Sunday, April 08, 2007

Deign To Acknowledge

The clarion sounds, as i walk back into the gates wounded and violated. I was rudely disturbed by the rude and obscene blog of ChaiXia's. Its a war outside!

Right, im just kinda inspired by ChaiXia's blog to start blogging again. I know, its been kinda uncertain when i'll blog. Well, i just need something stupid or funny to really drill me. Im infected by some lazy bug, and im just idling away and eating time day by day. Let me refresh my memory and tell u guys about the events that took place since my last entry.

I wasnt there in the morning to witness the shocking performances of the first slot for SYF. I went in the afternoon, and specially there to support Dedric's school, SiLing. I felt kinda excited when i see those familiar naughty faces on stage. I sat at the instructor's row and started praying for them. Poor boys and girls, they must have been through alot of stress. I could hear that they've improved suddenly, and its really hilarious when the DaRuan went out of tune. The China kid, the most irritating one, didnt bother to change his instrument... I almost flipped over.

They played well, and i thought that they could at least get a silver somehow. But well, not lucky enough. Dedric went off before the results were out. Well, im not sure whether they're happy, but for the effort and attitude, i think its a lesson. Do better next time!

After watching the SYF, i headed down to Orchard and met up with Christoven. While waiting for him at ThatCDShop, from the listening booth, i saw this girl carrying a Pipa. She looked kinda professional, so i guessed that its WuQiong, the adjudicator for the NAFA grading. She was YuJia's classmate.

I stood up there, looking down and wondering if she's waiting for a cab, because she's standing by the road. She wasnt flagging, just standing still... Kinda wierd. Well, then a white car came to pick her up. So, Christoven came, and i was killing time in the shop doing nothing and persuading myself not to buy any CDs. I failed, i bought 3 for the price of $50, with a little change. I bought GnarlesBarkley's CD, and i thought that it'll be great.

Well, great... theres nothing much.

On the following day, i headed down to Eastcoast. I was having a hard time trying to reject the offer. Christoven kept pulling me along. U know how he persuades people... So, he kept asking me, and i had no choice... Anyway, it was fun. But i was really tired, almost fell sick. I woke up early, and took bus 13 down to Eastcoast. While walking into the McDonalds, i met LianWei and YinXuan.

It was arranged at 11am, but well, we all gathered at noon. Perfect according to NAFA's timing. Some had breakfast, while Christoven and SiHan was already cycling! They couldnt wait, i think they were early. Well, i got my bike, and i had to share the sister bike with LianWei. U know, those double person bicycle. It was the best experience ever! I tell u, its very fun. Really! Im not lying! Really!

LianWei was shouting here and there, feeling insecure and kept whining about me steering badly. Then, he wanted to take the front seat. At BedokJetty, after taking pictures together, and some with myself, i gave him the opportunity to take the front wheel. I hopped on, and from that time on, we started crying and laughing non-stop. They left so quickly, without turning back to show concern for the poor us, who were struggling with the little bike. Too bad LianWei didnt see how i cried, it was terrible! My eyes were all watery, and my tears were salty and all flowing down my cheeks.

Christoven, SiHan and ZhengYi were missing. We couldnt find them, and we had to cycle back to find Eudora who came so late. She couldnt wake up, so she took a cab to find us. She said she was at BK, and couldnt find any bike rental shop. So, we found her and she had to walk back while we cycle along with her very steadily slow walking pace. They brought back a bike for her, and we all cycled back to meet up with the rest.

I was hungry, i headed to the BK for some food, and its the BK that Eudora mentioned. After eating, we wanted to cycle back to return the bikes. I hopped onto the bike and cycled for like only a few steps, we got there. I was like... what the hell? Its just beside BK! The rental shop was just beside BK! Like just a few steps, i think a snail can even reach there within a few minutes... Hilarious...

The girls left, while the guys, excluding Christoven, heading to play LAN. YongRui went home to bath first, and met us up later. It was the worse LAN experience ever. Firstly, we all dun play the same games. Its stupid, some wanted this and some wanted that. Its impossible for me to play with them, because i cant play CS, i'll get headache and i'll vomit then die.

I think im having a flu.

Anyway, we played till around 8pm. I played for an hour only, while they continued playing for 4 hours. I sat there and fell asleep. YongRui apparently fell asleep too, we woke him up with a phone call, and he met up with us at the complex. Then, we took bus 12 down for steamboat!

It was crowded, and it was kinda packed. We ate, and i ate like hell! I love it! The sauce was really good. Anyway, had a great time there. Many ate, while ZhengYi and YinXuan were topers, who drank and drank. SiHan claimed that its one of the most unhealthy meals ever. YongRui ate little... What was LianWei doing? I cant remember. Well, i settled my mind that im going to go there again, but with some other company.

Sometimes its better that way. On the next day, i headed down there to eat again with Christoven and YongRui. Its like yesterday only anyway. We ate alot, and its packed. Really packed. Those China guys were so barbaric. They removed their tops, because its kinda stuffy, and they walked around like that in the shop. Many were waiting for food, and when the meat comes, they'll all rush over like hungry dogs. Christoven and i waited very long for YongRui, meanwhile we ate quite alot. When YongRui came, we started eating more. Sadly, we didnt touch any prawns.

I wanna go there again! Next week!

Well, heard some news about the grading. Well, cheer up people! Im horribly busy this coming week. Tomorrow, i'll have CSCO practice, then... on Monday, im not sure whether there'll be any rehearsals for the performance this coming Sunday, on the 15th of April. MrYeo cancelled the trio pieces, and requested for a small ensemble instead. Well, im fine with anything. On the same day, i'll have another rehearsal with a Latin group and singer, and with YanChong for a performance on Tuesday night in a pub at ClarkeQuay. So cool... i wonder how it'll be like. YouGuo couldnt make it, and he messaged me to take over him. Anyway, i also reminded him about the money. I think these few days it must have been horribly busy for him. U know, grading and SYF, its like 2 major clashes. So, he must be really stressed out with so much to worry for, thats why i didnt ask him for the money. Anyway, take ur time, YouGuo, its alright, i understand.

Ive been sneezing. I think im really getting ill. Or maybe im losing nostril hair. Either one! But i'd prefer falling ill... But no. I wanna be normal! Let me be normal again!

Im thinking of cutting my hair. Or else, im always sitting there, moving errant hairs out of my face. I went to teach again, and well theres progress... i hope it'll turn out well. Anyway, the China trip can be posponed because YanYu aint going anymore. Sad right? Well, her baby cant go, and if Angela cant go, who'll take care of her? So, she's staying in Singapore. Im going alone, or maybe with some friends.

Heres a section for QingLun. I dunno, but its always 90% impossible to get to him. Firstly, u cant contact him because he doesnt pick up his phone, or he doesnt reply messages. The fault lies with his phone, yes i know. And well, he talks alot, but does little at times. He hasnt fulfilled anything that he told me weeks ago. And its impossible to get him to go out. Its always me calling him out, and when he calls me out, im always either available or sometimes just coincidental that im in town or out with others. Im tired, really. I dun think i'll be calling him to go out anymore... its so tiring! Have fun, QingLun.