Sunday, March 04, 2007

Sagacious

Im reading my old poems... and they flash back many memories, which came like coloured water. It flows from high to low, from brightness to darkness... and it brought me into an old realm, where i once lived in. Its very obvious that ive grew out of that well. It has never been so miserable anymore. I enjoyed those times when im so free, checking up on myself, holding on to old memories, and trying to extract words and poems out of them. Its kinda sad that life like is extinct. One day, one day... it'll be back, im sure. Meanwhile, let me just paste some which reflects my previous life...

Sadness is fading away, it must be the passion that im feeling again. Did i wake up from the wrong side of bed? For that my heart is beating faster and stronger than i am. Am i impressed with my own acheivements? For what else have i not done in my life? Did i love once or twice without failing to fall out of it? Or did i deny myself from love into the bottomless pit? Regretted the love i once threw away? I dun think im feeling so. Because my heart is beating stronger, for that my feeling for love is gone no more. Who else in this world shall i fall for? For once again, i commit my own mistakes. And who else shall i turn to this time? Im tired of the givings and tired of the takes.

This poem here kinda reminded me myself of giving and taking. Its never fair, and its never the trust that it should be. What have i done to deserve what i got? I really dunno.

Nevermind about old school stuff. I woke up late today, with SiHan calling me up at around 2pm. It was raining outside, and so... i took a cab down to school. QingLun called me and asked me out for lunch, and so... SiHan wanted to have lunch too, so we 3 ate together.

I entered the cab and the lady looked so much like RenaPhua from behind. She wore this leather jacket, and had the similar hairstyle! I was so shocked at first... but because of the Singaporean accent, i knew it isnt her. Anyway, why would RenaPhua drive a cab? Im joking... Remember? We saw this lady singing at CarltonHotel and she looked like RenaPhua too! Well, its the look. And its funny... Anyway, she was very nice. She told me that its the last day of CNY, and everybody would be stuck at the temple near NAFA, so she took me down to school through Orchard, then down to NAFA, instead of through BukitTimah Road. The fare was like usual, $10, thanks to the rain and the jam.

I went upstairs and looked for them. I was wearing this tight MickeyMouse shirt, and SiHan was laughing at me. I knew it, and i wanted to try it out. Its tight, and its funny... I felt funny, but at least i dared myself to. SiHan was telling me that its really gay, because of the tightness and the high cutting for the sleeves. But actually, its not the cutting, its because i wore that shirt when i was in primary 4, or 5. Its really old, and its from America. The other one from America would be the Pikachu one...

Right...

Had a great meal. We headed back to school, and i watched 'Borat' with SiHan. We were changing computers because the computers are all screwed up. Those against the walls are condemned. They are slow, stupid, retarded and always hanging. We were using earpieces, but with ZhengYi and Evan watching, we turned the volume up. Nobody cared until Alan came in.

Midori joined in after ZhengYi and Evan left. She watched with us from the middle till the end. The nude scene wrestling part was the best! Its really hilarious and disgusting at the same time. Midori was stunned... and she was telling me that she is 22 already and able to watch R21 movies before the scene came. Then, it came, and she was disgusted. SiHan was laughing like a pig. As for me, ive seen that thrice i think, but still... it tickles my bone. We showed that scene to Richard, Sha and others. Its really funny...

Borat is hilarious, and i think its the funniest R21 movie ever. Firstly, its not about the sex, but the racism and the sexism. U must be able to accept such issues as jokes, before watching it. Its kinda blasphemous too... Mostly racism. Its ultimate stupidity.

After watching, SiHan took his Cello and we headed for Esplanade. We took bus 857 there, and was thinking about the fireworks. We bought Cello and Viola strings, and we persuaded Christoven to come out. Christoven asked if we really wanted to see him, because he is ugly. Its like so wierd? Then we replied that its because he is ugly thats why we're his friends. Then, he said, 'ok'.

So, we relaxed at MaxBrenner'sChocolateBar, and waited for Christoven to arrive. I ordered Venezuela dark chocolate, and SiHan, milk chocolate. The bar was running with only 2 guys, serving and cleaning, ordering and cooking. They looked busy. I ordered iced water, and it came... tasting like tap water. I bet its tap water anyway. By the way, the hot chocolate was splendid! Its the best chocolate so far. Well, we've decided to try Fullerton's chocolate buffet one day. I think after exams, its the best time for us to wallow away in spending money and going out and of course, playing! We'll be running naked on the beach! Wait... forget that, maybe something less obscene. Probably shopping.

We shared our hot chocolates, and i think his tasted good, while mine tasted like hot milo with more chocolate. Mine was really thick! I loved it actually...

Mom called, and i told her stupid things.


When Christoven came, we headed off to find ourselves a good space to view the fireworks. We didnt need to squeeze into the crowd, because it was kinda empty at first. The seats were all occupied, and most of the people were watching this outdoor performances by JayZhou wannabes. The fireworks started without any warning, and the drumming in the air started the whole parade of fireworks in the sky.

It exploded like striking drums, and the fireworks sparkled in the sky like glittering fire. It filled the sky, and with the striking black background, the fireworks lit up the sky into morning. Maybe less exaggerated, because i rememered there was a better one back then during NationalDay. Can u imagine? Watching fireworks in the morning? Or against the afternoon hot sun? Its super stupid... u'll go blind.

The fireworks lasted for 5 minutes, which was very long! Its around the timing of 2 stupid pop songs. We were still talking about it, while waiting for the crowd to dwindle.

We didnt know where else to go, so we walked over to McDonalds and got ourselves settled there. We bought 4 large packets of fries, and 20 pieces of nuggets, a huge drink and a hot tea. I told them about 'Turandot' and explained the story to them. Well, see... im practicing what DrKan told us to... to try explaining the story to ur friends. I think its kinda bad, i might need to organise my speech. In fact, there are parts which im not really sure myself... and i think im going to watch the opera again tomorrow. Anyway, the concert attendance portfolio is due next week, not tomorrow. Quite a relief...

After filling up, we all headed home. Christoven headed back to school, and took bus 56. We took bus 70, and i dragged SiHan with his Cello, up to the upper deck. Its kinda difficult, i can understand. We sitted down and started watching LOTR from his IPod. Its kinda cool, and i think i wanna get one. Many of them are paying $20 to get Jeremy, the Viola player, an IPod. How lucky. As for me, i got shit for my birthday.

We decided for a really long time with which section to watch, and by the time, we were already at his stop. We alighted, and he was asking me to go his house. But i dun want... because if i do, i'll stay there till morning already. Its hard to get out, because im lazy to. I stayed at the bus-stop, and he waited with me, then bus 76 came.

Im home now, and i think i need to go shit. Before leaving, let me paste another of my poem here...

Undo this magic, unwind this love. Unseal my freedom, unlock this dove. Untie my shackle, undoubt my faith. Uncoat my comfort, unfold my day. Unload ur weapons, unzip ur pants. Uncover those tears, under those tents. Unveil those secrets, unpack my cards. Until im sorry, then u... unbreak my heart.


Its the sagacity. I know im right.