Saturday, August 11, 2007

NoiseSingapore

Im looking back, dusting my old internet accounts. Theres so much that ive left behind, but only constantly updating this. I just recovered my old group account, where i'll dump my compositions in for others to download, or this group where CSCO's pluck strings member used to hang out and post questions and bulletins. Its so old school! Come on, kick back, lets get back into the old school. Well, today is quite a boring day, while keeping myself busy with nothing, i had to do so much work! I know, contradicting right? But well, let me tell u what i did in a few minutes time...

Alright, ive just inserted a few more compositions into the YahooGroups. Well, i doubt anybody would go there, but its convenient for me to find my pieces wheneva im out of house, of course somewhere with internet access. Well, Christoven asked me out, but i couldnt because i was busy with my MIDIs. What am i up to? U see, i recieved emails about this wierd organisation, but i deleted them instantly usually, till i got one from JiaJia, from NAC. So, its about this group of young artists who would find time to do something out of their hobby or aspiration for a career in the arts. So, by joining, one can promote their music, take part in activities and join the apprenticeship programme, which i just decided to take part. Its called NoiseSingapore, i know it has been around for years, but its only today that i took some time out to finish understanding whats its purpose.

I was talking on the phone with Dedric just now. Well, we talked about many things, and its surprising how this NoiseSingapore has come upon his way too. He told me about what he heard and things like that, well... its not surprising, but somehow im shocked. I didnt thought that we'll end up talking for a few hours. However, it was great talking to him. I got to know current affairs, exchanged ideas and talked about some disturbing issues. My main focus was to ask him whether i should take part in the NoiseSingapore. Im afraid that it might not turn out to what i expect.

Anyway, i downloaded many softwares which helps in converting MIDI files to Mp3, but nothing worked out till finally i found this fantastic software at my favourite download page. Well, thanks to it, i submitted my 5 works, but my writeup for the interview hasnt been uploaded yet. Somehow, i cant get the format right. My computer is screwed! Damn it, stupid computer!

Guess what, i dun feel like blogging now, because my computer has some stupid crap problem. My MSN just restarted, and all my pictures are gone, including my nick and everything else! So, its like i just downloaded my MSN. Stupid shit right? And when i try saving a file, the desktop is missing! What else? Theres nothing in my document. Great! Great!

Anyway, if i dun get selected for the apprenticeship, its alright. If i do, its a new experience for me, nothing else.