Monday, August 01, 2005

Thunder Cloud

Things are different now . Sometimes i just dunno whether who are my friends and who arent , but now i know ... Some people are just 2-faced . I'll be honest ... if ur wondering who im talking about , its u , Kenny .

Some people claim that they have no time to be committed to one thing . However yet , they can manage to commit themselves to other orchestras and stuff outside . Now , just using CSCO for his own identity . He seriously dun deserve that kinda treatment . If studies is an excuse , then i dun see why he can perform with outside , so actively with another orchestra . Dun tell me that other orchestras outside dun take up time . Nonsense ... And if ur curious who im talking about ... its JonathanNgeow SiMin ! Jon , u suck . Pathetic ...

YanYu and i will start our new system of training soon ... and its gonna be tough , i gotto admit . She warned me too ... Im seriously wasting too much time already . No regrets though , because after this , i believe i can start playing ... From Sec 1 till 4 , ive seriously wasted my time playing and idling away with the Pipa , by right i should be attached to a teacher and study under him or her ... but ive no money ... and my mom doesnt support me in music ... Now im in NAFA , she has no choice ... and now ive to start making decisions for myself . I play music for the sake of my love for music , not for competition . I think some teachers , specificly , has some problems in their character and attitude , they tend to make their students to competitive and too arrogant and over-confident . Though being competitive is nothing wrong ... but the mindsets of these children arent matured enough to really understand what it really means , therefore resulting in this kinda behaviours . Witch woman ...

Im now really angry , though many things arent my business to care , but im just really fed up at how people run this world . Its screwed up , chaotic and really fucked up . Fuckers everywhere trying to get their names on everyone's list , trying to prove themselves to be so-called professionals . Please ... if u cannot do something well and u know it , dun try to fake things and hide all ur flaws . Who am i refering to ... ? Everyone knows best ... The favourite black cat of the wicked witch ...

This world is corrupted . Does the end of the world really mean that the world will end ? Or will the end be caused by human themselves ? I think its the latter ... This world is not coming to an end , but humans are driving humans up against the wall . Even a peaceful paradise has been deafeated of its purpose . Corruption as taken over , all over ... Music , an utopia where people express their emotions , a place where people seek for ... but is now taken over by dark clouds and stormy seas somewhere over the greyish horizon .

I'll not point fingers and mention too many names , some are just too famous and everyone should know . Kenny and Jonathan , a perfect match , that i should really spill my frustration upon . Thats it . I'll stop , for now .