Sunday, April 17, 2005

U , As In Me ?

Went for practice today . There was a new Pipa girl , from WenShu i think ... yes ... Not bad . I was late as usual , last week was my best record . Too bad there wasnt any combine practice ...

What happens if i should fail the NAFA audition ? That i dun think i should say it here ...

ChaiXia accompanied me to LAN at Raiders ... Sylvester and Stanley was there too ... i watched them play ... then after they were about to leave , i took a computer beside Stanley . ChaiXia had nothing to do but to watch me play ... guess it was really boring ... for her that is ... Then Mom come to fetch me , so i gave ChaiXia a lift to the interchange . Guess it wasnt that fun without the joke i played on her while waiting ... ask her ...

The SYF competition is near . I am going to watch it ... no matter what . Conductor said he'll get tickets for me and he'll call YangXiuMao for me ... funny ... I must watch the competition ! I also asked Matthew to ask Mdm Xiao for me ...

Actually was supposingly going to Orchard , or a movie ... but , i didnt wanna leave AngMoKio ... so selfish ? Yes ... that stingy .

There was nothing to do ... Other than playing Dota ... there was nothing else on my mind ...

Im watching a reality TV show ... its kinda nice ... watching how people get to bitch about one another ... Before that , it was a damn romantic movie ... i missed it ! I caught the ending , and i cried . Stupid ... I feel that im pretty sensitive towards this kinda movies ... its kinda nice , Another one was " Ever After " ... it is a Cinderella based story . I like this kinda stories ... touching ... romantic ... The movie that i mentioned is none other than " Kate and Leopold " ... did i spell it correctly ? ... nevermind ... Theres somethings i shouldnt say here too ...

I know i shouldnt say that ... its making ur heart itch ... u want to know ? Ask me .

I dun recall asking about that guy , so please dun mention that name , Kenny . Stupid . And that question was totally dumb !

There's something that im thinking about . Wonder if that little remark was meant for me ... Day dreaming again ...