Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sotto Voce

School is starting. Before it does, it has leeched me of my money. Well, not long, im sure it'll grab me by my ankle. I just need a relief, remove this shackle from my feet. Theres so much to do, theres so much to complete. Im not sure about u, but im worried for myself as i am for some others. Im sure there are plenty who'll get along just fine. They play by the rules, they play with their cards and they play well enough. As for us, we have to cheat. Some may see through a juggler's trick, but while others, they gape at it.

Ive lived and suffer long enough. Im sure its time to move on. To think about it, ive forgiven many, forgotten much but forgone little. Much of my woe stays. They do not free me, neither do i seek to liberate myself from its snare. Freedom is mine for the taking sooner or later. However, how ready am i? That, troubles me. My face remains wrinkled as i live by day and night, harrying myself with a burden that i cannot carry.

I wanna look far enough. Further than my eyes can bring me. But then again, bring me out of sight...

That day, i went to support Tommy. He played a concerto with SNYO. Well, it was great! I loved the third movement most, and its obvious that the other girls were... kinda poorer. Anyway, after that, Tommy's family treated us to supper at HongKongCafe. I felt kinda bad, but since his father was willing to, im kinda alright with that. Anyway, im sure i'll have another chance to treat Tommy or Audrey to something else some day. Goodjob Tommy, keep it up and build up more courage. Well, im looking at a mirror actually, i think im not any far from Tommy. Ive some fears... but well, ive to pretend to overcome them. It really depends on my audience...

Well, the CSCO concert is coming. The tickets are selling fast. In fact, i started selling mine today only, and ive left with just one last ticket. Im sure i'll need a few more, but well... its really hard to encourage people to attend the concert. U know, when its free, they'll consider. If its expensive, they'll really consider till they forget. Ive many replies, which from it ive learned how people react with stressful questions. Im sure there'll be a day that i'll use those innovative and creative replies on them. I simply learn from the best.

Theres much to say, but theres more to hide. I got quite a few comments... but somehow, its as soft as the wind. It shall appear as a guide, when all lights turn out on u.