Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Tears In Heaven

Something is bothering me , and maybe its because im falling in love . Just quoting from a phrase in Jeremy's song book ...

The prodigal shall face the music , and when there's no money in his wallet , he shall learn to live by hand to mouth ...

Had lecture in the morning . Karen was going through some worksheet ... and i didnt understand almost everything . I think i irritated somebody ... or isit somebody just has this attitude problem that i always neglected . Well , then SiHan tried to help me solve my Dad's ring . Nobody succeeded till now ... and for me , i tried too ... and i almost got it . I somehow got the pattern there already ... it'll take time before its done , very soon .

After class , i went to eat at KFC again . Now , with more people ... mostly the Brass players . I used the coupons , and its thus cheaper . Had a sinful meal there ... and i ordered no breast , because ... its horrible . Just like this lady in the bus just now , she was covering up her chest . And i repeat , chest , not breast . I wasnt staring at her ... and even if i did , its because she doesnt have any breast ... so ... dun mind me . Anyway , before that ... yesterday , i ate with others at SimLim . There , we were all watching this Olympics ... and it was wasting my time , because everybody was first .

Im listening to Sissel , then my cousin's watching the TV ... and the sound clashes with my music ... so , i turned it off .

Anyway , i went to play LAN with QingLun , Andy , Richard , WeiHong and Jason . I didnt go there willingly , because i knew i had no money . But , since QingLun had this persuading face ... i had no choice ... im joking . The games were fun ... and i came in top for all the rounds , except one when i used Techie . Well ... then we played CounterStrike , which is ... like a horrible game . Then , i lost track of time ... i suddenly remembered that ive to go rehearse with LiYang for Sharon's piece . So , i left first ... felt kinda bad .

LiYang wasnt ready , fortunately . So , i asked her to take a rest first ... and have dinner before we rehearse . And around 7pm or so , i went through the piece with her . She was so stressed ... because she has so many pieces to sing , and even tomorrow's platform . She even got scolded from NancyYuen because she had no time to practice her own pieces . Well ... she is popular . LiYang is very nice ... unlike some others who have this very ugly face , meaning ... cold and unfriendly . Well ... she managed to catch most of her notes now ... and i think on Friday , it'll be fine .

Sharon asking me now whether im blogging about her piece . Well , not really ...

The access-course people all went home early . Before that , Audrey came into our room ... and she was crying . She said that Angela bullied her ... well , its kinda silly and funny . Anyway , managed to hear Jeremy sing during his presentation , and it was ... funny . Other than that , heard Sebestian sing ... the whole day , with his different renditions of ... some Chinese pop songs . He thinks hes some kinda superstar ... very funny . Well , nice people in the access-course .


Fhairil said that he's been listening to Buddhist music . Well , i love it too . I look at it as a form of art , not as a form of religion ... or some devil's way of getting us out of the circle . Well ... anyway im out already ... so no harm isnt it ?

Would u know my name , if i saw u in heaven ? Would it all be the same ... ? Would u hold my hand and help me stand , if i saw u in heaven ? I must be strong and carry on , because i know i dun belong here in heaven . I'll find my way through night and day because i know i dun belong here in heaven . Well , beyond the door , there's peace im sure ... and i know there'll be no more tears in heaven .