Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The Surprise Gifts

Ive no idea who, but it must be some who hates me alot. Well, somebody edited both my Friendster accounts, by saying that im gay and im dating guys and i need sex. Whoeva it is, i think its really smart how u got into my account, or maybe im stupid enough to have left it signed in in NAFA. So, its either someone from NAFA, which i believe so, or somebody that hacked into it. I dun care who it is, but i just wanna say that i admire that person very much. I can think of anyone in NAFA who hates me that much... because im certainly quite fine with many, only for a few... who are quite capable of doing lame things like that. Well, i changed my password just in case. By the way, if ur the one who did it, thanks! I dun think u might know why... so, nevermind!

Its been quite a few days since school ended for me. I know, tomorrow will be SiHan and YongRui's last day of school, because they'll be having their exams. I can understand the stress, the pain and the torturing anticipation. I went through that, and finally that its over... im quite satisfied, though not as good as i thought it'll be. If its as good as how bad it is, thats kind enough.

Today, i headed down to school to collect my $20 from the finance department in the first campus. To collect the $20, ive to even let them photocopy my student pass. All that arduous crap for that 2 pieces of red paper? I cant believe it... After collecting it, i headed down to Chinatown for lunch with my uncle. We ate alot, actually... i ate alot. It was so difficult to find an empty slot, so Mom had to keep waiting at the carpark, while uncle and i ordered food first. It was a great meal, and i couldnt contact MiYan. Its kinda on the way back to NAFA if i were to collect my trophy from her at NAC. She told me that she'll pass it to me on Sunday when i go for CSCO. Thanks MiYan!

There were many familiar faces in NAFA today. YouGuo played the Pipa for Dedric's recital, and many others. QingLun then told me that he has a gift for me. I was kinda doubtful, thinking that it might be another prank... so, i followed him to his locker. He looked so happy, as he brought me into a studio for me to open up my gift. Its... a SpongebobSquarepants boxers! And a SpongebobSquarepants face shirt! I was so happy! Its like my first gift! Nobody gave me anything... or at least anything special for any of my birthdays any year. All i got was some money, probably some treats and nothing else... Honestly, i cant think of any birthday presents at all. Its not my birthday, not my death anniversay and not any of my grandchildren's birthday... but why did QingLun give me a present out of a sudden? It remains a mystery for all...

I took the boxers and covered my face with it, while too happy for anybody to see that has never been so happy kinda face. Thanks so much! And he told me that his girlfriend picked it for me. So thankful! I love u guys! U know what? Im wearing them now as i blog! Honestly, the shirt is kinda tight. Its a middle size, and honestly... if u dunno, im a person who wears middle size... its just that im fat and ive a tummy. My shoulder length fits only middle and not large, except for some cuttings. Actually it fluctuates around large and middle... but many of my shirts are usually large, because of my evergrowing body during the holidays.

So, after they rehearsed, its Andy's turn to rehearse. I tuned my Pipa and QingLun was laughing about his instrument. He's playing the BanGu, or actually... just the woodblock because they cant get a BanGu. So, its kinda funny... because he doesnt really know how to play it. During the last section, he'll just keep in time and knock at every crotchet. Its kinda funny, because he'll close his eyes and focus... and its funny. Well, after running through about 3 times, we took a rest and went down to catch Dedric's recital. It was TingTing's first, then i brought PeiQian backstage to look for Dedric. She was sitting at the foyer, waiting to enter the hall. Well, there wasnt a single audience except for DrGoh during Dedric's recital. PeiQian and i sat together and enjoyed the whole performance. I had to even help him record his recital. I didnt know what to do, so i just pressed record and left it on the stairs... it even recorded our conversation.

The recital was fine, some parts were messy, but other than that, i think Dedric played really well. I enjoyed the first performance the most, while the second one was kinda boring for me... because i heard that for like a million times already. The last piece was a modern concerto for the Suona, with the Piano accompaniment. It sounded raw to my ears. I dun really like the piece, because its kinda too plain. After his recital, i moved backstage to prepare myself for Andy's recital.

