Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Fair-Haired

Forbidden love for a moment , infatuation for next or maybe ... even veneration . This kinda weakness is known in every gene . It grows , and infatuation can lead one into a mental state or idolatry too . Whats happening to me ? Well , im not sure . Isit like just another vogue , or another voracity ... ? I think this puerile feeling inside aint gonna stay long . But still , how wonderful life is ... when ur in this world .

Its not what u might think . Seriously .

I just got home from YanYu's house . I went there for lesson today , and well ... i was punctual , and she didnt expect that to come . Well ...

I woke up really early , remember ? I went to school , and had breakfast with Mom before that . I told her about the coat that i'll be buying ... well , she wasnt quite supportive of the idea . Well , she thinks that i cannot do anything by myself . She doesnt trust me when it comes to buying anything . And i mean , any thing ! Even underwears ! But well , for cheap stuffs , she wouldnt mind . For things like CDs , shirts , coats , instruments or even books ... she'll wanna make sure i make the right choices and stuff . Most importantly , to inherit the power of bargaining .

I blogged in the morning . I'll blog from then on ...

After i left the computer lab , i went into class . MsLim was in class , doing the computer , while EnXin and this new girl was in class already . She's not new , just that i dunno her name ... because she joined us only from this semester onwards . Well , anyway , very few came in . I think people are taking advantage of her kindness . She'll start class 15 minutes later , and she'll even give a break . But , people arent appreciating her showering of privileges . People come in later than her later time , and worse of all ... eating in class somemore when already late . For me , i wanna learn more about the module ... because i really find it interesting . For those who dun bloody give a fuck , and just take the class as a fun time to talk and chat , fuck off , get out of classroom please . If u dun like Chinese music , then i dun fucking understand why ur in the class in the first place ? Are u like fucking dumb ? Did ur mother not give u a brain ? If u dun like it , then bloody leave , dun pull down those that might wanna try learning , or even ... learning ! Fuck u idiots .

Before some people ... i repeat , some people , start complaining that i only scold them in my blog , let me praise this little nice girl , Evan . She was early for class ! Clap . Anyway , we had fun today ... talking about the GuQin . Christoven was asking this and that , so funny , because he cannot understand what she's saying ... most of the time . MsLim was talking about blogs and MSN ... Well , she has an account for blogging ... but , she cannot log in ! Its damn funny . I love her . So , we're suppose to form a group by next week . I think ... we've already done so . What about YeoYee ... ? I feel kinda bad .

Harmony was fine , and very relaxing . I havent felt more relaxed than ever . MrYap was in a super good mood ! Weird . I thought ... usually when he gets pissed off by the batch before , he'll be in a bad mood . But surprisingly not , he was really funny and nice . He was laughing away as he taught us about this super hard thing ... which is ... i cant remember ! Anyway , i was really tired ... and so , i felt kinda sleepy in class . Christoven was sitting beside me , and we were talking about ... what ? I cant remember ! Im losing memory ...

Slowly ... i'll lose hair , then memory ... then even , my head .

Nevermind that , after that ... Christoven and i went to the street opposite the soya stall . We went shopping for my coat ! Thanks Christoven , for accompanying me there . Anyway , it was great . We entered this shop , and this lady served us pretty well ... but of course , with obvious intention of getting us to buy . She even told Christoven to pay deposit for the clothing that he wants . In fact , indeed , Christoven has made up his mind to buy this Indian clothing ... which looks really nice . I tried on many clothings ... and coats , which were around the price of $255 to $450 . Well , expensive , i know . But for a coat better than a Western one , its worth it . Whats more is that ... it has many beautiful handworks ... and patterns ! I love it . I caught my eye on one of them , which was cheap ... merely $255 . But well , we thought we should just walk around first ... Next , we saw this Indian shoes . Fucking hell ! Its damn sexy ! Its like curvy ! I love it ! But whats wrong ? It hurts like hell . I wore it , and my ankle was like hurting ... and its painful for my wallet too ... its like $69 . Anyway , next we saw this ... nothing . Only this 2 shops has the things that we want . The shoe is really fantastic and special . For the coat , i fixed my eyes on it , but ... Mom doesnt approve me to . So , we somehow fought over the phone . In the end , she hung up . She hung my phone ! She hung it !

So , we went back to school ... with the coat ... in my brain , nothing on my hands . I was thinking about it , for the whole day . And then , i went for rehearsal , for HaoSong's piece . He arranged the accompaniment himself , and well ... its quite alright . I was sightreading it ... and it kept changing key , so ... i had to think really fast on the Ruan . Practiced for a short while , then there was class coming in , so we left the place .

