Monday, August 22, 2005

Abnormal

Monday blues ... my Pipa doesnt sound nice anymore ... i think maybe its because i dropped it yesterday on the floor . Lucky the ground was carpeted , and its soft ... but still ... its painful to see that .

I read all my blog entries again , somethings just seem so familiar , yet some just look so strange to me somehow . Memories flush back at that instant , when i read my blog . I didnt spend much time reading all the quizzes i did , the results , i dun really know it well too . Well , im too busy typing nonsense and doing quizzes for the sake of doing it , the results dun matter . Maybe thats what im doing , the results of everything im doing dun really matter to me , im just doing all these for the sake of doing it , its obbligation . And ... the titles of my blog entries had dropped its standards that i kept througout , before the computer broke down .

Just now on the bus , there was a old man , maybe around is 40s , he was throwing his temper on the bus . I didnt know what happened , but i guessed its something to do with the bus driver . After which , he started to stamp his feet , and pressing the bell to annoy the driver . Please , its annoying the public , its harrassment ... reminds me of the horror girl in school . An elderly man , acting like my baby cousin , its really a disgrace . Stupid old man . Anyway , lets bring the topic to the mad girl in school . Ive lodged a complain to Oscar , the in-charge for disciplinary actions , she wanted to refer this issue to the police , but i refused to . She said that im too nice , i must really take action and make judgement upon this culprit , which i thought its true , but however , its still kinda bad , i'll feel guilty . Its not my fault at all , cant blame me for looking 'cute' or being too friendly , or too nice and stuff right ? Its her mindset that needs some changes . I think that music people are people who are more emotional , and more of the expressive wild side . The normal type of people are those who wears a tie and carries a briefcase and goes to work , following a scheduled time table . People who creates music are usually unbalanced in the mind , which doesnt necessarily means bad , but it just implies that we are abnormal compared to the common folks we see on the streets . Now , its just a warning , if she acts up again , its byebye for her , she'll be paying $15,000 and its gone case for her ... too bad , ive warned u .

Im so tired ... i got so much work to do , but i seem to be very free , but i know deep inside that ive plenty to do ! Im so dead ... somehow ...