Monday, February 13, 2006

Billy Bombed My Wallet

Amazing someone noticed that i didnt blog yesterday .

Now to answer for the missing entry , im blogging now in school for that i overslept last night . Chatted with Danial then i fell asleep on my bed ...

Woke up early without any alarm , kinda amazing ... i know .

Its never good to say bad things about ur own friends , because they are afterall ... ur friends . But sometimes its so bloody freaking irritating ... and its so obvious ... Well , sometimes u might just have the urge to restate it ...

Well , yesterday was another tiring Sunday . Woke up early and then headed down to CSCC for some tedious practice . It was intense ... and it was hell boring . I played the Pipa ... of course ... but i couldnt take it , it was so boring that my brain was about to explode , so i played the Pipa in some other ways ... wasting full use of my time . During lunch break , it was the meeting ... and of course , there was the agenda ... and then ... there was some other things that WeiLiang and i have to do . But till now , it has been WeiLiang doing everything . Though im in charged also , i didnt contribute anything at all . Thanks to WeiLiang for his hard work , afterall ... he is like such a 'busy' guy ... studying his papers everyday and stuff ... Anyway , after the meeting , i ate instant noodle which cost me $2.50 ... at the cafe .

So , after practice , YongRui wanted to go out ... so ChaiXia and gang decided to take the MRT to CityLink . Well , there isnt anything to do there ... is there ? So i suggested that we take a bus down to MarinaSquare . And so ... we did , because i 'forced' them to . YongRui taged along ... In the bus , i suddenly thought of something about Sharon , and it made me laugh . And did i mention its sometimes kinda contagious . In the bus , they counted my points for my Os . Till now nobody knows the exact score i got , because i really cant remember . In fact , my result slip is still in school ... ACS ... And not bad for Sharon to score a B3 for English . Jasmine might be going over to some poly to study Tourism and Hotel Management . Heard some other people scored pretty badly ... well then too bad , even someone like me , who didnt study a shit for Os , can get those lousy points . Ur a pure loser ...

BillyBombers was dumb . We wanted to eat at Breeks ... but since we couldnt find it , we decided to eat at BillyBombers . Its bloody expensive , when the food is almost as good as Breeks' . Its damn filling ... but its not really worth the money . I paid $25.15 for some stupid fish ... and one bloody milkshake ! Actually ... i can get that in Breeks for ... like only a maximum of $17 . Anyway , had a great time there ... I sat beside ChaiXia and i stole a portion of her share . YongRui was greedy pig , he wanted everything .

Anyway , after eating ... i went to this CD shop ... and i bought a few DVDs . Very different this time ... ? Yes , but the price is kinda still around the same ... $57 . Its some really cheap ones , imported from either from China or HongKong . Though the Chinese subtitles turns me off ... but no choice , its cheap .

SiHan was beside me ... and now hes heading for aural class , so i have a chance to say bad things about him . I taught him how to read my blog , because ive different methods of blogging ... well sometimes , dun u find weird paragraphs that doesnt really quite make sense ... ? Well , there's a way to make them all understandable , but ... the only way will make things sound very obvious .

Back to yesterday ... saw some really good clothings , but doesnt really suit me i guess . One day i must go shopping ... i havent bought anything for myself before . From my boxers to my socks ... my dear Mom bought them all . So this time ... i shall buy something expensive for myself , other than CDs ...

Mom bought me this weird bag ... and she told me it cost $120 . Well ... thats bullshit , i can tell its some cheap stuff in the wet market . But , thanks .

Nothing to blog about , thats why i need to blog on the day itself , or else ... somehow , i'll forget almost everything . Well , like now ... im going to watch this DVD on my own performance last year . I played for this concert and on that day , i was having a hangover , and moreover ... there's still small solo . So , expect what u might expect if u wanna hear it from me . U can read the blog with the title "Hangover of my mistakes" , if im not wrong , thats the entry for that day itself .

Enjoy the polls , and ... Happy Valentine's . Im still seeking for a partner to pretend to be my date on that day , i'll buy myself some flowers ... or else it'll be embarrassing to walk on the streets without one .