Thursday, March 30, 2006

Vendetta

Behind this mask , isnt a face that i am . Instead , it hides a face which nobody should ever know . I am who i am , and i am what i wanna be . Though my face wouldnt change , my heart will . Thus , the mask remains where it is ... untouched .

Woke up rather late . And surprisingly , i almost had forgotten about my dear exam . Took an MRT , then a bus to school . I was indeed , late .

Got into class , and everybody was still chatting around . Its not just me , and never would be just me , that was late . I took my seat , and put up a smile for DrKan . A wont or a custom ? Anyway , after everybody took their seats and finally settled down ... DrKan gave out the papers , and gave out some instructions . Well , its our listening exam , and we have to identify genres from the pieces she plays fromt he player , and other than that , we also have to answer some very simple questions about the composers and the titles of the pieces . Other than all that , there were also some tackling questions about the pieces in specific ... For somebody who doesnt listen to a bit of Western music , i think its kinda difficult for me to recall those pieces i heard in class before . So , i did identify those genres , but i missed a lecture on Beethoven , thus ... i left out a question on Beethoven . Sadly , thats my loss , but DrKan knew that ... so she gave me that , i meant , that , smile .

After the paper , everybody started to get into a frenzy . People were packing their bags , and getting ready to leave . I went to the toilet , and i saw a few waiting for the lift already . But however , maybe they didnt know ... class aint over yet . So , sadly , we went into class , and DrKan began another hour long of lecture . She went through composers that were useful and composers who were essential . Beethoven , Mozart and Haydn makes up the 3 most outstanding and important composers that we know of from the Classical era . Of course , there were others ... but these 3 has snatched away all other attentions ... and drew themselve of most importance as we can see from the popularity in their music , and of course ... the shallow knowledge of the public .

Ate with SiHan , EnXin and gang . After eating , SiHan and i started to tell them about our super long jokes , like the one on the green pingpong balls and the one of the pink baboon . Crazy arent we ? EnXin and Charmaine both heard the jokes , and then they were ... speechless at a loss of words .

Platform was fine . However , i have no idea why , but i draw so much attention from the performers on stage wheneva i sleep . People like Fairul , Noozli , YongRui and Daniel told me that they saw me sleeping while they were performing before . Amazing ? But honestly , i cannot help myself ... im tired , and it makes me sleepy .

Last night , i slept really late , because i was chatting over the phone with Jeremy , whom now i call him as Frodo , because he resembles him so much . Well , kinda had fun , and hope he had fun too . So , we decided to meet up at Bugis today . After the performance , i went to Bugis to look for him . Then suddenly , somebody tapped me on my shoulder , which frightened me for a moment . It was Evan ... and so , i went into the cafe and saw Jwen too . I left fast , because Jeremy was waiting ... So , finally we met . We walked around ... and i followed him to Yoshinoya , where he had his lunch . He saw a shirt in Bugis , around 3 months ago , and he thought he would like to buy it today ... but the shop closed down already ... So , excited about his hair dye , he had to leave . He went to his friend's place , because they were going to dye his hair for him . Such good friends . It was raining then , so ... being such a nice guy as i always am , i accompanied him to his bus-stop . He ran across the road , and i had to limp over , because my ankle cannot take the pressure of running . Got myself all wet ... so i quickly headed back to school , and prepared myself for lesson .

Sightsinging was great . I thought we sang really horribly , or was it that its beyond hope and thats why DrGoh didnt go through much . Im beginning to sing in the fixed notes ... and i think its working out fine . But still , its highly chances that i'll sing out of tune . Anyway , i cannot really sing alone for that ... because i need support . SiHan shared my book , and he held it . Irritating thing was that ... he kept moving around , so ... i couldnt see my notes at all !

We stayed on stage , because we were released earlier . So , i started to play the Piano , then Samuel joined in . We started playing the familiar tune of the $1 song , which made everbody laugh . Fhairil sang the piece ... and it was humorous .

Anyway , analysis almost got me killed . It was so freaking boring ... and maybe its because that im jaded and stuff ... Its the last lecture of the Wednesdays usually , and its always the killer one . Because , everybody is tired ... and absorbing all the stuff with at such low energy level will kill braincells . Thus , i went out of class a few times ... and finding other people also out of class too . Marie was standing outside the class , sleeping ... And Fhairil went to walk around . Samuel and Fairul didnt attend class at all , because they needed to practice .

Went to play LAN with Andy , Jason and QingLun at Parklane , IRC . Anyway , its fun , but a game will always be , just , a game . After playing a match , i left ... because i had to meet Jeremy again . I promised him to a movie ... and he remembered ... Well , if it wasnt for a treat , i wonder if he'll really make it .

So , we watched 'V for Vendetta' . Its a nice movie ... Complicated and highly sophisticated . It demands intellectual understandings ... thus its complex and intricate . Anyway , the moves and the story plot was confusing , but not till an extend where im totally lost . It was funny at parts , and yet exciting and interesting at others ...

Vendetta , a feud or a murder , both doesnt makes any difference . The vendetta between us will never end , and surely ive been stabbed more than enough for me to die , but yet , im still alive . My blood will not bleed ... but my body will .