He was really stressed out when he, or the Pianist, played wrongly. During his first piece, he even stopped and apologised, starting again somewhere from the allegro section. We were kinda shocked, but well... it happens. We took our seats and started playing with Andy's cue during the second piece. It was great, and i felt kinda good on stage. I hoped that i felt this good when i was having my own exam... Well, the last section was still kinda wierd... but too bad QingLun doesnt wanna play the rhythm thingi to cue us in. Its not his major anyway, so... cant blame him, he did his best with the bells already anyway.

I stayed back and watched DongXiao's recital too. It was kinda interesting when she changed for the final piece, which she played standing up. Its not really a modern piece, but she dressed like those girls on stage, playing their ErHus by standing up. She moved quite alot too! I must say that its kinda glistening to my eyes. Glistening as in fresh and new. Well, goodjob! After she played, we all left for JunRu's place.

They headed to Bishan first to get the food, while QingLun and i went for soya, then took bus 166 towards AngMoKio to meet them. Before that, i wished Christoven all the best for his exams, which took place after i left. We were talking in the bus, and he mentioned about his misunderstandings with some of his schoolmates and stuff. Well, its surprisingly small how the world is. I think everybody and everyone is linked somehow through a third or fourth party. Singapore is indeed a small world. Anyway, we talked about love too. Its kinda strange how things work.

When we're there, we met up with ShuMin and gang. They all left first, while i waited with QingLun for his girlfriend, i dun think i'll mention who. I brought him to AMKHub, and it was my first time there today! I didnt get to shop... but i brought him to the bank to drop his cheque. After that, he treated me to an ice-cream. Thanks alot again. Soon, his girlfriend came and we all took bus 265 to JunRu's place.

We entered the wrong condo, because its kinda wierd... but we saw this really cute cat there! It was so pretty! I love it! I wanna go bring it home! So, we walked down to another condo and met up with ShuMin who brought us in. They were all cooking already, while MinHui was melting the chocolate chips for the fondue. Its so pretty. I ate many sausages, thats all i remember. I even burp sausages now. Well, they were all busy cooking, and i know its impossible for me to cook, i'll burn everything. So, they kept calling me to do something. I tried, but theres really nothing for me to do. Back then at Sentosa, i did nothing but went to get huge rolls of toiletpapers and went hunting for firestarters, thats all! I did nothing much. I cant cook, so i marinated the chicken wings and ate them too! I steeped all of the chicken wings into the black pepper sauce, and also removed all of the blood clots the way Samuel taught me to a long time ago. Well, had fun there anyway. I had fun at JunRu's place too. Some went to play basketball, while i sat there without moving, enjoying the chatting and the huge variety of sausages.

ShuMin and Dedric couldnt stop cracking lame jokes. I couldnt stop laughing, and well... QingLun's girlfriend was cooking all the time, poor girl. Well, we made her sit down and eat too. Ate alot, and after getting kinda all warmed up, sweating and feeling sticky all over, we took the chairs out and started playing card games.

We first played the shouting game, then some stupid murdering games. Had a load of funny people around, thus had a hell load of fun too! Its the end of their recitals, and everybody is happy as fuck! Im sorry, but yes... we're all very happy! Except for 2 people who hasnt got their exam yet, and its tomorrow anyway. Its Richard and Sebestian the only Percussionists around, and yes... one more. Anyway, it was fun!

Had a hard time deciding where to go after clearing up at 10pm. We took a cab down to the McDonalds that i recommended. Its new, and its my first time there tonight. We took a seat and DongXiao bought a drink, while TingTing bought an ice-cream. ShuMin collected $16 each for the BBQ, and i was really tired by then already. My eyes were like red, but ShuMin was ablazed. She was red all over. I suggested that they can go climb the hill behind the McDonalds. I brought Jasmine and ChaiXia there once i think... they were tricked by me, while they climb that mountain to just get to XiuHua's house. Anyway, they were kinda enthusiastic... but soon, everybody decided to go to DongXiao's house. Very soon, we all took the cab home. Im not sure where the others go, but Dedric and Anthea brought me home first. Thanks to Dedric again and again.

And today, the highest thanks goes to QingLun! I love the boxers! And the shirt! Till now, im still thinking... who might be the one who edited my Friendster profile.