Monday, June 26, 2006

Half

I almost forgot ... im back into blogging . So , again , i have to ... enter my password ... and type a really tedious entry . It racks my brain , but again ... its worth the reading .

Cyril is a liar . Anyway , he has gone back into his army thingi . He said ... that he misses army . Weird , yes . And he said that it gave him his six packs . In scientific sense , we all have six packs , or maybe eight . But , for me , its covered up by this super huge pack of muscle .

As ive predicted , i woke up late today . Actually , i did wake up at around 7 am , but ... well , i thought maybe i'll close my eyes for a few more minutes . Thats always the case , its already a wont already . Anyway , wont is a tradition and custom . So , i entered dreamland for a while ... and i dreamt of Dad , with me at this some water event . I dunno what , but thats not the point . It was only like 15 minutes in dreamland , and in reality , its already 8 plus . So , im late . I knew it .

I bathed , and took my bag . I rushed down to the busy road . Ever so empty , but the cabs are ever so busy there . When u need a cab , u dun get one . When u dun need one , a single wave would stop a few . Yes , ur right ... i stood there , and waited for a very long time . Finally , a cab .

I shouldnt have opened my mouth . So , again ... the usual hot topics of taxi drivers , government . PAP this and that ... so many nonsense and so many complains . But well , maybe its my fault ... because i mentioned to him about the ERP , and that'll lead into the topic of the government crap . True , they talk alot and do nothing , but still ... they're government . He was cursing ... and i dun think its good if i mention his name here ... who knows , he might get caught in the later weeks .

So , i was late , and i saw ZhengYi , and i felt ... secured . We were both late , and DrManhart was kind enough not to mark us absent . But well , we're not really that late actually . So , he talked about some ethnomusicological terms , and i was ... lost . He gave a question to everybody , and its marked as a quiz thingi . So , when he asked me , i gave him a very definite answer . I said , i dunno .

We were given a few instruments , a total of 6 groups . And i was with Sonalia and Natasha . He gave us 2 different Flutes . Its bamboo Flutes , and it belongs to the Indonesian flutes . So , we described it , and we even played it . I played one of the Indonesian Oboe ... which has this reed that vibrates , but ... due to the air condition , sometimes ... it might not work . Amazing ... ? Sonalia played the Gamelan Flute . Ive seen that one before , Noozli played it . So anyway , the best description of the instruments came from ZhengYi . He got some Percussion instruments , so ... he knew them all already ! Not fair ! But hell , it was damn good . Not just the techniques , but the history of it too . Amazing job . I mean , good job . U know ...

Vincent , this new Pianist in our class , was so ... cute and funny . He was describing the Gong ... which is also known as the NippleGong , i think . The name made me laugh ... but i think he doesnt know the real name of it . Anyway , its funny in a good way .

The vocalists described the vocal music pieces , and they were so subjective , and comparative towards the Western tonality and stuff . The voices were stronger and weaker and stuff ... and the singer breathed with her lungs , not the whole body . Whateva . For me , i think i'll prefer those 'weaker' singing . I think those Sopranos are giving me a headache sometimes . Too much ...

Took a break , and had curry rice with quite a few people . Noticed that KaiXiang dun usually hang around ... or maybe its me , i dun hang around much with him . Havent got the time to . Im usually closer with QingLun . He is a nice lad . So , Evan , Jwen , HaoSong , Richard , Fairul , Jason , Sebestian , QingLun and i ate together . Had fun eating and chatting ...

Had Chinese ensemble again . I played the Ruan . Did i not tell u guys that ? Im playing the Ruan ! Because , there's ShuMin and Anthea playing the Pipa ... they'll need a Ruan player , so ... im playing it , because maybe im better ? Im joking . But seriously , i think i can sightread better on the Ruan . I play with my brain , seriously . Its cracking a hole in my head . I think so hard to get the keys right ... and the chords . So , sometimes , ive to improvise . And , as u know ... i use the nails , so ... there's quite a limitation , or else ... the hands will become like those students of DingXiaoYan . Not bad , but still ... ugly .

