Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Shadow Skin

Isnt it easier to love someone who loves u ? Well , its almost impossible to make someone fall in love with u . So , sometimes ... its better to stop dreaming away . But still , i must say that i admire the perseverance that people have to continue chasing what they're after . Like they always say , chasing shooting stars ...

Love triangles , pentagons , squares ... or even circles . Which ever ur caught in , just remember ... it always begin with urself . So , in order to get out of the picture , or to grant some couple their chance to be together , just ... give things up .


Just came home from a car ride . Mom fetched me home after supper with Samuel , SiHan , Mark and EeWei . Before that , EeWei and i watched the WayangKulit performance . I must say , its so much better than i thought . Its surprising how funny it could actually be , and how interesting to a certain extent . However , i felt that the Dalang , or puppet master , was too draggy . Well , he gave us a preview on it before during a masterclass . So , i kinda know how the story goes ... Some parts were totally entertaining and hilarious . I laughed my kidneys out .

Many people left , because the concert was kinda long , almost 3 hours straight in a row , without a break . It began with Gamelan music and a solo female dance . It was kinda long already ... and after that , they set up the shadow and the bulbs and stuff ... so , we had a break of at least 15 minutes . But afterall , its merely the beginning , so ... nobody went for the break . I was sitting with YeoYee and ShuMin . Those behind me were WeiXiang , EnXin , LuHeng , Julia and others . This performance is the first in Singapore to be performed in English . Usually , its in Java , but well ... for us to understand , they had some people to translate the script into English . Well , it was fantastic .

An awesome performance . Well , DrKan went off before i did . When i leave , at least half of the audience had already left . Fairul and Fhairil were outside talking and laughing . Well , Fairul saw this cute guy , and he asked for his number . Dots .

In the morning , i had no class . I downloaded songs from this software that Samuel introduced . Well , its kinda good .

I had not much money , so ... i had to buy my concession using my account . Money in bank is dwindling . I know , what English . So , i think its time to seriously look for a job . Anybody wanna learn the Pipa ?

Percussion ensemble is the only ensemble that i'll be so looking forward to listen to . Their performance has never failed to keep me awake . Read properly . So , today's performance is by the ensemble with 5 Pianists playing this very long piece . Each of them playing at least 3 movements , then in the end , together , 4 Pianists on 2 Pianos . Then the other Pianist played Percussion . I think its the best ive heard so far for a platform . It was top valued for entertainment . I didnt sleep at all , while QingLun snored so loudly beside me .

Before that , they went to eat this fruit ice thingi . I met them there , and i hate fruits ... so i sat there thinking about that very day when i saw SiHan and Samuel eating jackfruits . I thought , i might puke again .

Practiced at the lounge , while ... HuiQi and i were motivating QingLun to do his work . He played his Dizi and he couldnt stop . Or , wouldnt . So , we had to keep scolding him and stuff . HuiQi tried really hard , and i was ... half trying and half not . Well , QingLun , wake up ! And do ur work !

They left for their classes , leaving me and MuHe behind . So , we practiced , and then Edric came . He wore this skirt today . Not really a skirt , but it looked like one to me . Then , next , he was undressing infront of me . Sinful , sinful , i know . Its time to gorge out my eyes and rub them against a washboard . Well , u see ... i didnt , because its not worth the price . Anyway , im joking . He practiced his Trumpet . Remember ? I dun like the Trumpet sound as much as other instruments . So , i was kinda ... feeling ... normal . I mean , not .

DrKan went through this stuff about presentation skills , and i scored like 59 . I gave myself that score ! See , im so humble . Fairul scored above 80 , the one and only in class . So funny . Well , i was disturbing Jwen during the tutorial .

DrGoh released us earlier , because ... he would like us to go support our own basketball team ! Well , i thought i might wanna go take a look ... but on second thought , arent basketball balls ? I would then rather not . In class , we sang many songs , and many very hard songs ... SiHan and i were struggling with the notes ... and its kinda funny when we sang this song with many clashing notes . Williana's voice filled the whole class . I was kinda amazed by her singing , she can sing so quickly !

Well , after that , i thought i might wanna return Rit's book , but well ... he wasnt around and i had forgotten his locker password . So , i gave him a call , but he was having steamboat , so ... he didnt pick up , i think . I put it into my bag . SiHan , Christoven and others went for dinner . I didnt wanna go ... so i went to find ShuMin . She was practicing , because this Friday , she'll be performing . Time passes by so quickly . I went through this piece with her , its only grade 2 . And well , i taught her how to play it , then i told her to consider using that piece . Its easy , simple and kinda nice also .

U know , the bluetooth headset thingi ? I dunno what its called ... but anyway , its like not working . Im so fed up . Its new , and i used it for half a day , and its dead . I hope it'll be fine after charging ... and anyway , i'll be complaining and going to get a new one if its really not functioning well and faulty and stuff . Stupid electronic stuffs . I hate them , because ... i dun understand them .

U know , when u dun understand something or someone , u get afraid of them .