Went to eat then with Dedric , Jason , QingLun , HaoSong and i . I was telling them about the coat , and QingLun said that im a pampered child . Well , true , afterall im the only child ... and im from ACS . How much more can i be worth to be not pampered ? So , we ate at the duck rice place , and i ate noodles . I was still not over the coat , and i was telling them about the coat . I'll bring QingLun there one day , because i think it'll suit him well ! Really ! Its nice . Christoven should buy the coat one , not the shirt . Anyway , its all very nice ! DrGoh wore one before , but that one is a clothe one . I want the coat one ! I want it ! But , Mom dun want me to buy .

Jason went off first because he has to teach . So we went back to school after playing LAN . QingLun insisted that ... so , no choice . But well , i hope they had fun ! QingLun gave up playing with me , and its a good thing . So , we went back to school .

I was practicing in my room , and QingLun was sleeping . Amazing how he could stand the irritating sound of the Pipa . But well , i didnt play really loudly , but ShuMin's Pipa sounds horrible . I played till 5 pm , then Mom came to fetch me . Before that , before playing LAN , i realised that i have around 4 missed calls and 3 messages from Mom . She thought that im angry , and told me not to be angry ... she'll go see the coat with me and stuff . How nice ?

Pampered , i know .

So , she said ...

U caught me into trouble , i am driving next to a police car ! Baby , think carefully how often u need to use the costume ... From $500 to $250 , they think u are a pig . I am coming help to bargain ... please tell me where u are . Why u didnt pick up the phone ? U are angry ? I am very sad . Why u just cant understand my position ?

Please do mind the errors , its from my Mom . Do mind . Anyway , so ... it made me laugh . I wasnt even angry ! She hung up first ! So , i lied to her that its from $500 to $250 ... so i thought maybe she'll find it cheap . I forget , she's the auntie type , she will come up of almost anything to lower the price , and she is experienced . The pig part was funny . Sometimes , she's right ... i dun understand her position ... but well , she doesnt understand mine too . She has never attended any of my concerts . How touching is that for a performer ?

ChenWei just gave me my name in Arabic and Russian . So cool . He has the keyboard to type that . Anyway , he one interesting intellectual friend . He is a composer , a student and a Ruan player . His composition was premiered by SCO a year ago ... i think , or a few years . Well , i think its amazing . He has such a talent in composing . He even once praised me for having no background , but with compositional talent . Im honoured .

After reaching home , i left home towards YanYu's house ... by cab . Lazy me . Well , because i was almost late . Thats why im punctual ! So , we started lesson with my changing my tape ... because it was like flagging around . It was so disturbing and irritating . I think somebody should do something about the tapes ! Invent something smart , please . We talked about many things , fools and kings ... and this , she said to me ... Im joking , thats lyrics from a song . Anyway , she went through the piece , and she told me that she heard the recording ... and its horrible ! It was played by FangJinLong , and she was disgusted by his playing . Well , MrYeo just messaged me . Nevermind . So , she went through this new technique that i learned a 2 weeks ago . Its tough and its hard . But still , i managed to get abit of it already ! Im impressed by myself greatly , but on the other hand , not enough for her . Well , it makes her laugh to watch me play at times . She'll laugh at my hands and everything ! She laughs at my music ... its so embarrassing . But still , it makes me laugh too . Because i dun even realise how i sound at times . She is very good at immitating me , almost near to perfection . I meant the immitating , not my playing . Managed to run through the fast section , and she told me that its not bad , but there's more room for improvement . For the slower section , i managed to distract her away from it . We only went through the starting and the fast section , lucky me . The running and strumming is fine with me , but not the melodic slow lines ... because , its not my day . My nails were like loose and the tape was like loose and not sticky at all . What the hell . I cannot play like that tomorrow .

I told her about tomorrow's performance , and she wanted to hear me play . I told her , its fine ... dun need ! Anyway , she told me to find a good Pianist , and not some little girl ... with little fingers carressing the Piano . I think maybe , i'll have to spend a good time to find one . Anyway , before i left , i gave her the big package from school ... and got her signature .

Took the MRT home . Now , im hungry , and i told Mom to buy me food . She havent reply my message yet ... Most likely , she'll just give me a call . She is playing mahjong , and i think i cannot take it already ... im going to eat myself . Get it ? Eat myself ... ? Laugh .