Friday, July 20, 2007

U And Ur Duties

Well, i know ive been missing since my fifth entry on Sydney. I'll complete it today just briefly, since i dun think anybody would really be interested in my longwinded details. So, i fell sick after eating that pasta with MikeChiang and friends. MrChiang shared with us his stories... and well, i kinda admire him. Im not sure about myself about many things, but im sure that ive people around to support me.

I had high fever for 3 days, which quickly ensnared KaiYi and YiRui who fell ill with me. So 3 of us laid in bed and the nurses came to take care of us. Our hotel room has transformed into a hospital ward overnight. How sweet? I was on the verge of healing, but i was naughty... i went out. I took the chance and headed out to DarlingHabour. Come on! Im sick, but so? I dun think i'll die, even if i will... i wont mind. But, im in Sydney! Its time to rock and roll... even if im in my grave, i'll make sure i have fun in Sydney as a zombie. I just wanna have fun!

The aquarium was great. Singapore has so much to learn... Anyway, i'll cut it short... We were invited to perform again at SydneyOperaHouse for the final closing ceremony. We got the highest score, and i believe that we're the only performing group throughout this 18 years of the festival to obtain a full mark. Im astonished by the achievement... The last day was kinda dull, its only in the morning that my fever has left me. Its time to leave i guess... I slept well the night before flying, making sure that im fine when i get to Singapore.

At the airport, we had no time to shop... we boarded the plane straightaway. Lucky for me, i bought some clothings... See, thats the good thing of being on ur own. I didnt follow any bugs and stuff... so i had time to do my shopping rather than listening to some complaints and gossips.

I sat beside MrChiang and the nurse who took care of me, HongYi. I must personally thank her, she really took care of me and was very kind. Typical nurse, a typical angel.

Well, its time to fly home. My feets could take a chance, but my heart couldnt find a way. I sat there, thinking and reflecting on my trip to Sydney. It felt like a year has passed, though reality really sits back there, so i wondered how Mom had been while im gone. I thought of my friends, though i only have some to really consider. I took out my candies and shirts... looked at them, thought maybe its too little to express my gratitude and my concern. I know, i brought around $1200 to Sydney, but mostly were spent elsewhere which im not really sure how... I calculated, and well... it summed out well.

Looking out, the bad memories of Sydney fell on me harder than the happy ones. I must admit, my heart lies solely within myself. I have no sides to stand on, but yet... ive witnessed broken friendships, but im always there to mend it. This time, the decision lies not within my hands. Ive washed my hands clean, i'll just watch. I'll be honest here. Jasmine and ChaiXia fell out on each other during this trip. I could tell and ive foreseen this to happen. My disappearance would explain slightly, but theres faults here and there which returned as more lines of weakness. I think the problem lies not within one, but both. Though i believe the heart should do most of the work, but now... reality takes part of one's life. Friends, new friends and old friends. I dunno which should weigh more, but as ive seen before in Jonathan... its the same thing. New life, new friends. Im happy for any of u, but honestly, its one missing friendship in my life, not two friends that i see.

Its sad. I looked down, turned my head towards MrChiang, who fell asleep before the plane took flight. I didnt dare open my mouth. I looked ahead and hoped that we'll be back soon. I wanna go back, not like now.

I bought wine for Mom, quite a few. She's thrilled... and well... gathering with my grandparents gave me warmth. This warmth that i couldnt find in Sydney. I love it back here, though my heart misses Sydney dearly.

Christoven bought me a keychain of a Banjo from USA. I immediately hung it to my bag. I passed him his shirt, but i didnt dare ask him to open it. He promised me that he'll look only when he reaches home. I felt kinda guilty that his shirt looked so wierd. Lets drop this topic...

After suffering the heat of OrchardRoad, i really regretted coming back. Watched movies with SiHan and Mark. Well, the movies were great. While waiting for Christoven during one of our appointment, i bought a book at Borders. Something interests me about body language, and i think i didnt make a wrong choice buying it. Its the only book i saw, and i took it quickly. Scanned through the pages and i fell in love with it.

It didnt take me long to complete it. Now, im equiped with a new skill. Lets just call it a sabbatical. There was a night, we headed to HardRockCafe for supper. We ordered food, listened to music, talked and i spent quite some time teaching them about body language. They were all very interested in it, especially Mark. Then, somebody went on stage, started singing. This girl was celebrating her birthday, then out of a sudden... his boyfriend proposes to her by singing a love song, followed by a love confession. It was stunning... the lighting and music was perfect. The mood was to kill for. How i admire them both. Everybody in the restaurant took out their camera phones and taped it down. I whipped it out but my camera had some special effect on it. Its not intentional, but it embellished the whole picture. Its so romantic...

Recently, i must admit that im obsessed with some fictional characters. Some of u might already know, but such characters are really attractive to me. Its not the gender of the characters... but their role and character. Saruman, the white wizard, is top of my favourites. He has a cool deep voice, followed by some evil sorcery. Umbridge, the high inquisitor, follows next with her sadistic nature and stubborn character. MirandaPresley, the chief editor of 'Runway', follows closely with her demanding and sarcastic attitude. These dark characters are really appealing! Dun u think so?

Alright, lets get emotional for a while... Ive planned my time around this, but it doesnt work out well. I thought maybe the holidays would be perfect... but, now its ending, i think ive wasted my time totally. Its disappointing...

Well, just go, leave me alone. Go.