Monday, March 27, 2006

Tomorrow

Fatigue ... and jaded ... Now , i think i need to sleep really well tonight .

After yesterday night's stay over , i think im becoming like Beethoven . I need some rest ! We played some board games , and sure ... its boring . Anyway , the game was interesting and very long indeed . I won ...

Slept for ... like 2 hours , or less , then we took a cab to school . Was kinda cranky in the morning , so ... i was fed up when somebody snatched our cab . Was so tired ... my eyes could barely open . I paid first ... and SiHan said that he'll pay me back tomorrow . I was so freaking tired , i didnt quite hear anything at first ... and my brain was so dependant on somebody else .

SiHan and YongRui went missing for a moment . So , i went into one of the rooms , and set up my very own bed . 2 chairs and 1 Piano stool , makes a perfect comfortable bed . I left the lights on , so others would know that im sleeping inside . YongRui came in , and he got himself another room to sleep in , which i didnt know . So , when i woke up , i was alone ... so , i went to eat . Ate with Mark , i met him at the stall . Breakfast was oily , and unappetizing .

DrGoh came over and ate some bread . Then he said that he'll need alot of time to warm up the choir . Well , thats because ... its in the morning , and everyone is still in their bedtime mode . So , warming up the choir is a tough job . No wonder , every choir session would spend a generous amount of time on the preparation . Sebestian was standing beside me today ... not Edric . But still , same old problems ... like getting the wrong notes , and singing the wrong tone . So , i was telling Sebestian stuffs i told Edric .

Noozli wore purple today . And thats a rare sight ! Guess hes feeling cheerful .

Anyway , after that ... i left for ensemble . YouGuo was , surprisingly , alright today . So , i didnt get to be embarrassed by him again like the other time . YanChong conducted one piece , and it wasnt that bad . But he was wasting quite alot of time on the same areas ... like a disc on relay . But surely its efficient ... but it wasnt quite necessary . I saw the etude for the exam ... and its freaking tough ! YeoYee told me that its difficult , and i thought i could imagine ... but , its somehow ... just difficult , unless i practice it often . If i dun , surely , i'll fail .

So last night , i took one of the reading that YongRui photocopied , and i highlighted the main points . SiHan said that he'll summarise everything ... and hopefully he did it , because tomorrow , we're going to have a meeting with DrKan . Surely , during that short period ... DrKan will make torment slow and making death as pleasurable as possible . I hope im prepared for her bombastic questions ... But YongRui , would not be joining us , so thus ... i think we've to reach into his topics too ... so that we can give a good understanding of our whole project , and present it to her in a proposal . Well , i have no idea what we're going to do for our harmony project . We havent even started a single proper meeting yet ... are we so dead ?


This Wednesday is our listening exam . And next event would be Samuel's concert . Thanks so much to Samuel !

Didnt know what to do ... and going Esplanade wont help much . So , i thought i should go home and take a catnap first . Who knows ... ? I went to play LAN with Jason and QingLun . They were so ... tempting ... Anyway , i played for awhile only . Then , i took a bus back home . I slept well on the bus , without any embarrassing sightings . I ate some fingerfood , and now ... im really hungry .

I havent touched on my portfolio yet . The date of submission is on this coming next Wednesday . Meaning , i have exactly around a week to finish up on my work . And im pretty sure its more than enough ... but who knows , like my lazy self , i might just forget about it ... and tell myself to do it tomorrow , and u know ... tomorrow will never end .

But i swear to myself , im gonna do it straight away after blogging this entry . If i dun , i will kill myself !

Entries nowadays has been short . And sweet ... ? Because im feeling kinda lazy ... towards blogging . The main reason isnt because blogging is a boring thing . But its that , im tired ... and blogging requires tedious effort ... thus , without much , i cannot push myself to blog any more than it already may be .

So , when will tomorrow end ?