Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Bad Memory

I forgot to blog yesterday ? I didnt know ... Anyway , yesterday i didnt go to school , i wasnt feeling very well , so i stayed home and did some of my work . Today i finished the new composition that i started yesterday . Its called Gildon's Partita The Beach . Didnt know why i named it that way ... guess it reminds me of the beach somehow .

Dunno why , just now when i was bathing , i was reminded of a particular scene that happened before i was promoted to sec 3 . I was with 2 of my friends , i shant mention who , and we were walking ... then suddenly one of them mentioned about the other , he was supposingly in the same class as me , as in promoted to the same class , but he opted to change class , to another class that is the same with the former guy . I was so sad ... i was like stunned . Very sad scenario ... but its over , so i shall not talk more ...

Now im addicted to the new song i wrote ... so stupid ... but yet so nice .

Ive so much work to do ... today's lecture , i must really applause for Christoven , he was so brave , but yet so rude . But still , so admiring ! He called Dr.Kan a bimbo ... i was like shocked ... the whole class was shocked , once again , ever since the Luke incident too ... But Christoven's was too directly , and there is no way its implying something else ... the bimbo at the back , was clearly Dr.Kan !

I feel that some people are getting weirder ... brainwashed ? I dunno ... suddenly someone is so close to someone else ... well , i dunno ... but i feel that there's something wrong , definitely . Im not gonna be involve in any class politics , no more political games for me , ive got enough and i think that i'll be neutral and just sit my lazy ass there on my seat . I feel that my heart now is so weak , not as in a weak body and a weak heart , but its just soft , sensitive . I tend to fall "in love" easily nowadays ... dunno why ... think its that it has been too long . Its time ... i guess . However , im too busy for this kinda things now . I wanna focus on music first ...

I told someone that i'll write a peom on one topic ... what was it ? I cant remember ... let me think ... let me think ... cant remember .