Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Commotion

Tired , and i missed my stop . I walked a long way home from the station ... and now , i just bathed ... waiting to finish this entry . Meanwhile ... waiting for Jeremy to send me something . U know , the boy who plays with his voice ... so kinky right ? Nevermind ...

Got to know this 2 access-course people ... Jeremy and Audrey's cousin , HuiQi . Jeremy is a Tenor and HuiQi plays the Viola . Well ... seems like the commotion has already begun , it has not even been the first term ... or whateva . For us , or me , it started last semester . Well ... im glad now its all over and done with . Nobody won ... and nobody lost ... so , its fair , but sure enough the scar left by time is still ... lingering around us . Jeremy was so shy , and he didnt wanna sing for us . Audrey and i played the Piano ... like shit ... and after awhile , he started singing . Fairul was like ... spouting nonsense like ... Jeremy's cute ... and stuff ... so embarrassing . Anyway , had a great time in the studio with them .

Had lecture this morning . MrYap was going through some old stuff ... and true enough , i was rather confused . Fairul and i was like trying very hard to understand ... But , i dun think it worked . Well ... i promised him not to blog about some things ... so i shant say here , since i already 'betrayed' him by saying about that incident in school ... last week ...

Thats really ... really ... cute . I think my heart is melting ...

Anyway , i feel rather lost now . There's so many things i've to do , and yet i cant remember what ive to do . I dunno where did i put that form ... im so shit ... im so in deep shit . Im irresponsible , and i feel so sorry . Im dumb ...

Was crossing the road to get some food with SiHan . Then DrGoh came ... he was smiling , with his contagious smile . Then , he said ... he read our blogs and ... i wrote well ... ? Well , im not sure about that ... but , i blog about my life , and thats all about that . Hope i didnt offend anybody ... this time ... And yes , so kind of him to clear my doubt , but well ... it didnt matter much . But thanks ... well ... thanks again .

People were cold . And the building was ... colder . Everyone was like busy with their own secrets ... different alliances form in the middle of the night . With a wink of an eye , nobody will know who's out to get who . Well , life is like that ... like a hundred baby turtles , fighting and struggling their way to get into the ocean alive . And me , im the trampled baby ... ready to feed the hungry birds . There i go again ...


Went to Esplanade with Audrey , Stephanie , SiHan , Angela , Jeremy and HuiQi . Then Daniel , Alan and YunQi joined us too ... but they went somewhere else . We went to the library and started digging up books and scores . I felt to helpless ... because i really dunno a single crap about what to do . And the rest were so busy ... i didnt wanna bother them . But after a few hours there , i managed to citate a few scores for my History ... Thanks to SiHan , and of course ... Audrey who helped me the most . She helped me find the score ... while i was whining like a girl ... because i felt like crying ... Then , she taught me how to citate , which i should already know .

After doing some research ... we went to the roof garden . It was my first time there ... and it looked , beautiful . Soon after some silly nonsense ... the sky was brightly decorated with loud bangs of fireworks . It was beautiful ... even the hotels ... nevermind . Anyway , it was wonderful . Though im not like those who will react so greatly when they see one ... but i really enjoyed myself there . I was watching it with my mouth open ... and gazing at it without blinking my eyes ... because i dun wanna miss a thing .

Ate porridge . I was the last to finish ... u know how hot it can be . Anyway , we were like eating so slowly ... and they were closing already . The lady came and told us to hurry eating ... Well , after that ... we went to buy drinks at CityLink . Took a long bus ride home ... meanwhile , i wondered why my phone was so quiet today ... Chatted awhile ... and then , we hung up .

Great , now CSCO isnt going Australia already . So much for the big talks about fund raising ... now , we have plenty of time to prepare to next year's competition . Well , since something like that happened this year , i believe it will happen again next year . So ... meanwhile , lets recruit some committed people in the orchestra . Thanks to those who backed out ... now , the trip is cancelled . Thanks alot seriously ... i saved quite a lot of money ... ? Too bad , giving Sydney Opera House a miss this year ... i'll be back , next year .

Guess many are very disappointed with the outcome of our preparation . Lisa and Mike must be very ... very ... very disappointed with all the efforts wasted like that . Well for me , ive nothing to wash off with or to start with ... i can only shake my head and roll my eyes away ... Now to think of it , are they here for their own interest ? Or ... are there any people with their hearts out to the orchestra's concern . For goodness sake ... please , dun be selfish .


Didnt know my blog profile was ... so high , or quite high ... or high . I hope it'll come down ... but too bad , its spreading like some gossip , and thats bad .

Tomorrow is a nightmare . Hope not an outage at that moment . I need my system to brainstorm everything ... Dreadful Wednesday ... here i come ! See u tomorrow , DrKan and dear ... DrGoh .