Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Forbidden Love

Just got into school . I know , i didnt blog last night . Well , i got home rather late ... and then , i fell into a deep sleep . So forget about that ... let me begin ...

I just got into school , and had breakfast with Mom . U know , Mom will always cheat me of my meals . Not literally meaning , but she'll always waste me time by eating with me . I dun take breakfast , not usually , so ... i told her that i'll want to reach school at 7 am to practice . Well , she dun get it , why practice and stuff ... ? She isnt a music person , so ... its tough for her to understand me . Nevermind that . Anyway , so ... woke up around 6 am and bathed . Before i change , i told Mom to get ready . Yes , she'll wash her face and stuff ... then put on some cream and stuff ... it took her almost all the time in the world . I waited for quite a long time in the living room . So , im always angry because she drags her time around ... and she'll waste plenty of my time . U know , im usually late because of her . Because of her , i can get almost nothing done . Its saddening ... But well , the ERP wasnt on just now , so ... i got a ride to school . Or else , i'll have to walk from SimLim .

Yesterday , i woke up rather late . So , i took my uncle's van down to the MRT station ... Then , i alighted at Novena and took a bus to school . Lucky me , i was only late . I know it sounds weird , but im thankful already ... or else , i'll be marked absent . DrManhart went through some Indonesian music with us ... mostly , Gamelan . Its nice , for some , and torturous . One of which was a new composition by DrCasteels , and i tell u ... its horrible , or maybe not for my ears . Anyway , tradition is best .We were told to do something about our instruments . So , i thought i'll give a presentation , so ... i wrote notes and brought recordings and even artifacts for the class . Sadly , its just a written work . But well , mine is all in point form , and not even arranged in order . Moreover , its hand written . I thought , im in deep shit . But well , many did that too ! Surprisingly , he has no choice ... and told us to hand it in next week . Thanks to DrManhart . But well , there're more to do ... I still have DrKan's work .

After studying and listening to Indonesian music , its choir time . DrGoh was in quite a weird mood , neither crazy nor mad , neither happy nor sad . Well , we dunno . He was laughing for a moment and shouting next . So , we would just keep quiet and hope that the clouds dun rain . Indeed , he didnt . Choir session was tiring and very stressing ... My section , neither could sing very well . The other guys were standing behind and not even singing ! So , leaving only QingLun , Sebestian and i to sing . Not forgetting Dedric , who cannot even catch a note ! Its so funny . Well , had fun .

After that , we went to eat . Quite a few of us , but then ... only a few of us ended up eating together , some went missing . HaoSong was pinching me during choir , and its extremely disturbing and irritating , and i gave him that face , and he stopped . Then , next target , Dedric . Anyway , i ate with Evan , Jwen and Laurel only . I couldnt finish my food , because im not really hungry ? I dun usually leave my food like that , but i think its good sometimes ... But anyway , i went back to school for ensemble .

HaoSong got scolded by DongXiao for losing her scores . Well , she'll be soloing on stage that day , i think . QingLun didnt look quite happy during ensemble . For me , im happy as bird . SiHan was happy as a bird too that day when somebody came back to school . Did i say its WanLing ? I hope i didnt spill the beans ...Anyway , MrYeo went through the pieces . I played the Ruan , and KaiXiang asked if i got LiuXing's albums , and well ... i dun . Why ? Because i dun really like Ruan . Thanks to some really horrible people on this earth playing the Ruan . Fucked up people .

So , i told him that i'll buy the CD one day and lend it to him . Im sure i will , because afterall ... some songs are really nice . Mostly , crap .

Anthea must practice more often , she couldnt play the pieces during Chinese ensemble . MrYeo was asking her to practice , and for the other piece , she'll be playing Pipa , me on the Ruan , Lena on the GaoHu , TingTing or ZiNan on the Zheng and lastly , HaoSong on the YangQin . We'll be performing that for the next platform . And well , Anthea didnt practice , and MrYeo sat beside her and kept counting for her . I realised that she has a problem of counting , if not , then its problem counting with the Pipa . So anyway , i practiced the piece with her again , when i saw her practicing it in the studio . Anyway , i asked if she'll lend me her Pipa for this Saturday's concert , but she doesnt wanna lend . Well , its fine , i understand !

