surprised that i passed everything . Even teachers . They were all bugging me asking about my results . Ms Ng laughed at me . She came to me telling me that i passed Maths , which she thought was quite surprising , because Mr Chan told all the Maths teachers ... Ive really no idea how i passed Geography still . Honestly , i didnt study Human Geography at all , because i didnt buy the textbook and i didnt do the workbooks , neither did i listen in class . I know nuts about Human Geography ... but the surprising thing was ... im better at it . In my exams , both in school and for O's , i did more of Human compared to Physical Geography questions . Funny ...

Cant believe that im that happy with that kinda results . But , still , its shocking , and its a miracle .

Sometimes , a miracle could be something for u only , to others , it might just be seemed as nothing much .