Thursday, March 16, 2006

Piscine Curiosity

Im listening to JasonMraz now , and its great . Revolutionary ...

Internet has been very laggy ... and dunno why , it takes me a really long time to load a single page , and nevertheless ... i still managed to load my blog page . Some people told me that my blog page is too ... big ... ? Well , yes ... there're many things . Theres the tagboard , the counter ... the quizzes and my polls . Other than all that , theres still more ... my entries . I attempted to load all my entries in one page , without archiving it , but too bad ... it couldnt work , it cannot even be published .

Hello to those who just came . I noticed a few new readers ...

Anyway , today ... didnt go to school again . Uncle Tony came , remember ... ? He is my 'sugardad' . Anyway , he bought me food . This time he was in a rush , after eating ... he left .


My ankle is recovering ... very slowly ... Everything takes time , doesnt it ? But , damaging someone or something doesnt ... A quick blow with a hammer could shatter everything , but picking up the pieces would take alot more time than it took for it to break . So , i must say that im still picking up the fragments of my heart ...

I was shouting for Mom , because i couldnt walk ... then she shouted back . It was quite scary ... so i gave a pissed face , and i said ... nevermind . I started to walk to the kitchen myself ... and she felt quite guilty then she gave that smile . Please ... it wont work on me anymore .

Well , if ur a gamer , meaning ... u like to play games . Gaming couldnt possibly be ur life , can it ? Its only those talented ones ... that can manage to bring themself to become a full-time gamer . These people make money ... by playing games ! Well , but for the normal public people ... if gaming is all u can do , ur really a sore loser . I noticed how people play games ... like that once in the arcade at Bugis , this guy was getting himself red hot , instead of supposingly relaxed , and he was cursing when he lost to the computer , or the challenger . Well , if games cant get u to chill ... then go try fighting with some gangster downstairs .

My uncle cannot stand my music . Wheneva i on my music ... he'll come and help me close my door .

Heard that my classmates had their results back already . So , i sent DrKan a mail in the noon ... hope that she'll reply it tonight . I wonder how badly ive done for analysis ... and harmony ... and aural . In fact ... all ! Very bad this year ... maybe i should ... no ... maybe ... maybe not ... Im not sure !

Didnt step out of my house today again . Mom just made me dinner ... some instant noodle . It tasted ... normal . I think i can do a hell lot better ... Maybe i'll go make myself supper later .

Im so freaking bored at home . With no idea or what happened in school ... i'll only have to guess ... stupid things that the girls do ... and stupid remarks that YongRui might have made ... Im joking ... But seriously , who knows ? I can only read their blogs ... to learn about the happenings in school . Hopefully , this break im having now ... will last forever . But still , reality check ... has to come . So , i'll be in school this next Monday . Dun miss me so much ... So , till then .

Nothing to blog about . So , rest well . This might be the shortest entry ever since last year when my computer broke down .

Curious ? Curiosity killed the cat . If u have piscine curiosity , i advice u not to pursue it too far . A fish only dies when it tries to bite the worms off the hook . So , if ur already hooked , fight back . It was that very day when i was a curious little boy . So , i ventured into the alleys which i should have stayed away from . The backstreet boys got me , and thus ... now im one of them .