Sunday, August 21, 2005

Centennial Suffering

Im so tired today . Ive walked miles and miles , and im so used to it already . Almost everyday or all the time , from AngMoKio interchange back to home , or from YioChuKang . Journey is short , but actually its quite far ...

Today i had my Centennial Symphony practice , after which i had nothing to do ... so i went to NUSCO to practice with them ... I saw YiLeng , she was very shocked , she shouted when she saw me , i reacted the same . Candy , XinTian was there , actually she was the one who saw me during my practice before , and booked me for dinner . So many people there ... cant believe still that Mr.Lum can still remember me ... he asked me whether i want to play as a guest ... he told me to come and play together , and he asked where i am now ... what im doing ... and stuff ... He still remembered me ? We played a new song , its the hardest song ive ever played , dun even talk about sight-reading it . That song , is specially written for NUSCO . The composer is the Indian violinist i saw on TV Mobile that day when i went to school . He is gonna play that piece with NUSCO . Its a Violin and ErHu double concerto ... very unique in style , very interesting , very formulated . I loved it ... but its gonna be tough practicing that piece ... its really the hardest thing ive ever seen ... and heard ... and played ... stupid time signatures ...

Tomorrow will be the Botanical Garden concert , i wonder who will go ... Hope to see some people i know there ... hopefully ... someone ... my friends .