Anthea deserves a scolding ! Anthea , if ur reading this ... u better watch out ! Im going to kill u ! Im joking , but im quite mad . She didnt bring her Pipa , and she didnt bring her nails . How can a Pipa player not carry nails around ? How possible ? U tell me , please ! Have u seen a blind man without his walking stick ? Never ! So , please , bring ur own nails . Not carrying a Pipa around is alright ... because , u dun see a lawyer wearing his wig all the time . So , get it ? I know im talking cock , but still ... it makes me a smart cock then . Let me tell u guys ... i didnt wanna bother YouGuo for a certain score , so ... he told me that Anthea has it , so ... i trusted Anthea , and i thought maybe i'll just get it from her . Its been 2 weeks ... and i havent gotten it only till last Friday . And better ... she told me that she was printing it on Monday . Last Monday , and ... so , the lady will call her when its ready . Till Friday then she told me that the lady forgot to print . So , if she forgets , she returns u the score ? She'll print it what ... U get what i mean ? Anthea , ur lies are ... stupid . Not just that , u dun have to lie to me ... Im very nice one . I wont force u or anything . But one thing , im damn mad that u dun pick up calls or even reply messages . So , i called her so many times , she'll never even reply . When i told her that in school , she'll just smile . Honestly , Anthea , if ur character is like that , and it doesnt change , ur hopeless . Next time , nobody will call u to play anything or teach anybody . Because , ur not trust worthy . Seriously ! Change , for fuck sake ! I know u have ur problems at home or somewhere , but still ... this shouldnt affect ur character . It might be fate or coincidence that is going against ur life , but still ... things should be like that . I used MrYeo's phone to call u that day , or else i know i wont even get a chance to get the score from u . I told YanYu about this ... and she's also quite angry . Where got people like that one ? Dun tell me when im not around u got bring the scores , i believe u dun ...

Look , now this whole chunk of paragraph looks like some dedication to u . Anthea , im not against u or something . Im really trying me best to be nice . But u just dun respect people and u dun have the musicianship . Right after that day , u tricked Dedric and i to look for u at the MRT station , i knew it ... ur not right . As in , mentally . And that day , and the SYCO audition , a few year ago ... i dun even know u , and u gave me such a horrible nickname . No respect . Anthea , this music circle aint like ur school friends . Life is different . Im a friend , but not ur bitch .

I know , im bitchy . I have a pointed tail .

Enough .

After class , we went to drink and then we went to watch a movie at Suntec . So , Dedric wanted to watch at Shaw , so ... we walked all the way there . I repeat , we walked all the way there . Its so hot and its so ... tiring . In the end , there's no movie to watch there . We walked over to Suntec , and we watched this movie about luck and stuff . Good movie . I think the actor is so handsome . And of course , the actress beautiful . I sound gay ! Nevermind ...

After that , we went back to school . We walked back ! So far . HaoSong went off first . Then , we stayed in school ... and did nothing much . Downloaded a song for me , Dedric , and its something ive always wanted to hear . Its a rare Pipa concerto piece . So , anyway , im going to listen to it later . ShuMin and i will be playing a duet this time for platform the week after this coming platform . So ... exciting , because i never play the piece before . Interesting ...

We'll practice tomorrow .

We went to drink soya , and we talked . We compared teachers ... and we talked about many teachers . Interesting facts ... and history behind certain people . Gossips , u may call it . But still , its fun ... and nothing offensive .

After that , we all went home .

I was tuning the radio ... and i found nothing to soothe my ears . They are aching for something nice , and angelic . But well , there's nothing . So , i turned off the radio that sang familiar love songs ... saying that love doesnt hurt and love kills all pain . The radio is getting ... boring ...

Its the second post already . I hope this will go on ... but well , hope things wont happen again . Things that will make me hate blogging . But still , did i not mention this ... ? Jane is a bitch !

U guys know .

Anyway , i know . I havent mention ... about choir ! Today , he was in a good mood . I talked to Jennifer about the chamber choir thingi . So , i can excuse myself for this semester . So anyway , we had the test ! And i was the second name to be called ! I have to sing ! I was so nervous . Honestly , i did practice it . Really ! I wrote the notes , but some , i couldnt quite figure yet . Im slow at thinking , im not a good musician , i know . But well , i somehow ... passed the test . He said im half half . So , its ... pass ... right ? Nevermind . QingLun got called upon too , and Jason too . They failed . So funny . Lucky KaiXiang , he went toilet .

Well , great day ... and a better day ahead of me . Hope to see u guys tomorrow . Goodnight . U know , im half . Of everything . Even , half talented .