Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Bimbo Sluts

Fuck this , the obscured scream within cannot hold on any longer . Tonight , i'll let everything out . Watch out ...

Firstly , went to school in the morning for lecture . We studied about Haydn today , and surprisingly , i didnt take any notes ... because its all not really that useful , it can be found in detailed in our text . Well , so i listened ... Andy was in class in today , the other access-course people didnt come ... because they were still sleeping . After class , i went to eat with Christoven and SiHan . Before that , SiHan and i were crazy over some story that we made up during lecture . Its damn hilarious ... to think of it now , it still doesnt quite make sense , but its funny . Then we were laughing at Evan and Jwen ... and they didnt know what we were laughing about . Well , u guys will know soon when SiHan blogs about it . I shant do the anticipation ...

After lunch , i went to play Sharon's piece . Before that , i rehearsed with LiYang , a very quick one only ... then we were on stage next . I think i screwed up again . I dunno why , but i just keep coming in early ... or im like rushing ... This doesnt happen during rehearsal ... but its always on stage . Well , screw it ... im pissed with myself . Sharon gave me this chocolate ... and i ate it after that ... I rushed out and kept my Pipa ... then went into Jeremy's room . Andy , SiHan , Jeremy , HuiQi and i were all playing around . Then somebody hid Andy's wallet ... then somebody off the lights also ... Jeremy was raped by Andy . I was innocent ... im just playing my little Piano ...

For those who thought that i might be in a bad mood today , it all happened here . After i stepped out of the room ... saw this school of bad fish . Well , this school of fish ... isnt some normal fish , its some really rotten fish . Not that i dun wanna use the word bimbo on them , but ... at least a bimbo has the looks but not the brain , they have neither . Well , ive totally wasted my time making friends with such people ... totally regret it now . I dun make friends with people because they are good in something , or i dun stay away from them because they are bad in something . Sadly , some people turned their back on me . I dun wanna say why , but its obvious to me ... because im not dumb , and i dun wanna repeat that a few thousand times , i know . I know ... i really do . If keeping things to urself is too hard and u have to spill things out to others to let others know how u feel ... then go ahead . Sorry , ur out of my list of friends . In fact , its getting so short ... i think i'll just rather tear it up . Look , im never gonna entertain any of ur silly smiles , and fake concerns . Thats it , now ive realised things like ... its those who ignored me most of the time that really cares . Thanks to Fairul for asking me why im so down and stuff ... and thanks to others like Evan and gang . Well , listen ... im a mirror , if im selfish towards u ... its because ur selfish towards me , and if im nice towards u ... maybe its because ur nice towards me . But if i dun give a fuck about u , its because i seriously dun give a damn bloody fuck about u . Totally two-faced people ... Well , if reading my entry makes u feel kinda guilty , then maybe its just ur normal reaction from ur conscience ... Well , dun need to ask urself whether its u ... if u think its u , then im sure its u . Dun bother to apologise or anything ... because im trying to turn my back against everyone now .

Sharon just told me that she might write for Pipa again ... so i must be prepared to get another set of scores ... others are also writing for Pipa ... I think there'll be quite a few to play for next time . She scored 80 for her composition ... well , thats good i suppose .

I rushed out of school ... and headed back home . I took a bus ... and after that , changed bus . Got home , bathed ... then went out for dinner . After dinner , took a cab to CSCC for practice . Today's practice wasnt that tiring . Well , the concert is around the corner , and the Dizi are still not really prepared . The Suona solo isnt that prepared either ... I think the most stable section is still the TanBo . Goodjob ... but there are still some fooling around inside . Well , im one of them of course ... i wouldnt say who else . I must say that Alvin is a good sport , keep it up .

After practice , i stayed behind and waited for my uncle to fetch me . The rest went off slowly ... and some just walked off like that . Well , im not hurt , there isnt a need to , just felt kinda ignored . Well , its ur choice who u make friends with , and who u wanna talk to . But if ur allowing some other things to affect ur decision , then its an utter disappointment . I also asked a few people whether they wanna attend the concert , and the replies were all the same , either they cannot make it ... or they cant decide . Well , dun need to decide , i can guess the outcome already . Well , i'll expect many rejections as replies tomorrow , and i dun mind . Its normal for people to do that . Disappointment ...

After my concert , i think i shall go pop over at Julia's birthday party . The MOE teachers are really nice people , decent and politically free .

Yes , im fucking pissed today . Well , the reason why is simple , dun bother asking me . One of the reason is maybe because im tired ... and jaded ... another will be those chunk ive said up there , scroll up and read again if u must . Dun bother asking me again tomorrow or something . Tomorrow is the harmony test , and yet ive not studied at all . Im gonna die as usual ...

Fuck u , sluts .