Friday, June 02, 2006

Fucking Disgusted

Im very sad now . Well , i'll tell u later . Anyway , i just got home from a lonely trip to Orchard . And other than that , i just ate my dinner .

Woke up really early today , to blog about yesterday's entry . So , after that ... uncle came , and Mom cooked some noodles . Its not bad . So , after lunch , he fetched me down to NAFA . The main reason of going down there was actually to find the book that i lost . Well , so ... i alighted over at SunShine , and i went into the printing shop . The lady was nice , and she returned me the book .

After getting the book , i felt kinda lost . What am i going to do ? So , of course ... while thinking , my feet were bringing me back to NAFA . Saw Andy , and well again ... had an hour or so of lesson . He improved alot . Well , he really practiced everyday . Its just a dumb song that i composed quite early this year . And well , ive the MIDI in my computer , but i havent sent it to anybody yet ... other than YongRui , today morning . So , anyway ... there're many parts that i myself cannot play ... because im not a Pianist ... ?

School is starting next Monday . Excited ... ? To think of it ... not really ... though , its the best method to kill this boredom now . But still , its not the best solution ... because , once it starts , it'll never stop . And moreover , i wouldnt wanna see some people next year . I think , they make me sick .

So , are u a politician ? Or a musician ? This question should really slap these people in their faces , and hope that it'll swell and bleed till they wake up .

Anyway , so ... im bored . I played games with Andy ... and HuiQi . I felt so bad , because i won so many times ... and i think HuiQi must be feeling kinda sick already . But , i tried so many ways to try to lose , but ... it didnt work at all . For 16 rounds , i didnt stop winning . And after QingLun came , i was so happy ... so , i passed the computer to him . I asked her whether she wanted to change to another game , but she didnt want to ... Well , nice playing with u , HuiQi !

Suddenly , i became moody . I was bored , and it cooked my brain . I looked into the computer , and i slammed the keyboard . SiHan came in later , and he played with QingLun . Well , HuiQi was supposingly going for her rehearsal with the other musicians ... for her StringQuartet . She was lazy ... and she didnt go . I needed some source of entertainment , so badly . I couldnt take it ... and Jwen told me that she'll be going to Orchard or something ... Well , so ... i went to play the Piano in the studio while waiting for her and Eudora . But well , after a while ... i called her , and she's already on the bus heading towards home . Again .

I was alone , and i felt ... really bored . So , i bid farewell to Jeremy and gang in the computer lab . SiHan was going for some buffet with his brother ... and so , im all alone tonight . I saw Samuel carrying his Trumpet and walking away ... so , maybe he's going for his lesson . To think of it , i havent touched the Pipa ever since my exams ... How am i going to go for the competition ? Im dead meat . Rotten meat .

Well so , i walked around ... and found myself getting kinda uncomfortable . So , i went into this shop ... and i bought another shoe . I didnt think twice ... i saw its weird colour and i found my right size ... and i took out my wallet and paid $30 for it . I got a bag and i stuffed my old shoe inside ... and i wore my new shoe out to Orchard for tonight .

I didnt know what bus to take , so ... i took bus 133 , and i stopped at Esplanade . Dedric told me that he'll be performing at Esplanade . True enough , its the festival thingi . And i saw WanYin and her friends there ... and they were going in for the concert already . I dun have any tickets , and i dunno where to get one within such a short period . So well , i left for Orchard after purchasing a drink to bury that thirst .

I took another bus from Esplanade and headed down to Orchard . Bus 162 stopped just outside ThatCDShop , and thats the place i wanna go . I couldnt find the lady that served me the other time . This time , nobody came to my assistance . After quite a long time , then this lady came forward . But still , not as good as the other one . She didnt know what i want ... and she didnt even help with my CDs . So , i bought 2 CelineDion's DVD performances . It cost me $90 . And i searched around for other CDs ... maybe by ClaudeChalle , or some other Arabic nice music . So , they asked if i want to buy their own compilations ... and i said , no .

I told her in the face , its not very good .

So , anyway ... i took the bus home , bus 162 , and i was so tired ... i slept . Saw some familiar faces in the bus ... and just now while im at Bugis , i saw Ivan , this old friend . Not friend , just a schoolmate or so ... back then in ACS , both primary and secondary . Well , he used to be a very bad bully in school . Im not sure about him now . He used to be in my class , bullying all the other boys . Well , good thing , im never a target for anybody , other than Darius . Sweet Darius , i wonder how is he in Australia .

