Monday, March 06, 2006

Mix And Match

Had fun yesterday shopping . In fact , i wore one to school today , and many looked at me . Well , i know its weird and not suitable for me , but its time to change some of my dull clothings . Some said that its so unlike me to wear such colours . I know ... the impression ive created is like that , and it shouldnt change . Just like how somebody created this impression on others . Well i must say that many are still asking around about the person i hate , well , since its so obvious , then its that obvious . But of course , i wouldnt want an open confrontation , but definitely its not everybody , or the whole clique . Its only one , and this single unit is the one creating this bad impression on the others . I dun like to repeat myself , and like ive said before , if u think i treat u nice , maybe its because u treat me nice , if i give u a plastic face , then maybe its ur own's that im reflecting , simple enough ?

Had aural class in the morning , and i didnt do my work . I went around copying ... and firstly , i took Jwen's book , and its horrible ... she didnt do her work too . Then , i copied TingTing's , she is ultra cute . I think she is really funny and totally natural , unlike some plastic dolls . Anyway , then Yohanna was kinda in a good mood today , she laughed abit . I got the first question , and i had to sing . I couldnt sing ... because i sing in movable notes and stuff ... so i spent quite a while to figure the notes , because everybody was waiting for me , so i was nervous . Nevermind about that ... anyway , the class was kinda empty , weird .

Had choir , and it was fun today , like everyday ? Well , i didnt bring my scores , and i told DrGoh then he gave me that face , he was being lenient . Anyway , we memorised the scores already after last week's test . I promised to buy him that big pen , then today he asked for it . Ive no time to go down to Orchard ... i think i shall go down soon . Anyway , Edric was standing beside me , and hell ... he was really out of tune , really funny . Then he kept poking me ... I shared my scores with him , because i didnt bring ... and YouGuo wasnt in a good mood today . The first thing he told me was something about leaving school . Im not quite surprised , but its still not that good ... so i left him alone , but often turning around and giving the smile i always give him . Well , then Williana sang her rendition of the song , and it was effective , i think it isnt that bad , though it doesnt quite suit the piece , but its really good . Then DrGoh appointed me and Jose to shout the African piece thingi . It was freaking embarrassing , i couldnt shout , and u know ... i cant shout . So , i shouted like crap , then everybody laughed , DrGoh was like ... nevermind . It was fun and funny ... so i dragged Charles along too . Well , sure had fun at choir today .

After that , i went for ensemble . Nothing much ... I think somebody should be more patient with the rest , dun need to give the irritated face . Well , but i understand ... some people just wanna go things through once and for all , but some just wanna relax and have fun . For me , anything comes , anything goes . I screwed up the quintet thingi .

Ate with YouGuo , XiangPeng and Dedric . While eating , made some really silly jokes , cracked some really lame ones too . YouGuo was still in a weird mood , he was talking about music and life . Well , it does make sense , but i dun see a need to worry about it yet . Maybe YouGuo has reached somewhere further from me , and he sees more to what i dun see .

After that , i went to BrasBasah . Didnt buy much , just one more CD . Then , i bought a pair of nails too , because i think somebody stole mine . I left it in school , if im not wrong . Well , that theif shall have his nails ... peeled off ... Im joking , but i dun see who will steal things in school . Well , since we're all friends and schoolmates , there isnt a need to steal each other's things . Anyway , now i see why the year 2 people has their own cliques . It hasnt even been through a year , and u sure can see some people's true colours . Well ... back to the same old topic ...

Lets walk back alittle , and go on with my life today . Evan and Eudora was sleeping at the lounge , so Jwen and i went to wake them up . Then after that , they went to eat at this new shop ... which sells doughnuts . I didnt go along , because i ate already . Then went back to school ... and then ... i played the Piano for a while , then the next thing i knew ... i was late for the commuter concert .

PeterOng sang well , with Pianist , ShaneThio . I missed the first song , which should be very good . Well , the first programme consist of a cycle of 16 songs . DrCasteels was late too , so he sat down and did some his own work , and he told me ... he is saving time , and not wasting them . Though the things that the performer said sounded weird , and his unique standing position has some kinda friendly approach . The performers were comfortable and they made the concert rather relaxing . I sure enjoyed my time there ... well , nice performance .

Went to eat at SunShine , and sure enough ... the food sucks . I ate curry rice , and Jwen ate some noodles with her special mushroom soup , Evan ate porridge . Well , the special thing about that meal was Jwen's soup . It tasted like ... plastic ? Why are there so many plastic stuff around school ... i wonder ... Anyway , it was horrible . The attitude of the ladies there were kinda bad too , they were kinda lazy . Well , Evan's porridge was bland . My curry was ... not that nice . In the end , we started playing with food . Usually u see people mixing food together ... like curry with porridge or something , and it might have looked a little disgusting , but for us , we went the extra mile , we ate it . Firstly , the curry with her soup , we tried ... it wasnt that bad . Evan couldnt finish her porridge , so we mixed the 3 together . Mix and match , and a new taste is born . I forgot to mention , Jwen's soup was horrible , yes , and she made it worse by adding too much salt .

Felt kinda uncomfortable , so i went to the toilet in school . Jwen didnt wanna wait ... so she left first . In the end , i went home with WeiHong and Dedric . Anthea was so ... irritating , she left without us , and she tricked us to take the MRT . Anyway , Dedric was such a liar , like how YouGuo described . It was really funny , he was bullshitting about something , and he made it sound so real , like how a salesman promotes his stuff . Its really funny ... anyway , had a good chat on the train . I dun understand , how can such people live in this world , right , Dedric ? Weird people ...