Sunday, July 16, 2006

What U Think ?

Its been quite a long while since i last blogged . Recieved quite a few graffiti on my tagboard , regarding the previous topic . Well , graffiti , u know ... always a nuisance , but sometimes ... an art .

No more of such crazy nonsense . So , lets go back into our alphabets . Will u sing along with me ?

Been listening to old songs . Some like diamond , forever the same value and forever the favourites . Other than that , ive been spending money on CDs , again . I spent $33 on this Pipa CD by ZhangHongYan , i think its quite the worth .

Life in school has been merciful . Little stress . Or not ... ? Well , its all hidden behind me , and when the time comes , it'll pounce on me like an ambushing lion would . I dunno , but now , if i dun think of it , im pretty fine . Everybody in school is suffering from DrKan's showering love . It falls from heaven like hails . Well , if anyone can dodge it , they're safe . For people like us , without a strong umbrella , we cannot hide . Imagine , bricks falling down from the sky . For me , i think maybe ive been hit by one already . Im in a coma , unconscious , thats why i dun feel the pain yet .

Anyway , ive signed up for the competition this year for the open category . Pretty exciting for a noob like me . Challenging in another way ... but to think of it , some people didnt sign up after knowing that im taking part in the competition . Ive not seen the score yet , and im not ready for anything yet . Hard time practicing soon ... and to think of it , it'll be pretty tough this year . Competition , homework , presentations , exams and many more ... how am i going to catch up with all of that ? I dunno . Somehow , i will .

Im sitting on my chair , with my grandma sweater ... and typing myself out . I think im going to sit around and rot . Ive been sitting on this chair since i woke up . I ate noodles for lunch and dinner . I made them myself .

Ive nothing to talk about ... i think im getting a little listless . Let me go play my game ...

Anyway , should i go back into those intense blogging ? What u think ? But isit worth reading at all ?