Friday, March 17, 2006

Master Of Cards

I figured that if i blog early , i wont have much to talk about . So , let me continue talking about last night ... I was hungry , again ... because that instant nooble didnt work out well . So , i suggested Mom to make another one for me . Im afraid that she'll be lazy ... so i suggested to go Malaysia for supper , hoping that she'll find making instant noodle simpler ... and thus abide to my request . Who knows ... ? The next thing , we're in the car ... driving towards Malaysia .

Well , the seafood was good . The physician told me not to take any ... but i think fish is fine ... ? Mom keep telling me that fish is fine and fish is good ... prawns and squids are the one that should avoid most , because they are more ... 'poisonous' ... The fishhead steamboat was ... great ... And the clams were ... awesome . Then there was this pirated DVD shop ... and i wanted to buy something . But since its illegal , and ive always scolded Mom for bringing in cigarettes ... so , i thought maybe i shouldnt buy any . There was this once , she bought cigarettes for me , to carry back into Singapore . Well , its not illegal to carry one per person , but ... its illegal for me , because im underaged . My age has always been a problem ... I cannot watch M18 movies , needless to talk about R21 , and i cannot purchase alcohol . What can i do with my sweet 17 ? Nothing ! So the best is ... wait till this coming November ... which will arrive very soon , within a few months ! Right ...

After that , we came back to Singapore . I was so tired ... i fell into bed , and into a deep slumber .

This morning , i woke up finding my ankle ... rather painful . Maybe its the conscience thingi ... But , i think its still rather fine . Ive stopped taking the Chinese medicine already ... because the pills which come with it , had already ran out . So , im not really sure ... whether my ankle is ... recovering . Later , i might remove the bandage , and get into the water ... and bath ... properly .

Ate at this coffeeshop which sells authentic American food . The food was ... on its average , for me . But , uncle , who recommended the place , was exaggerating about it ... how nice and how nice ... Well , it tasted ... normal . Mom's piece of chicken ... was a thick portion of the breast , so i guess it must be ... very bad . But , its not that bad ... but still , bad . I ate some simple food ... and the curry tasted like ... shit .

Had a horrible meal . So , Mom went to buy something downstairs . I went up ... back home . Then she called and asked if u wanna create a POSB card myself . So , of course ... yes ! Well , im not the average son . I'll always save money ... for Mom's sake . But for my CDs , i'll never be stingy . So , ive told Mom not to create this card for me , because i dun wanna spend any money from my savings . Now , ive ... quite ... alot in my savings ... and i dun wish to touch on it , yet . But these few days have been rather tough for me ... so i thought maybe this card would save my ass . So , i went downstairs with my IC and bankbook . Meanwhile , i flipped through my bankbook ... and noticed a few withdrawals ... so i clarified it with Mom . Then she told me , she was the one who withdrew the money , but she'll always return the money ... almost immediately . Its true ... everything was normal ... But there was this missing amount ... and she said ... its for my new computer . Right !

I was so excited about my new card , and they did it straight away for me . Mom also updated her card , by applying for this new card , similar to mine , which could be used as both an ATM card , and a MasterCard . Cool , isnt it ? Im not sure about all this ... or isit like ... the default ? Anyway , so ... i signed my signature on this form ... then Mom scolded me . She said , why should i sign until so ... difficult ... when i could use a simpler signature ... but , the truth is ... thats my signature ! Ive signed that shit for almost 4 years already ... and i love it , though im always very nervous that i might sign it differently , thus embarrassing myself . So , i signed it twice before signing on the paper . The lady was kind and patient ... because Mom was very noisy . After applying for the card ... i need to create my PIN number ... u know , the password . Then Mom told me to use really stupid numbers ! I was like ... no way ! Mom then told me hers , which is really ... dumb . Hers is ... im not gonna tell u . Anyway , i know her number , but i didnt know she was going to use if for the new card she applied together with me , this afternoon . So , i created my PIN ... and it is ... not going to tell u too . So , after we got our cards ... we went ... home . We're not that crazy to actually try it out straight away ...

Mom is talking in Cantonese over the phone now . Guess its Dora auntie ... my Mom's friend . Mom was a property agent , before ... and i think she still is ... ? Anyway , her boss , Raymond , says that she's , my Mom , lazy ... because she doesnt go to the office often . She'll stay at home to work ... and she'll only go down to do some office stuff , or meetings . So , Dora happens to be one of Mom's HongKong client . Mom has made deals with many rich people before ... and one of them was LeeKuanYew's son . So , she has many friends ... and honestly , she managed to keep in contact because ... she's really a super good agent . Mom doesnt charge extra ... for anything . She doesnt try to steal commission , she does everything by herself . She pays for the extra stuffs like cleaning the house and stuff ... No matter how , shes really the best . How i know ? Because ive seen how other agents work . Jane , that fucking bitch , is a propert agent by the way . She's even one of the top few agents in her company , and its posted in the newspapers . Impressive ? Yes ... indeed ... but she is a slut , and she doesnt have much friends who were her clients before . She is a cheap slut , and dirty little fat whore . Mom is still ... the best .

Why am i praising Mom ... ? She pissed me off just now . She bought me food ... and she didnt tell them i dun want chilli . Why wouldnt she know ? She knows ... please , she'd bought food for me for over ten years ... and sure she knows what i like and what i dun . Like me , wheneva i buy food for her ... i'll know what she like and what she'll dislike . She wants extra cockles for laksa ... and many more ... See , im a good son . But of course im not angry at her ... its only a small thing . Just that , i didnt finish my dinner ... because its spicy , so im ... hungry .

Well , nothing happened . And one of the reason why i wanted to go to the bank was because that , i'll have more to blog about ! See , i care for my readers ...

Anyway , saw this commercial of this magician ... playing around with poker cards . And sure enough , hes a master of cards . And today , ive gotten my own MasterCard , guess ... i'll soon be a master too .