Monday, September 03, 2007

Houg It

I'd goofed.

I had procrastinated, until an opportunity was lost, or till i fail a module. Purely fiction here. Reality bites hard, and ive flaunt my scars, vulnerable, to my enemies. Thus, once bitten, twice shy. However, i have openly whipped a wounded body, hoping that by sacrificing one, many will learn his valuable lesson as their own. Unfortunately, we're all still human.

Its sad, dun u think so? We learn to dodge, but yet, nobody teaches anybody not to catapult.

Lets drop it. I wanna share with u some crazy moments i had yesterday, with a clique of loons. I met SiHan and YongRui at school. I managed to persuade them to follow me to SimLim. There, i bought a blank rewrittable DVD, so that LuHeng will send me Finale07. I'll like to take the chance to thank LuHeng for being always so generous, putting others before himself. Christoven and Mark came to meet us later, while SiHan was hunting around for his earpiece.

We took a bus over to Audrey's place. Somebody claimed that he would bring us there. Im still wondering, who? We overshot a stop, thus we walked all the way over. It was Martin's farewell party. I heard his parents threw in big effort to prepare for this occasion. U see, he'll be having the priviledge to leave the balding field for a fallow farmland. He'll by flying over to America for his further studies in Violin. Lucky boy, he had a bunch of jealous cattles over to celebrate for his liberty. We, being the cattles, went over to wish him luck, enjoy the BBQ and have fun with Audrey and his family. It was crowded! If u were there, well if not, then use some imagination, u'll probably think its a class gathering.

It was noisy, the food was great and her family never fails to tickle me. Its really funny there. If i were to take my family photo, it'll all be grey, dull and most probably many would be frowning. Well, the contrast is huge. We played games, and what other games would i suggest? I bet, if uve played my games before, u'll most probably had played it all already.

We stayed till late. I took a cab with SiHan and Christoven. I alighted on the way to Christoven's place, and took a bus home. Recently, ive been spending my time wisely. They say, when a person lies, his nose will swell. Its scientific, and probably thats why CarloCollodi's Pinocchio had so much fun lying. For ur information, Jonathan has a big nose, thus its undoubtly proven that he is a born liar! Im so logical!

Im joking. Or maybe im not. But, that doesnt interest u. So therefore, lets get on. As u may be aware, from my previous post, im currently addicted to the smell of books. Somehow, they smell of dung. DrTan once shared with us her liking for books, its partly due to its smell. She called it aesthetic. For others, its merely recycled dung. As for others with fetish for books, i shant touch on that. By the way, ive washed myself clean from the urge of CDs like quitting cigars. However, the price is heavy. Why? Because books are somehow more expensive. It doesnt matter, it'll take me a longer time to finish reading them too anyway.

For frequent readers, probably this wont mean a thing. But, for me, i managed to complete an entire book within a day! No, its not a cooking recipe, and it takes more than a day to scan through all those pretty pictures. Its actually a book on talking language, such as metalanguage and communcation skills. Well, i know them theoratically, but ive not developed those skills into practical use. No conclusions. Period.

A few hours ago, i went shopping with SiHan and Christoven. I was telling them about what ive read, and sharing with them what ive learnt. It'll be awkward if SiHan has no arguments or disagreements over anything. Im not thrilled to counter every irritating possibility he has. He bought his brother a birthday gift, while i pampered myself with 2 more new books. These books are in line, till im done with my write language. Therein, lies the secrets to the power of persuasion. It reminded me of Saruman's magic, which lies deep in his voice. He has the power with words and he sounded most convincing to any ears. As the incarnate of the lost soul of Saruman, i shall inherit his mastery over the power of persuasion!

Slap me, if im too carried away. The other book has much similarity with AllanPease's books on communication. Its by RobertBolton, and im so sorry... the book of persuasion has not been bought yet. I remembered, because i had promised myself to get it only after ive finished with both of my new books. So, by correcting my error, the other book would be by HenryRussel, its about etiquette.

It was raining heavily after choir this afternoon. Its irritating, because i wore slippers. I had lunch with QingLun, and he was patient to follow me to the bank. I went to deposit my cash, which i failed to do so yesterday, due to the condition of my money. The queue was long, but we waited together. During my turn, the lady looked rather sad to serve me. I gave her stacks of money, unorganised and they were in bad shape. I think i should have ironed it before leaving for school. Too late.

We had lunch together, and we were late for the Dizi masterclass. I was so sorry, because he had to play, and being involved in the masterclass, i shouldnt had asked him to the bank with me. Anyway, he left his keys behind. I tried contacting him, but he didnt answer my calls. How careless of him to leave the recital hall after the class without taking his keys. Fortunately, he has a friend like me.

Right!

I attended a masterclass yesterday by CharlesHoug, DrGoh's composition teacher for his doctorate degree. It was great, but i was late. Today, i attended another masterclass by CharlesHoug, touching on the uses of scales and modes. Well, u might figure that its the major, minor scales or probably one of those church modes. Ur wrong! I shant talk about something which im not really clear about here. Wait, please let me go figure what he said first. Actually, ive some doubts to clear, which would make perfect sense then. Its my fault for not questioning! But nevermind, somethings are beyond my understanding. One thing im sure of, he is funny in his own ways.

Alright, after such a wonderful night, Cinderella has to return home. Im afraid that i might turn into a beautiful princess at the struck on twelve! Alright, u might recall this joke if u were with me last night. Nevermind, im sure many of us had fun during the weekends. What did u do for ur weekend? Was it memorable? If it was, please call us at our hotline and tell all about it! We care for our customers unlike how others do, u deserve our service. Please call us, goodnight.