Wednesday, August 17, 2005

My Wrath

Whenever i wanna do something , or to make something complete of my own , theres sure some other obstacles that will stop or weigh me down . I really feel so frustrated ... u might call me selfish , but thats how i am ... i am just not happy when somebody touches my things or use my stuffs ... Im just like that ...

WeiFeng today ... not bad ... got very drastic improvement ... or was it that i didnt expect it to be that good . Heard that ChenWei's new song is very nice ... anticipating to hear it . However , there is no way im going to watch their concert , unless there are free tickets ... or they split and pay for me to watch ... which is very impossible .

Sometimes ... somethings are just important to me , not that it has any importance in my life ... but it just signifies clearly to me how some people conduct or present themselves . I believe that sometimes , those that means the least to others might be mean alot to me ... things like , saying 'Good Morning' to me ... i dunno why , but it just makes me feel happier ... well its because ... better not say . Another thing is waving goodbye after alighting at the bus stop ... or simply things like "Are u ok ? How are u ?" ... See ... its all simple ... but it leaves an impact , or more of an impression of somebody .

Nobody is this world has ever made me feel elated or touched ... everyone makes me feel that im useless or either that im not welcomed ... somehow i just feel that im wasting the resources of the earth ... and wasting my mother's money ... im a beast , i admit , and im sorry to be a burden to all . All i can do now is to try being less useless ... which is useless ...

Maybe im the only child , thats why i dun really like to share things . Honestly , i dun have the habit to share things ... but im actually very willing to . However , when i have an ordeal with someone , i'll be too unhappy to work or share with this person again .

This is a new computer , i mind u all , and today something happened to it . I dun wish to change everything , and turn my back against all . Im serious , from now on , i want a personal life . U guys came and ruined life for me for 2 years already , and its obvious that im not even one bit happy about that . Ive shown and thrown my temper , showing my anger and wrath , before , and i know u guys know how scary i can be when im mad . Im someone with not much temper , but when it comes , its extreme , i repeat , extreme .

Look , i hate people who are like that ... they dunno how to look at things in different views . I didnt even start a quarrel ... yet someone just started this cold war herself . Look , its stupid , and i hate that . I hate girls who act cute , it really turns me off ... to my limits ... i cannot handle girls who are weird , moody and just totally weird ! Look , get out of life if u want ... though its a very small case ... to me , i prefer to look further to what might happen in the future between us . Get out ...

People will not take care of your things like how u treat your stuffs . I treat my precious like my life , but people dun , because its not their's .