Sunday, June 25, 2006

Rise And Shine

Hello ! Good morning .

I thought maybe its the end of this miserable blog . But well , its back by popular demand ! Right , im joking . But really , many people asked if im gonna continue blogging . For those who might know me better , u'll know , i will continue someday after the saga is over . But hell , its not over yet . Stupid dumb bitch Jane is still on the loose . So , who let the dog out ?

Im sure one day , somebody will claim that bitch back . But for now , lets put all these things aside . I dun wanna rise to such an occasion yet . Today is the first entry after a long coma , so whats the hap about today ? Nothing , but just a summary of what ive done for these few missing weeks .

Dad passed on that day , and from that day on , i thought i'll stop blogging . Mainly because im tired of it , bringing across this message that Jane is a bitch everyday . But , who cares actually ? So , next , something happened to Evan . Remember ? She got scolded for blogging bad things about NAFA . True , she deserves it , but ... im joking . But seriously , i think if some things are true , there's nothing wrong to blog about . Singaporeans dun always say that Singapore is a good country . Yes , Singapore is cool , i mean not , and Singapore is a safe place to call home . Those who can agree , will agree . Common sense . But look at NAFA , its a good place and everybody work really fast .

Right .

Christoven came for the wake , only him . I didnt wanna tell anybody , like as if some kinda news broadcast . So , forget about the publication . Adams did ask , and im grateful for his concern , but i didnt tell him the address . Its gonna be quite hopeless for him to come down ... because , theres nothing to do , and theres nothing to talk about . Other than the respect and concern issues , theres nothing else . So , nevermind . A few days ago , DrKan asked if my father is doing fine . And i was stunned ... How am i going to answer that ? So , i just gave her a weird look . Then she thought maybe im not comfortable telling her ... so she gave another weird look . After class , i told her that Dad was called home , and she gave another surprised look . Weird . She is so kind and caring . But maybe she can also try being more merciful on those portfolios ...

I went back to school on Friday , exactly a week break . I applied for a week , because i thought i'll be busy with some other things ... But well , Jane is doing everything , and getting everything . Did i mention that ? That fucking whore ! That bitch is taking everything ! Dad didnt leave me a single cent ! Fucking whore ! Trust me , she psychoed Dad so badly , im ... speechless . Stupid bitch ! I feel so sad now ...

But anyway , as i was saying ... I took a break , but actually i didnt really need it . I was home , thinking about Jane , not in a good way . And i was cursing away , and trying to find some ways to get to see the will that Dad left wrote . Well , im not sure about the will yet , she have not replied yet . U see , im not after the money . I told everybody that . But they told me that the money is important , not just that its for my education and for taking care of Mom , but also that its not fair for that bitch to take everything ! True ! So true ! That whore ! I tell u , she is a bitch !

Let me admit , one reason why im back into blogging ... is because , i wanna curse that bitch every fucking day ! I tell u , again , she is a bitch ! A whore !

To think about whores , i watched a movie with Christoven yesterday . Its about this 2 clowns , and this foolish king . Great movie . I know , i seldom will watch Korean movies , mainly because i hate Asian stuffs ... but not Pipa , and the language problem . I hate reading the subtitles so much ... because , i cannot look around at the pictures and stuff ... U know , the screen is so bloody big . That time , i had to scroll my eyes around , to see the whole image of a single scene .

So , Mom found out about my cashcard . Too much , i tell u boy , too much . I bought many CDs , and she found out , from the reciept . So , ive been spending , and not depositing money into the account . Im so screwed . I was scolded . And i told her i bought clothings . And she scolded me even more . No more clothings , no more ! She said , if i wanna buy , i should buy expensive things at a cheaper price , not cheap things at a cheaper price . So , i did . I spent $380 yesterday night , with Christoven . What did i buy ? I dun tell u . Actually , that thing would have cost me around ... $600 . Thanks to the discount . I love u , Singapore sales .

Ive been helping other orchestras , i dun even have time for my own . Ive missed 3 weeks of CSCO , i went to help MrYeo and MrBoo . So , ive 2 performances coming up . Interesting ... And im not sure how exactly would others think about that . But , please , i have my own decision , and i still treat CSCO as a home . Hopefully im not just a maid . Am i ?

