Thursday, February 09, 2006

Sweet

Yesterday's entry was really long . Wondered how many actually bothered to read it ... Just closed me eyes for a moment , and the next thing i know ... im home . Had a short chat on the phone ... then thought for awhile ... smiled myself to sleep on the bus just now . The first thing ive to do when im home , is blog . So here i am blogging ... before i forget anything , then later ... im gonna bath ...

Was busy last night . Mark called ... and then he reminded me of the group work that we're suppose to complete . And yes , it was left in my book and untouched since the week before or so ... So , i had to start doing last night . Mark and i went through the chords ... and it was horrible . The chords were all kinda wrong , and the bass had to leap and jump ... it was scary . I was cracking my brain thinking of the right chords ... and the inversions and the positioning of the notes . Well ... thanks to Mark for helping me out with the chord . I did it in my computer ... then i promised to print it out and bring it early the next morning . And so i did , i woke up really early ... was feeling kinda uneasy ...

Rushed to the toilet ... and bombed the toilet . I was in school early , so Mark and i went through the chords and we confirmed that its right . Then i copied it unto another fresh piece of paper ... And there it was , completed . Karen was early for class ... and she kept saying im cute , because i dun get a single thing she says . I gave this super blur look ... and then she'll laugh ... right ... Please , im not seeking attention ...

After that , i was free already , but since i promised to perform , i waited till it was 1 45pm . Had lunch with Evan and gang , Samuel , Mark , Fairul and YongRui . YongRui was so selfish ! Nevermind about that ... Anyway , then this old lady , shes a cleaner , and she cleared Samuel's plate . Samuel was very pissed ... and it was funny . But he started swearing and cursing that lady ... which was really unpleasant and really a pain in the eye . I was so ... turned off ... So , Fairul and i made our way to buy some drinks ... the girls followed ...

When i was in school , i followed the access-course people to the NasiLemak stall , and i drank there . They were talking and Edric was showing off his special talent of biting cans ... it was ... weird . Then , Andy showed me his hands ... that was ... weird too . Then we chatted about my past in SYCO , and some musical things ... Then , Andy asked me a question on his workbook ... i was stuck with it for quite awhile before i figured what its trying to ask . It looked ... really tricky . Well , depends on who the editor is ...

Rushed up to the recital hall . And i was told to just practice there and make some music ... but who knows , its actually a performance ! The audience was ... just little ... but then , SiHan brought his friends along ... SengFu and gang . They were sitting at the back . I wasnt nervous , just not really prepared . I didnt know what to play , then my fingers went ahead before i thought what i should play ... and there i went , playing some weird piece . I think my performance was short ... and it wasnt enough , but who cares ... i wasnt informed . It was there that i met the new staff ... and he's Edward , nice guy , and very friendly .

DrGoh asked me to take part in the music composition competition , but i think its a composition for a song , not some musical piece ... Well , im not sure about that ... He insisted that i take part ... and he kept telling me to take part ... Thanks for the motivation , but im not really sure about my compositions . They're just a bunch of ... weird unplayable pieces ... which has no form , and makes no sense ... Well ... i'll try it out then . Heard there are many other competitions going on , like one for SCO ... and dunno what else ...

Thought of buying a webcam , but then Jeremy told me its not of any good quality , its always those same old lagging fews . Then i thought ... maybe hes right . All ive seen before are those blurry ones ... and very slow and laggy ones ... Dun think there's one really good , so not really worth the money . Forget it ...

After performing , i went to practice abit outside the studios , because it was all occupied . Then many people came and asked me to play some pieces ... and stuff . Then the funniest came , PekChuan and gang told me to play 'Sakura' , this Japanese piece . So i improvised and came up with one ... They got it in their phones ... and they were making funny videos of another girl dancing some Geisha dances ... It was really funny ... they are a fun lot . SiHan and friends then told me to play this and that ...

Brought Jeremy and HuiQi to another corner to do their work , so i can practice as well , because they were chased out of their rooms , it was booked . Then Jeremy tried out my Pipa ... and HuiQi is another perfect pitch person , thus they have to suffer the horrible pitching of my Pipa . Some people from the open house came , and they asked about our course ... and i dunno what to say .

At the student's lounge , they were displaying some slideshows . And i brought HuiQi and Jeremy there , Audrey came along . I practiced along the stairways , it sounded really great there . Good place to cheat ur own ears on how u sound ...


Jeremy just told me that he'll bring his guitar tomorrow , just in case if he's bored . Well ... thats cool .

Anyway , i then called some others down to accompany me . Jeremy and HuiQi was slacking around ... and SiHan was talking nonsense and then he laid there motionless , he slept . Then we decided to go for dinner ... HuiQi , Jeremy and i went to eat at SunShine ... and brought back this horrible smell ... as usual ...

Went to the computer lab and watched some stupid clips ... those same few from MadTV .

They left earlier , they had to go for their orchestral practice . Jeremy wanted to stay , but then he suddenly wanted to go . Hope hes not feeling awkward , because i wont snatch him cherry from Edric , and sure i wont lock him up . So ... funny , thats it .

Went to help Andy with his theory , while Dedric came in , then we chatted . QingLun was compiling his scores . Talked about gigs ... and others ... and army . Heard that i got my army letter today , so ... i've to defer soon . Anyway , then Andy told me that my classmates were scary . He told me in a very soft and vulnerable manner ... like he got bullied . They told me that he got locked up by my classmates ... and they even asked him out for lunch tomorrow , and he asked me along . Well , im not invited ... not sure ... about that ... Anyway , thats funny . Audrey told me the same thing too ...

Anthea is irritating , she bought the same ring as i do , now others might think that we are ... No , we are not . And i told her to remove it , but she didnt . Helped Sharon with her composition , i felt bad for not giving enough ideas and stuff ... but i just dun wish to spoil her composition , because afterall its hers , and not mine , thus i shouldnt somehow give in ideas . But since i did , i felt better ... So now , she asked , can the Pipa be bowed ? Nice ... havent really tried that before ...

After walking around in school . Andy , QingLun and i decided to go play LAN . I was fine with anything ... just that i have some homeworks to do . And since im so busy ... i shouldnt have played . But well , for the sake of not leaving them alone , i went along . Had fun playing with them , and yes im noob .

I dunno what im thinking . I think ... i really dunno ...

Sweet , gentle and as beautiful as a flower . I like that ... as its petals gently rub against my horny hands . And mind u , horny actually means rough . As i was saying ... the sweet taste of its nectar on my lips . And yes , i think im in love again .