Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Who Is The Real Me ?

Didnt get to do much in school today . Went for lecture , and MrYap was really lame , as usual . Firstly , he drew some stupid stuff on the board . Secondly , he gave some weird expressions . Anyway , we were all going through melodic minor , and some didnt understand . Well , i kinda got it already , but YongRui kept confusing us . He said this and that ... which were all wrong , except some of the obvious facts .

After that , i didnt eat with them . SiHan told me somethings , but well ... i dunno , the problem is just very simply some clashes in our characteristics . This is it , im not angry with anybody else , but only one person , mainly this ... female thing . The rest , are fine . Its just that ive no choice but to isolate myself from them , because she's around . Her presence ... makes me sick . So if anyone isnt with her , im fine .

I know my own flaws , and being such an asshole sometimes is just ... unbearable . But , its me . I know ... so here , i apologise for if ive created this psychological damage , or whateva .

Met Mom , and she brought me to eat with uncle at Chinatown . We ate at this old place ... its the shop where we used to eat , when i was younger . Well , the guy remembered me , and he said that ive grown . Horizontally or vertically ... ? Anyway , then we ate ... The food was good , and kinda healthier too . After that , we decided to go do my NS deferment , instead of updating my passport . But since we can update the passport over at that place , so we went there . Anyway , parked our car at the carpark , then went to exchange our ICs for some visitor passes . For me , i needed my IC for the registration , so ... they understood , and they gave me this ugly green sticker . We were looking for the main building , there was quite a few , but its kinda obvious that the nicer one is the main building , but Mom insisted that we ask around ... So , we did .

Got my queue number , and it was fast . Firstly , we updated my passport . Then next , went to do the deferment . They gave me this computer , and ive to register myself online . I bloody hate to do things over the computer , because im not sure what they want . So many times , i had to irritated the Indian lady and ask her where and what should i fill in . Then she said , many times , just fill in those with the asterisk . Anyway , then the troublesome section was the one that wanted to know my course and which institution im studying in . So , ive to use their search engine to search ... and it was troublesome . They giving me no match ... and Mom started to talk very loudly , and she asked the lady to come . It was freaking embarrassing ... Anyway , after filling everything up ... we went off . Before that , there was this signing up thingi , which wanted me to create an account , and then there was the secret question , so that i can answer to retrieve my own password if its lost . Well , then i didnt know what to put , and i cant think of anything thats not obvious enough . Then Mom was annoying ... she gave really dumb questions like ... how are u ... who are u ... and even worst ones ... So then she suddenly gave one really dumb one , which i thought was good ... because nobody would be that dumb to answer that to such a question . It was funny ...

I went back to school , and took my analysis stuff , and intended to study at lounge , but it was packed ... with the usual access-course people . After bringing them there , that place is gone ... Mark was there too , with the same intention of studying . But well , nevermind ... i left that place later for the library , where Jwen and gang were . Marcus played the FrenchHorn , and i was singing along to the notes he played ... I somehow think that the Horns are better sounding compared to other Brass stuff .

Shaun was studying alone at the library , until somebody came . I studied alone , while Jwen and Evan were eating tomatoes in the library . Charmaine and Jwen were ... disgusting i tell u . U know what they did ? They were burping for a very long time . Charmaine even talked with her burping voice ... and Jwen tried ... Evan was just disgusted and crazy , she started throwing a tomato over at me , but it missed . She went to pick it up later ... and didnt throw it into the dustbin infront of her , she took it back , while dripping , she walked to her seat then throw it into the dustbin behind her . I couldnt study like that ... so i decided to go home .

I took a cab home , because i was tired .

Tomorrow is the exam , and its the only chance of scoring . Another one would be the portfolios ... hopefully i'll pass this module , if not ... it'll be hell . Anyway , i came home and did nothing . Bathed and then ... went to eat with Mom and friends .

We ate at the same place we ate a few days ago . This time , its really a ... filling meal . We ordered chilli crab , and many more . Anyway , Mom loves the crab , because with the sauce , she can order some buns and stuff to go along with it . Well , so ... everybody was eating ... till they all couldnt take it anymore . I sat back and started to watch Mom eat . Everybody , uncle , grandma and her friends , were all talking and watching her eat . Mom then asked me to bring the crab over ... and push the other empty dishes back . So , i did . Then she started to eat from the main dish ... so horrible . She was really hands on ... she ate everything ... and she ate so quickly as if somebody was about to snatch it away or something , thus ... she bit on a hard shell , then she stopped . No sense of table manners at all ! But it was really funny ... and maybe , this is what i call ... family dinner .

Time to study now . Jovan said that he love my entries ... Well , then come here more often then . Thanks all ... and im going to do some hardcore studying ... but before that , i'll show u some quiz results ...

I did the quiz to see how well i get along with other people ... Well it says that i can make friends with anyone and is always interested in what people have to say , but i can also spend time alone quite happily and without getting bored . I dun overreact to things around myself , and people consider me to be a bit of a cool cucumber . How true is this ? I dunno ...

Then the next portion goes out to a quiz which helps me understand myself better ... It says that ...

I am down-to-earth and people like me because i am so straightforward . I am an efficient problem solver because i will listen to both sides of an argument before making a decision that usually appeals to both parties . Well , i think its kinda ... weird .


Im a problem solver , yes , but it'll depends on where the problem comes from . If the problem comes from me , then im sorry ... i cannot solve it .

I am a true romantic . When im in lone , i will do anything and everything to keep my love true .


Well , i hope its true .

I am ready to commit as soon as i meet the right person . And i believe i will pretty much know as soon as i might know that person ...


I sense it , but the other party dun , then its useless isnt it ?

I like to flirt and behave seductively , and usually people will find this attractive , and thats why i'll always have admirers hanging off my arms . But how serious am i about choosing someone to be in a relationship with ?


Anyway , i think its nonsense . I dun behave seductively ...

Education is very important in life . I want to study hard and learn as much as i can .


Right , if thats true ... i wouldnt be here in NAFA .

I have plenty of dream jobs , but have little chance of doing any of them if i dun focus on something in particular . I need to choose something and go for it to be happy and achieve success .

Well , thats some very obvious statement .

I am afraid of failure and scared to have a go at the career i would like to have in case i dun succeed . Dun give up when i havent yet even started ... be courageous .

Right , im already failing all the way .

I am concerned about my image and the way others see me . This means that i try very hard to be accepted by others . Its time for me to believe in who i am , not what i wear .

Well , if thats the case , i wouldnt already eat so much . But who cares ? I dun , so i eat as much as i want . The clothings ... are just something i felt like buying , and i dun wear it to please anybody . Come on ... nonsense ...

Well , here is the true me . I am mature , reasonable , honest and good at giving advices . People ask for my comments on all sorts of different issues . Sometimes , i might find myself in a dilemma when trapped with a problem , which my heart rather than my head needs to solve .

Well , this is definitely true . So ... who's the real me ?