Monday, February 27, 2006

Play Dead

Irritating , really irritating . Thats it , im gonna be a bitch ... and start bitching ...

Had a war in the arena . The kitchen is a small place , but ive no choice ... i cannot let the assassin escape from my clutches . Since it got itself here ... to its death , i shall do the favour of ending its little life . My enemy stood in the dark , without my knowledge of its existence . I turned the lights on , and i saw its features ... and its ugly . It wasnt armed , but only with a pair of evil wings . I armed myself with a deadly poisonous weapon and prepared my moves . Finally , as u can see ... im blogging now ... so im alive . I left it dead in the arena ... in a pool of insecticide .

Saw so many cockroaches today . An omen ?

Saw this one playing dead downstairs ... this idiotic cockroach . I think the problem with this kinda thing is that ... some idiotic creature should just play dead , and some should just really die , dun play it .

Went for practice in the morning , couldnt wake up for the meeting and i know Mike will be pissed . And worst , i didnt go apologise because i felt kinda weird if i were to . I dunno what i was doing ... but nevermind its done , and it cannot be undone . So , practiced for very long ... Today , im kinda moody because of my painful ulcer , its acting up again ... now , its better . It hurt so badly ... i couldnt eat much , so i ate this fish porridge ... it was kinda nice . Anyway , then somebody mentioned about some IC pictures ... then it reminded me of Jasmine's ... so i laughed .

Practice was tedious , and intense . Went through the pieces , and i couldnt play well because it was freezing cold , though i already have a sweater on . My hands were kinda numb , and i cannot run fast enough ... everything was kinda stiff . But , nevermind ... must get used to all this kinda environment , because its unpredictable how the environment will be like on stages i will perform on in the future .

Went to Bugis with Patrick and gang , YongRui taged along . Then we went to the arcade ... and surprisingly , we met Stanley there . He is now working there ... Patrick and ChaiXia played this game which cost $2 per person , and its rather cool . But , i didnt wanna waste my money ... so i didnt play , i watched . Anyway ... saw this guy playing this game ... and he was really drama ... He was cursing ... and he was slaming and clapping around ... that is weird . YongRui saw it too ...

Ate at the foodcourt , and i ordered curry fish . Then YongRui kept taking my curry ... until it was left with so little ... and he told me that ... hes helping me with my ulcer . ChaiXia ordered this really not worth it thing . Patrick ordered the most worth it ... some really nice chicken and rice . Well ... i drank alot and stole ChaiXia's ice . Patrick paid for the drinks , and so thankful .

Well another one goes ... to SiHan . Thanks for alighting me at the bus-stop ... and i dunno what to say ... im so ... touched ...

Brought Patrick and gang to NAFA ... then they played the Piano . Patrick played the Piano ... and its really funny . Then i went to the computer lab to touch up on the Suona piece i arranged .

Andy just sent me his report ... and its quite good .

Anyway , today's practice is really dumb . The same mistakes and same people ... with the same problems . James was ... making the mistakes over and over again , the Timpani couldnt come in in time . Well , then too bad ... had to keep going on .

I think the same group of people from the same primary school are so similar . Jonathan ... or be it Tillabong ... or me and the ACS bastards . Well , Jonathan asked me what to do for the NAFA audition . Look , i told u before , u ignored my advice and now u say that u didnt know about it ... and now when u need help u come look for me . Like ... what the fuck ? If u really need help , come with a sincere heart , be nice and ask with some manners . Well i cant be bothered ... because it doesnt involve me . Thats it , go play dead , animals .