Sunday, March 12, 2006

Eggs

Went to school today . Woke up around noon , then took me an hour to decide to go to school . I was bored and really lazy ... till i went downstairs for lunch , that warmed me up abit , so ... i went home , bathed and took a bus down to school .

Cheap clothes plus cheap coat , makes an expensive look .

Went to school , to look for my notes , so i can go work on it at Esplanade . History portfolio is ... taking me a long time to finish , because i have to look for the bloody scores in Esplanade , and trust me ... its not easy . I spent around 20 min on the catalogue computer , searching for my scores . And i couldnt even find a single thing on JospehHaydn's string quartets . I managed to find Mozart's Piano concerto , and Beethoven's symphonies . The rest , are ... still ... unrecoverable . So , i settled myself on one of the empty tables , and started to flip open the thick dictionaries ... Soon enough , i found the name Mozart , everywhere . It was ... so tough to use , it isnt friendly at all . The jargons within the book was ... too complex for me to understand . Totally impermeable ... ? It was so difficult to diffuse through that little gap between the pages , so ... i thought , forget it . I referred to the specific book on Mozart's Piano concerto , 'Coronation' . Well , its named that way , because of this person called JohannAndre , who is a competent composer , and he somehow completed many of Mozart's incomplete works . Well , in his edition of this piece , he stated that Mozart performed this piece once with another of his piece to the coronation of EmperorLeopold , thus its named as how it is . This person , Andre , should be praised of his contribution , and its only so that we can know have a knowledge of Mozart's intentions , which was ... edited badly by Andre . This concerto hasnt been complete , and its upper system was so carefully written , and with the lack of time , which might be the probability of his incomplete work , that he left out large sections of the lower system totally ... blank , not even with rests ! Andre's errors were blatant , he had successive consecutives fifths , and wrong harmonies , and he pre-announced the accompaniment of the next theme , which shouldnt be intentional . Well , in comparison with Mozart's other works , and his concertos , Andre's edition of the , assumed as , accompaniment , or left hand part , was totally not of Mozart's model . Well , so ... PaulBadura-Skoda reconstructed Andre's edition , and created the new version of this concerto . Anyway , he was a pioneer in proposing the use of period Pianos in perfomance .

Well , i managed to only complete Mozart today , Beethoven was left out alone on the table . Anyway , this guy came to me and asked if he can share the table with me , i was all alone then . Well , it must be my attire which made people react differently . He talked to me , and asked if im studying about theory , and i said ... no , its more than that . Then he told me about the book he was reading about , and he laughed occasionally ... and i couldnt hear him because he was whispering , so i laughed along , a very short one . Everytime i got back to my books , he would say something again ... and i cant hear him , again ... and so ... i laugh , again . Well , he's kinda a nice guy , but at the wrong time dude . So , after i wrote my last sentence , i pack my bag and left .

I went to MarinaSquare , and walked around . With my new formal attire , everybody gave me a different look . I entered this shop , and started to shop around ... then this salesguy came , and asked if i needed help . Now , thats strange , i dun see that coming often . The way u dress really puts u on a different status for a moment .

I took bus 70 home , intentionally , but when i was around SiHan's place , i thought maybe i should drop by . So , i went to his place , and i was hungry . He was playing his game , and the TV was on . I sat around , talked a little ... then started to develop ideas of calling the delivery service of either McDonalds or KFC . Well , i called KFC ... then the girl told me that , i must have a minimum of $25 for KFC , and $12 for Pizzahut . I was confused ... it should be the other way round , isnt it ? I put down the phone , after i said that i didnt wanna take any orders anymore . The lady kept promoting to me the sets and stuff ... then i didnt know what to tell her , i kept saying that i wanna put down the phone . So , i called again ... and hoping that she might have gotten it wrong . Luckily , its another line , and this lady ... was laughing at me when i ordered my food . I was right , its only $12 , and there wouldnt be a charge of $%2 delivery charge if my bill exceeds $24 . Well , i was relieved . So , i ordered my food ... and it took quite a long time , i was making weird decisions , and funny remarks . So , when she said thanks and stuff , i said goodbye . There was an awkward silence , i usually wait till the other party hang up , so i waited ... and there wasnt any beeping sound . So , i said goodbye again ... then the lady laughed loudly and she said thanks ... and she hung up . It was ... totally hilarious .

My food arrived an hour later . I shared my meal with SiHan . I paid around $14 , and i couldnt finish my meal . SiHan took around 2 pieces , there was 4 pieces . I ate the coleslaw and the mashed potatoes . There wasnt any drinks , so ... i drank iced water . I think KFC isnt that nice afterall ... the fried wings or whateva will never beat my auntie's . Well , i think the chickens are ... really of low quality .

After that , i caught my last bus home . Missed bus 76 , so i took 70 again . I realised that the driver was , the idiotic driver i mentioned that day who knocked the window . But he treated me differently , he was nice and he asked about my day . He is Malay , just noticed . Anyway , it must be my attire which made him react this way .

In the bus , i saw many couples . Beautiful ones , old ones and young ones . Well , the beautiful couples are usually ... very goodlooking , but very dead . The young ones are energetic and loving , but surely ... one day , things like breaking up will befall . The old ones are generally the best , they are very loving .

Eggs are but eggs , and love is but love . Whether is scrambled , raw or half-cooked , thats the difference .

Walked home from interchange , and now im really tired . Just bathed , and now im going to get some apple juice , then get some sleep , or maybe play a game or two . Nothing much to blog about today , tomorrow will be ... the celebration , hope it'll be fun .

YanYu isnt free this week , because of the SYF preparation . Im not sure whether she sounded sarcastic , but i thought it somehow felt like it . Well , but everything was kind and really nice . Hope she rest well , and not fall sick . Goodnight ... to all .