Sunday, June 04, 2006

The Eve Of Academic Torture

Cries of a demonic fiend , sent from the burning inferno , to fulfill its purpose of destroying mankind . The cries , such agony to my ears , and such pain and misery it inflicts . When can an angel come ? Angel of faith , of courage , we plead for . In need of help , and the aura of command to fight this battle of faith . I doubt my faith , and i cannot resist to temptation . May a light of blessing pierce through this demonic creature . And in his name , i shall reveal his name ! One , two , three , four , five and six . One two three four five six ! He is the one who dwells within ! The demon of the flesh ! Dickshen !

Well , enough of the drama . We went for dinner just now . It was great , thats the dinner part . The other parts were all horrible . He was running around ... taking things , touching others and worst of all , not listening to Mom . So , i carried him , and i beat him into silence . But well , the hands aint going to keep quiet . He touched this and that ... grabbed this and that . That was it , i put him down and chased him out of the shop . Then , i saw him running towards some other children . Thats danger to me , because he'll play till dunno when . So , i got him back into my arms and i locked him up . We just got home , and i couldnt take it anymore . While he was removing his shoe , i attacked from behind . With a mighty cane in hand , i gave him 2 generous whacking . That shocked him , and he cried and couldnt stand . I whacked his legs . But trust me , it didnt last long . Next , after crying for 2 minutes or so , he sat on the sofa and watched TV . That agitated me , and so ... i took a blanket and tied his legs up , to forbid him from running around . Then , i carried him to bed . He cried , and he tried getting himself free . No chance at all ! Mom said that he'll sure run free sooner or later . True . But , well ... i made it really tight . Without the help of anybody , he wouldnt be able to set his shackle off his feet . He cried . And the cry didnt stop for almost 5 minutes . So , uncle couldnt take it anymore ... and he released him , the sinful prisoner . Unforgivable . Im still angry , and Mom didnt stop me because she knows that nobody can stop me when im mad . And trust me , its quite a bad thing , my anger . Bad deadly sin of wrath . Im not somebody who gets angry often , so ... when i do , thats it . Thunders come rolling down ...

I stayed home , and i didnt go for CSCO . Well , nobody went . So , i stayed home and took a rest ... because its the last day of my holidays . I slept around 7 am , because Mom and i went for breakfast . Where ?

She came into my room around 4 am , and found me playing games . Then , she scolded me . Actually , i was planning to stop after that game ... but well , she found me . No excuses . So , she asked if i wanna go for breakfast . So , i said , i dun mind .

We boarded the car ... and we drove to Malaysia . Having breakfast over at Malaysia ... All the way there for the sake of breakfast ... ? Well , u might think so . But no , its actually for the petrol and the cigars . Its early morning , and im tired . I have not slept yet , remember ? We listened to this classical old Chinese pop song . It was fantastic , with the atmosphere in the car ... and the beautiful sound of bells and stuff . Its a Chinese song that brought me up since 1998 , around there ...

We settled ourselves at this shop . Its selling noodles and stuff . So , the boss was having some problems with one of his friends . So called ... friends ... Because , he made the boss very unhappy and stuff . U know , those coffeeshop uncles , causing trouble and stuff . Well , im sure lucky that i dun have friends like that . Well , grandma has . And i usually treat them really bad . I dun even talk to them , and when they make fun of me , thats it , i shoot back a canon ball ten times the size .

Dickshen didnt go along , and that was the reason why the trip there and back was so peaceful . I slept well .

Cyril was awfully disgusted about the breast pictures . I downloaded the picture , and i set it as my display picture last night . Audrey saw that , and she thought that im interested in these kinda stuffs . No , i dun . In fact , i myself , find it really disgusting . That explains the horrible title of that day . All thanks to Samuel for sending me that picture . Thanks ! Anyway , im trying to send the video clip of it around ... but nobody fell for it . Damn .

U know what ? I think the blog shall just go on . Because , i dun think i will be get used to the new blogging style and stuff . Its too sudden . So , i'll continue my everyday's essay on life .

Tomorrow is a fresh new day already . That'll mean that ... ive to pay my school fees and my other fees . And worst of all , i dun feel like having Pipa lesson tomorrow ... But , since YanYu suggested that , i thought maybe i should just go over . Ive to settle her money problems again . Good thing that she recieved her money already . NAFA has to really work fast . U know what i think of NAFA ? They collect money faster than anything , and to extract that tiny bit of money from them for my teacher would take forever .

Dun u think so ? Come on , have a mind of ur own . Make up ur mind ! Familiar ... ?