Sunday, June 04, 2006

Vague

Stressed about that breast , ChaiXia ? No need to worry . Well , i found a cure . A cure to overcome that evil within my head , that kept me thinking about that horrible disgusting image all night long . Well , its a DVD ! A family DVD , just like ... 'Ice Age' . I cried when they finally returned the baby to the humans ... and i cried when the sabertooth died . Well , what a show . After i tried closing my eyes ... they wont leave me alone . They came back . They , the demons . It haunted me again ... those pictures were inflicted into my mind like some horrible posters of some Chinese singers , especially the female ones .

Well , i slept well .

I woke up around noon , with the sound of my ringing phone . Christoven called , and he told me to meet him later at Orchard , to do some shopping . He is going to buy a shoe or something . Well , i got mine already . But well , i'll definitely be willing to go down to shop , however , i've to visit Dad today . So , i stayed home . Sorry .

I played some games ... and i surfed the net for some pictures . Of ... ? Of course , not that ! That , whateva ur thinking of . I found some images of CelineDion , and i posted it as my computer's new background image . And i found some other really ugly ones ... and i played the DVD of her performances again ... and it felt good .

Mom brought back lunch . It tasted fine , like some delicious noodle left on the table for long . Dickshen then came in , which gave me a premonition of me beating him up . And just at the right time , things happened ... really quickly . I was watching the DVD , then suddenly CelineDion's voice stopped ... while her body continued doing the silly dances . Then the computer lagged ... and it was then , shutting off . I was so pissed ! I couldnt control my inner self . I grabbed him by his arm , and i whacked the hell out of him . It was violent , and i rated it R21 . Then , he , by instincts , cried . So , he left the room ... with his right hand holding his left arm ... because its in pain , of course . Mom asked what happened ... and i told her .

Im just like my Mom , the more i think of it , the more agitated i get . I got out of my room again and gave him one more slap . And he cried . I know , i might sound satanic for now ... and almost a child abuser . Trust me , im an angel , i love children . Im here for the kids , because my passion and love for them , is ... unimaginable . Its all good .

Dickshen is a boy who doesnt learn . The only way to make him learn something , is to seriously shock him for a moment . So , he played with fire . How many times does it take for him to remember that fire burns ? Just once . Uncle accidentally burnt him with a lighter ... and from then on , no more fire . So , this time ... hopefully he'll remember ... no more harassing of computers ! U know , when i was young , i was never like that . Mom told me everything ... She said that im a very good boy . Once or twice , i'll get some slapping . Other than that , no more . I will never cry for toys or anything that i want . I would usually just sleep and keep quiet . I dun jump around and make noise ... So , im a very quiet little angel , like she've said . And she said , she was very lucky to have me . Still is ?

After bathing , i took my bag and we went for dinner , before i took bus 86 towards SengKang . In the bus , i sat half a seat ... because this lady was ... so much bigger than i am . And i was thinking about the things Mom said to me in the coffeeshop . She said that she humiliated a small girl , maybe around 8 , a few days ago . This is how it goes ...

Dickshen was playing in the playground , and he whacked this girl , that girl . And so , she whacked him back . Nothing went wrong ... So , this girl went towards all the ladies sitting there . Not ladies , aunties . And she complained ... She asked that who is the parent of that child , pointing to Dickshen . She said that he is very rude and he is very naughty . Ive to agree . But Mom told her that she saw her whacking Dickshen back already ... so whats the big deal ? Moreover , she said , Dickshen is only 2 , and u , referring to her , are 8 ... arent u even a bit embarrassed ... ?

Thats very mean ! But ... i loved that ! Stupid small girls . U know , small immature girls can be so very irritating . U know that ? Im serious . They can ruin ur day with their questions and their experiences . They are all shit . I meant the things they say . One thing to be grateful about ... lucky that our mothers aint like that ! Imagine all the nagging plus the irritating gibberish crap . U'll be in hell before u know it .

Yong was reading the bible to Dad . Im wondering ... is Dad possessed ? I guess not . Too much TV , i know . So , i stayed outside and watched MrBean on TV . Its funny ... because it brings back this very old memory that already turned yellow behind somewhere in that brain of mine . After that , they left . I forced Amanda to watch CelineDion , and after that ... i watched some movie with her .

I saw Dad . And he was weak ... I wondered if he knew that i was there . Maybe not ... ? Well , sad .

Mom fetched me home . She told me that the police told her not to park the car at the side of the road . She was waiting for me , and Dickshen wanted to pee . No choice , she brought him down to pee ... then , the police came . Bad luck . Anyway , there wasnt any open confrontation . Nobody was injured , because neither party were armed . Mom surrendered the kid and they held him down , pinned to the ground ... with hands behind his back . Dickshen was then brought back to the station for further questioning ...

Im joking ... how i wish it came true just now . Well , he is currently ... sleeping , hopefully .

No ! I just heard him laughing . Evil ...

Tell u something , im feeling this laziness to blog . I dun think i'll be blogging anymore after Sunday . The start of year 2 shall be a new start . Maybe ... a new private blog ? Or a new style of blogging ... But , i'll need a camera to post pictures . Actually , dun need . But , i'll need one ... or else how i take pictures of my everyday life ... ? Well , it'll depend .

I asked Mom if we can go LasVegas . Then she told me , ive been there before ! And better , to many , many , states ! Bad news for me , because ... i dun remember a thing ! Well , i was only 3 . To think of it , u know what , i only can remember something . A typical scene ... when i was crossing the road with Mom and Dad holding my hands , my in the middle . It was foggy ... and white ... and i was wearing some thick clothings . Other than that , no more memories of USA . Anyway , i want to go see CelineDion ! Thats why ! If not , damn it , i wont wanna go visit that country . The country that killed millions of people with just a single command , while they cannot save their own people from danger .

Did i say anything wrong ? I'd better shut up and close my eyes . Goodnight .

Wait ! Let me add this . Cyril just got conned for $450 . Well , for a relationship , anything would be worth it , right ? Well , fuck ! I told u ! Well , see ... now u regret it . Too late already . Remember what ive said ... With that bad character , i could tell straight without the need of my eyes . I dun use my ass to think that often , but for this case , i used it .