The computer lab is now ... super warm . When will they on the air-con ? Help , im roasting already .

Its not that bad , but still ... warm and stuffy .Let me recall what happened . Thats the problem with me , ive to blog on that night itself , or else i'll forget the events . So what happened after i practiced with Anthea ... ?

Yes ! I went to the computer lab to look for Dedric . He was downloading some Suona pieces from Huain . Well , i noticed that the pieces from Huain are very old , and some , super disgusting . So , he played some Suona pieces , which held a very nice title . In the end , its all the same old tradition Suona . He was laughing away ... and he was asking why his instrument is like that . So funny . Anyway , so ... the pieces were really ... surprisingly disgusting , which didnt seem fit the titles .

KaiXiang , Anthea , Dedric and i went to eat at BurgerKing . I gave them the coupon and they shared . Then , Dedric was telling them about DrKan , then he started imitating . Was kinda funny . But well , then again , i think he is so evil ! And such a bad liar too ! He told me that Katong laksa is cooked with earthworms . So disgusting , to think of it , i ate it like often last time when i was young . Goodness ... So , i asked Mom just now ... then , she laughed . She said , its possible ... because everyone says so . But , ive only heard this before . QingLun also said so . Its hard to believe .

Anyway , after that , we went to watch the concert . It was a Piano recital by FooMeiYi . I tell u , she's not only beautiful , she is super fantastic ! I love the way that she moved on stage . Her fingers , literally , danced on the keyboard ... and produced music . I havent seen a Pianist in school producing music before , usually ... just notes . Some can , but well , not all . She was so good ! It was the first time i didnt sleep for a Piano recital . I stayed awake and watched through her performance . She performed Bach's suite with such ease and it was amazing to hear how she interpret the piece . I loved the last piece , it was simply the best !

Another reason for staying awake was because i could talk to QingLun and KaiXiang , i admit . KaiXiang has this book , for his ideas ... What ideas ? Any ideas . Weird . And then , he showed me this picture of this girl that he likes . QingLun was sleeping away ... Then , Dedric was sitting up and gesticulating to me about some nonsense . I dunno about Anthea . But anyway , Jwen was asking me to keep quiet . She messaged me . She was just infront of me ! Evan was so busybody . Right , Evan ?

After concert , QingLun and i went backstage . Everybody was there , all the big shots . Then , QingLun asked for her signature . Before him was some other students , and they're all talking about Piano and stuff ... and she asked about their teachers and stuff . Well , she has a really low voice . I think she'll be in Alto . What a suggestion ...

Then , after that ... we went to practice . I played the Pipa for awhile , then later ... to listen to QingLun's piece . That day , he didnt play properly , but he played well last night . Then , i told him about how i felt about the piece and stuff . I know , its not totally applicable , because im not a Dizi player , but at least i could tell him how an audience would feel about his performance . Anyway , after that , we went to wait for the others to finish their orchestra practice , then ... eat together .

Ate at the prata shop , and we sat with Christoven , HuiQi and YongRui . The rest sat on another table and laughing away really loudly . So , we're back to the same topics , on Edric , on strings and on almost everything bitchy .Took a bus home later , after drinking soya with HuiQi and Christoven . QingLun went home first . Anyway , i took this really boring bus ride home . Mom fetched me home from the interchange ...

Then , i slept .

Sorry , im getting quite reckless and listless . Notice the pattern ? I was blogging much just now , and now ... dwindling . Im tired ... and maybe its because that there're people around me , i dun feel quite comfortable blogging , though they might not be looking . PekChuan , Yikki and Zoe are here in the computer lab with me . I was here first , because i was really early .

The air-con is on !

Class will be starting soon , i hope it'll be a nice day . I think i know it will . But for harmony , im not sure . MrYap came with his daughter for the concert last night . So cute , the little girl , and MrYap wore this Malay-like shirt , so handsome also . Dun say i never say .

Im going to shop for my Indian costume ! Hope i'll find a cheap one .

Before i forget ... last Thursday , my counter shot up to 96 people . Scary ... and surprisingly . So , i went to check what did i blog about ... why it attracted so many people . Might be some gossips and stuff that might get myself into trouble ...

We're not living in a palace , but in a restricted society . So , its forbidden love . Wait , there never was any love in the first place !