Thursday, April 14, 2005

Hibernation

The audition for NAFA is coming ...

Think nobody will notice this blog . My blog was somehow been frozen for quite a while ... roughly a few months ... Now , its kinda hard to pick up the old habit of blogging . Life without my blog really kinda saturate my brain with train of thoughts .

Actually though my computer is down , i can actually still use it . Its just that , sometimes the explorer might be a little screwed up , the colours too and the mouse cursor is missing ... so , i had to use the keyboard to do almost everything . Well , i wasnt quite use to it before , now i kinda got the hang of it ... So , from now on ... i'll use the computer to blog my entries ... but i dun think there will be any colours ... It just depicts my state of life now , without colours ... anyone would be nice enough to drop by to repaint my world with the colours of the rainbow .

Please approach me when u see me online in MSN , because i cant talk to anyone if they dun talk to me , or else it'll be really troublesome ... But if my reply should be any slower , it might be due to the reason that im talking to a number of people , u cant blame me for being too popular can u ? Dun envy me please ...

Im joking ...

I just bought an album ! Its by Micheal Buble ... its lovely ... sweet ... tender ... juicy ... delicious ... I love his voice , sweet and soft ... and his songs , they are perfect for the night . Another singer that i love would be Sarah McLachlan . Her songs are perfect for any quiet moment . Anyway ... back to the album ... I bought the CD mostly because of 2 songs ... one of them is 'Home' and the other is "Feeling Good" . Totally jazzy and sentimental , a farrago of both . I like songs that have a welter of both elements , not neccessarily be jazz , maybe a little of Country would be fine . Micheal Buble , a must buy !

Ive been feeling this bore for this few weeks ... I havent revised my music theory ... i bet i'll fail the audition like what Kenny thought . It defintely wont be on the practical section . Maybe on oral and written paper .

Im dead ... dead ... dead ...

Shit ... shit ... shit ...

Im really stressed now ... now ... now ... Shit u ! Dun think u can help ! If ur reading ... u better not talk or mention to me about this ...

Stress ... stress ... stress ...

Anyway ... weird . There wont be any electricity in my area from 3 to 4pm ... but strange ... im still using my computer and listening to Micheal Buble ... Its already 3.15pm ... Hope they wont cut it any moment now ... I dun wanna retype this peice of shit ...

Anyway ... i think its because of my room . Usually when there is a shocked circuit at home , my room wont be affected ... dunno why ... its just weird . So it might be that only my room has electricity supplied .

I think i better go now ... anyway ... my blog shall revive after hibernating for this few weeks ... or in fact , months !

Bye . Come back for more .