Saturday, February 11, 2006

Facade

Well Breno has a classical type of blogskin , not bad . For me , im too lazy to do anything with my blog , because there are so many things , and im just bloody lazy . If i were to be charged of something , i'll be charged for sloth .

Woke up early , after chatting with Andy on the phone last night . He called me , and we talked ... about things like NAFA ... and how weird my classmates are treating him . Well , i think Angela and gang might have went alittle overboard , they frightened him . Anyway , its nice talking to him ... then after that ... i fell asleep .

Supposingly meeting WeiFeng and PeiLing at 1pm , so i was already all dressed up . I dun dress ... so just take it as that i was just already prepared . Then , he suddenly tell me that the time has been changed to 3pm . I didnt know ... so i thought , maybe forget it . MiYan and Kenny going also anyway ... So , i thought i'll give it a miss because i promised to go for Evan's party at night . And ... afterall i hate sudden changes , turns me off .

Did nothing the whole afternoon ... was busy watching MsSwan's video clips . She is amusing ... and her accent is very unique . I love her ! Ask me for her link if u wanna see her ...

So , Samuel didnt tell me that he wasnt going anymore . Thats it ... i've been waiting for nothing . I hate last minute changes , or at least , inform me . So i took a bus down to her house myself ... Im not a hypocrite , i hold all my own beliefs . So since i promised , i thought maybe i should go ... anyway , im so free already . Evan and Jwen came to fetch me after i alighted the bus .

When i entered her house , i didnt know what to do . There was plenty of teenagers ... and a group of adults . Jwen and i were ... lost ... and feeling kinda awkward . They introduced themselves , but i couldnt remember all ... only could catch some ... like Daniel , Kenneth , Charmaine ... ? Not sure ... Anyway , then i figured that they were all from her church , and so ... i didnt know how i should feel . But , i felt weird ... they reminded me of my own cell group back then in CityHarvest . Brings back this memory of my old self ... which had been missing , or lost , for quite a long time already , at least 3 years . They practiced their singing in Evan's room , which was kinda in some Manhattan kinda colours .

The group performed for the adults , some Christian songs . Before that , Evan played the Piano while everybody sang some Chinese song . Jwen and i stood at a corner watching ... and smiling around . Then while they performed , Jwen and i sat by the Piano , and saw these old photos of Evan . Big head ... and big teeth ... Evan looks like how she was before . The pictures are ... obscene , thus its not convenient to show it around ... Jwen took some in her phone , go beg her for it . Anyway , after the performance , they sat around and sang some other songs . I stood around ... pointlessly . Called SiHan and YongRui down ... but they didnt want . I believe SiHan was still sleeping ... because he asked some very stupid questions in his messages ... guess he's not mentally stable yet . For YongRui , he was outside and if he were to take a bus or the MRT , it would be already kinda late . So ... told him to take a cab , but he didnt want . Too bad ...

Left early . Kinda wasted my day . Should have went for the WeiFeng thingi , and not Evan's party , because its just not our place to be . Ate a little there ... wasnt really filling , but just enough for the night i guess . Now im home , blogging and listening to AliciaKeys .

My hair is growing back to how it was before . And i must quickly find a doctor to treat it ... i meant , hairdresser .


Gary is chasing me for some list for those who havent paid for the camp fees last year . Well , only a few left ... but some are just ... not really responsive . I think being a sectional leader is the worst job , because im somehow seen as a bad guy . Well , all i wanna say is ... its not my fault , because its the higher authorities that i work for . I wanna give up and just play my Pipa . I cannot take this pressure ... there's so much to do , though its little . What i meant is ... like getting a concert list done is also kinda tough , because people dun wanna co-operate . Like yesterday , i sent a few messages , and i had to call them to make sure that they recieved the message . People like Jonathan especially ... not that im biased , but i think people like that deserve to be beaten up . Anyway , and they didnt know what performance they were supposed to play for , because i told them a month ago , and i know its hard to recall . And for me , i couldnt quite recall it as well , till ChaoYuan reminded me . Its another last minute thingi ... should have reminded me a week before . And so ... i asked some people to do it , and Raymond has another performance , so im afraid that his time might clash . But good thing that he made it for today's performance . Anyway , Raymond doesnt have the red polo shirt , and i think its kinda important , please get it .

So tomorrow's meeting will kinda be a nightmare , because i believe that Mike wouldnt be quite happy . Because there are many things not done , and moreover ... the competition was cancelled , and its such a rare opportunity . Well , i dun get what the fuck the members in CSCO are thinking ...


Well , im not really sure . Anyway i got this few new polls ... One of which will be permanent , its the one for u to judge my character of the day . Either from seeing me ... or from infering from reading my blog entries . The other poll which is in grey , is a mini-poll and the question will always be changing ...

I noticed that my entry nowadays are ... exremely long , or just normal . I dunno why , maybe its because ... im talkative . Anyway , those who recieved their O results , good for u guys ... so please quickly choose ur schools ... and stop wasting time . Sherwin ... where u going to go !?

I feel bad , but ive to say this ... Tillabong belongs with the rest ... the same ... People who finds u only when they need help ... and they wont bother much if there's nothing they need . Such people are like ... Jonathan , Hobbes or David , YiChun ... and plenty more . Im glad there isnt much of this breed in NAFA ... great . Sorry , no offence .

Im surprised , Jonathan goes to church . Thats really good , hope that the lord above will drown him with his mercy rain . Let it bless him and wash his sins off his evil dirty body . Be a fresh new person , Jonathan . If ur not , then forget about all the facade .

Recieving a super big file from WeiFeng now ... hope he doesnt suddenly go offline again , like yesterday . Thus wasting my time recieving nothing in the end ... idiotic .


For the sake of people like Jwen , who doesnt like the song ... im changing it to JamesBlunt's ... Samuel's favourite ... ? Or past time craze ... ?