Thursday, August 18, 2005

Again

My wrath struck again , anger boils and my spirit has fallen into doldrums . Today , something happened to my computer again , i spent almost an hour trying to figure whats wrong , while my cousin sits there , idling and not knowing anything , not helpless , but its not helpful . Everytime when i use the computer , its ok . However , whenever he uses it , when i come home to use it , its always down . Now thats it , ive decided , i changed the account password , so that he cannot use my computer anymore . Ive drawn a line , but yet if it is crossed , or maybe not yet , but almost , i dun really care , to me , its considered over . Its too much ... its over , thats it . I came home , i would expect him for sure to be playing with my computer , but he didnt , from then on , i can expect that something is wrong , and i was right ... i was so right ... I am right !

YanYu is going England for performance , so i wont be having lessons with her for one week , but we arranged our time , so we can have lesson before the day of her flight . So lucky , can go Europe . I wish i would go there , most of my friends in NAFA had been there before , either for courses or for holidays . Thats where music really dwells ... isnt it ?

For me , now im so fed up , i really got nothing to say . One thing ... let me think ... forget it .