Friday, August 26, 2005

A Lost Sheep Will Friend The Wolves Of The Forest

Sometimes ... the world is like that , everyone learn to know someone just for the sake of accompaniment . If u live in the sea , ur friend the fishes , but when ur in the sky , u ignore the fishes , u friend the birds . Its the same concept . Sometimes , i dun really understand whether those are really my friends , or are they the hi-bye type . However , sometimes , u wont be able to get much help from these people , they find u a bore or a troublesome guy when ur in need . Like me , a simple favour , though they did it , but i think they dragged their lazy ass and sighed all the way as they helped the favour . The same concept lies there , motionless , nobody will change that , its like reality . Not back to the topic again ...

I got so much to do for my portfolio , and i lent ShiHan my worklist today , and he didnt return it to me . Great ... ShiHan is a cellist , he's borned in a family of musicians , all great musicians . Usually people who are borned in such a family background will tend to lean slightly to the arrogant side . However , i think ShiHan is rather nice . But ... wheres my worklist !? Now , i cannot do my work ... i only managed to do some of my journal entries . The journal is actually a revision ... they are smart ... its too force us to revise on what we did , make us focus on what we learned during our lectures . Its a sypnosis ... somehow ... A self progression report ?

Im tired ... tomorrow will be worse , i dunno what im gonna play ... think i'll play something easy . Something interesting i hope ... I didnt practice ... die .