Friday, April 15, 2005

Muddy

Other than 'Tab' , 'Ctrl' and 'Alt' ... theres noting more that ive been pressing lately ... of course ... and the direction arrows ... I know i should pressing on myself more on my actions .

Ive nobody else on my mind currently ... except for one person ... i dun think that he know that its him im thinking of ...

In case if u dunno who im talking about ... dun let ur imagination run wild . Its Micheal im talking about . Micheal ... ? Micheal Buble ! Dun think crooked . Ive been thinking of his songs ! Its his songs ... " Song For You " . I love it . Though i dun understand what has the starting music got to do with the rest of the music ... its not matching at all ... funny ...

Today ... i was quite surprised by the number of people that added me in MSN . Luckily i deleted quite a few which i dun really talk to ... if ur reading this ... dun worry its not u .

Ive been so detached from life ever since graduation . I think im really lagging in my teens ... i should be somewhere else , vandalising some walls or something ... getting myself drunk and my hair dyed ... or something that some normal teenagers would do in the US ... What am gonna talk about when i get older ... what do i have to say to the younger generation ? Talk about my failures ? Thats it ... talk about my encounters and how i ran away from it . Besides all these ... i can actually talk about my friends . Friends that truly deserved the title as " My Friend " ... i dunno whether its right to mention them here ... its kinda awkward ... feeling this awe now ... Well ... think maybe not ... feels like some girlish stuff ...

School life ... i missed it ? Somehow ... i cant deny ... but not totally too . Im enjoying this freedom , but its getting me nowhere , aimless ... Like some romantic snowing paradise ... But im too lost in the snow . I cant look beyond the boundless white snow ... Im lost , i admit it . I need a light to guide my way ... bring me safely back to my track ... There are people that i can never repay ... they are the lamps , that shines upon my path . Thank you . Anyway ... if u think u are one ... maybe ur not !

Im so mean ...

I think im getting the habit back ... flooding my entries like always ...It goes on ...

I just chatted with WeiLin . A lost friend ... 2 years ago ... She plays the percussion . Shes now in Nanyang Poly . When people ask me where im at now ... i really dunno how to reply . Shes another nice girl . Hope she joins CSCO ... Dun worry i think u can make it .

Something that i fear ... I might look ' Dao ' , meaning somehow arrogant ... But honestly , i dun think i am . Im someone that is struck with deadly sins . Among them , one would definitely be ' Sloth ' . Im unimaginably lazy ... even when it comes to talking ... sometimes when u see me pointing and communicating with my hands ... u know im either tired , or can be bothered ... My sealed lips might portray me as some who is ' Dao ' ... so ... to anyone who thinks that i am ... please bear in mind that im not !

Im really tired ... getting myself dirty with mudslaps . This CO circle is so dirty that anyone who enters would only disintegrate and putrefy . One living proof would have to be that guy ... and this girl i know ... I shall not point fingers ... but ive been noticing ... it gets worse and worse . I think it has to do with the teachers . This dirty mud that i wanna talk about is someone i hate . In my eyes , he is just something like mud . Mud thinks that he's like a purified water , but in fact it havent seen his own guise . No matter how mud is purified , it wont be completely pure ... Not knowing how disgusting he is , he goes around and telling his fellow friends , flora and fauna , how wonderful or how great he is . Mudslaps ... heard of it ? Well ... it shows how dangerous he might be . Its just a metaphor anyway ... But theres another term called ' Mudslide ' . One day it'll fulfill its purpose in the dictionary . To u , mud , nobody likes u and one day u'll fall like ur fellow muddy friends !

I hate u !

Im going crazy ... i think i better stop here ...

Before i go ... and give ur soring eyes a break ...

I just wanna say that ...Im useless and i think im turning into someone ... i dun want ... no ... no ...