Came home , finding my result slip on my table . I told Mom to get it for me after Mark got his . His sister typed his results out to him in the computer lab . Well , so funny ... Laurence and i were staring at his results ... and he felt weird . Anyway , lets see ...

Music technology is this dumb class that i'll have to take again , thanks to my attendance . I know my work , and i shouldnt repeat . I mean , at least there should be room for negotiation . But , Adams left it all out , and he made things tight . No room for escape at all . So , i'll be doing that again with the new people next week . I hate it . Thanks alot , seriously , i think NAFA is helping me along really well .

I failed my analysis . No wonder im doing another work for DrKan ... ? Nevermind . I think this study is rather unique ... and i think i kinda like it too . But sure enough , its tough .

Study skills is a module thats almost totally useless . Anyway i scored a 'C' . Another module , thats at least ... interesting ... for a bit , is SAS , and i scored a 'B' .

For concert attendance , i think its totally redundant . I scored 'D' for both semesters . So , im still not very happy with this useless module . Well , im going to have to do it again for at least 2 more times ...

Performance projects were kinda scary . I typed all out , and DrGoh didnt believe that its me typing that crap . I know , maybe i might sound too Chinese at times with my language ... but thats the way i type . There's also another way to recognise my typing ... i usually leave a spacing between letters and my punctuations . But sometimes , i might not ... for the sake of stupid softwares which will irritate me with the green underlinings ... Anyway , i scored 'B' for both semesters .

Harmony is a subject that is important in a way or another . But , its the one that i'll never be good at . Why ? Because im bad with maths . So , i scored 'D' for both semesters . See , im maintaining myself at a very constant level .

Aural is easy . But , i deproved . I scored 'A' for the first semester , and now , i got a 'B' . I know why ... because i really deproved ! Firstly , i came late for the exam ... and i missed out on a question . And secondly , i really cannot hear anymore !

History is a subject that i came into NAFA , with no knowledge of . DrKan taught me everything that i should know . But well , i scored well with a 'B' during the first semester . And well , i didnt keep that up like she told me to . This time round , i scored a 'D' . Disappointing ... i know .

Chinese instrumental studies ... is fine with me , i scored 'B' with both .

Principal study improved slightly . From a 'B' to a rising 'A' . Im happy for that .

So , this is all my results . Kinda bad , i know . Whats urs ... ? Tag it .

I went to shit just now , and while blogging , im listening to CelineDion , and watching her videos . Im surprised ... and stunned by her amazing vocals . So , thats why i took around an hour for this blog entry . Actually , i always take an hour or so typing ... So , anyway ... i saw this video just now ... and its CelineDion singing with TerryBradford . U know who he is ... ? He is actually the backup vocalist for CelineDion ! I saw him singing at the back ... and then for this duet , he came forward . Amazing ... anyway he was weird . He is like , so gay . And CelineDion gave some weird look too ... Funny shit .

Enough of her already . Im going to watch some movies before heading to play some games ... then im going to sleep . I think i better go visit Dad ... or else somebody will start blaming me for not seeing him . Bad people , bad eggs .


Jeremy consulted me about some problems again . Well , same thing .

Something horrible haunted me the whole entire day . And its disturbing me . Ask Samuel . He showed me this picture of this breast , infested with some worms . I tell u , its the worst thing to imagine . Its not totally disgusting and gruesome ... but to think of it and imagine , its super disturbing ! Its like some maggots or worms feeding on the flesh of the breast of a woman . It looks like some lotus seed . Its horrible ! Im feeling the unfeeling sensation now . Its bad ... its really disgusting ! I tell u , its like ... the worst thing ive ever felt ! I dun have that on me , but ... i kept thinking of it ... and its haunting me ! Fuck ! Fuck ! Fuck ! Its that horrible . Im getting a headache ...

Anyway , SiHan said in his nick that his own trusted friends backstabbed him ... around 6 times ... ? So , i asked if i backstabbed him . And , he said yes . Did i ... ?

Im going crazy ! Im going to cry ... how come i dunno ... ?

Dun be foolish . I know , its fake . He is lying . How can i backstab people ... ? Im like such an angel ... right ? Enough .

Goodnight .