Life in school has been ... great . People are nice . Did i not say ... ? Only some . So , Chinese ensemble sounds so much better ... and the performance classes are so much ... more professional . Got to know QingLun alot better , nice lad . And i got to know myself more . This sounds ... like some ego boosting talk . Nevermind . U know what ? KaiXiang ... reminds me of YiChun .

Those were the days ...

Anyway , work load hasnt changed . Still aplenty . Ive to buck up with ethnomusicology , i hope i didnt miss out much . I know im struggling with harmony and history . But well , tomorrow is choir test . Again , DrGoh wasnt in a good mood last week , and he told us to practice , for that he might just call any 4 out to sing during tomorrow's session . I hope he'll be alright .

I bought quite a number of DVDs , to kill time with .

YanYu is getting abit ... bigger . Why ? Because she is pregnant . Obvious . So , im still having lessons with her . She didnt give me up ! Im surprised ! After listening to some things that she tell me , i felt so ... touched . I love u , YanYu . Mom , dun be jealous . I'll usually go for classes , with an empty mind . Not to be filled , but to be refreshed . So , i didnt practice much , but ... i managed to do what she told me to do . Im surprised ! I love u , WeiKang .

Its time to go slack around . Life has been too ... cramped up . Its time to stretch it out a little . But how much time do we have ? Little . This year is going to be short . So ... well ... not much time to slack around also . That day , i went over to stay over at Jasmine's place . We watched movies for the whole night . Well , Sharon , ChaiXia and i were there . And her mother cooked ... my personal favourite ... rice !

Im joking , its curry . So , i ate alot ! I tell u , reallly , alot .

I love curry .

Grandpa was admitted into the hospital . Blockage of the ... blood vessels thingi . So , they cleared it . It was kinda serious , but not really . So , i went to visit him yesterday , after eating with Christoven , then i met him again later . He was in the intensive care ward ... When i was there , everybody looked gloomy ... except for one little angel . Grandpa , the cutest thing ive ever seen in my entire life ! I tell u , i love my grandpa . He was educated in the Japanese school during the world war ... so , he can speak quite a few languages . We usually communicate in English ... and my grandma dun understand a single English . But sometimes , i'll speak English to her ... and i dunno why . Nevermind that . He was lying in the bed , smiling and laughing away . He held my hand , and when he talked , he gesticulated and moved alot . His hands , full of needles , moved around ... and i was shocked , and i was staring at his hands all the time while he was talking to me . So , i told him to be careful of the needles , then he told me its nothing , then he showed me a bigger one . What the hell ? Its bloody huge . All the way between the thighs ! So , the nurse fed him , and he talked to me , and told the nurse that i play the Pipa . So , the same things again ... Pipa how many strings ... fingers will hurt or not ... where to buy ... isit cheap ... very amazing ... i love the sound ... can play pop songs ... ? Right .

Grandpa is so cute ! I love my grandpa . U know , once , my auntie asked who do i love more , Dad or Mom ... and i told her , grandpa . Its the truth ! I love grandpa !

I might go down to Mandai again , to visit Dad . If u wanna come , ask me . Its fine .

Im waiting for Mom to come home , so i can give her her gift . Its late , i know ... its actually a mother's day gift . Im slow . Because i was choosing wisely . I know , im a good son . Praise me .


That grandpa is my paternal side's , my maternal grandma just had her operation . U know what , ive been visiting the hospitals since December last year . Grandma couldnt see , so we removed her right eye .

Dun laugh .

That sounds sadistic ! No . The doctors said that it might affect the other eye , so its best to remove it . They replaced it with a fake eyeball . I know , dun tell me . Cyclops is alive again .

Im so evil ! Im joking ... really ...

I rubbed the computer screen , and i took it out to the bathroom . I took some foam and scrubbed it . Washed the screen ... and removed the water inside . Then , i clothed it ... because , its time to wake up ! Rise and shine , no more sleeping . The blog is finally , back and alive and kicking !

Come back for more each day . I know i told u guys i wont blog . But ... screw me ! I lied !

Evil ...

And so , come back again .