Friday, March 31, 2006

Death Angel

Well , many people gave me reasons to why they arent coming this Sunday for practice . They are going to sweep their graves ... I meant , their relative's . No , i meant ... their ancestor's .

Just did abit on Beethoven's symphony . Ive completed on Haydn and Mozart so far ... Ive left with less than a week to complete my portfolio . And very sadly , our harmony presentation is next Tuesday . Tell u what , we havent even touched on a single thing , not even a complete meeting yet . Im in a rush ... to complete everything within a very short period of time . Tomorrow i'll have to do my aural homework , or else im gonna get scolding ... I didnt go to school today , and thus i didnt hand in my harmony homework . Im so dead ... im totally dead . Our presentation score sheet ... is with MrYap , and im not really sure what to do . Im the stupid leader , and this time i think im sending my members right into the mouth of Satan , and into the burning walls of inferno , hell . The fires are right burning under , ever so red , and ever so hot . There is no escape ... we are dead . The angels above shone no light , but watch with delight that we are sent to hell to ... die . Fine , thats it . We're dead .

I stayed at home , and watched a movie . Such a touching movie ...

Anyway , im so dead ! Look , ive only a week left to complete so many things . Im never a good leader ... and im not born to lead , thus making me lead will only send my followers to their own death . Its hard to do almost anything by myself . But when im motivated to do something , i'll really do it . But this time , its too late . I think i better safe the rest first ... portfolio , once every night . And during the day , i shall do the projects . I shall skip class tomorrow to complete some of the work . We're going to present our project to DrKan and class tomorrow . And sadly , our copy of the notes , is lost ! Who has it ? Ive no idea ... i highlighed everything , and now ... its gone . Great ! So , tomorrow we're gonna present everything hopefully by summoning Haydn back unto earth . We shall have a witchdoctor to bring his spirit up from his grave and into the body of SiHan , our willing donor , and our representative .

So many things . So stressful ... I think im gonna break down any moment . Like now , im in fact feeling this pressure in my brain . Amazing that i havent gotten this feeling ever since dunno when , not even during my exams . However , i usually would get this feeling if i do something wrong . Maybe its my conscience ... its calling me , and blaming me ... What should i do ?

Seriously , i think theres too much to take . Im repeating my entry all over again through different variations and themes . Well , not this time . Im gonna find a solution myself ... and hopefully it'll work , fool proof . Thank goodness that ive YongRui , SiHan and Fhairil as my team members ... and thank goodness that im not the leader , or else i might also fail this coming presentation . Harmony presentation is seriously going ... nowhere and going only one way ticket , towards , down , hell .

Burn , burn and burn !


Burning ...

Burnt !


Im so dead can ? Theres nothing i can do ... and i bet my evil readers are laughing their asses off . Well , i hope it comes off ... and then u'll bleed shit till u die ! Screw u !

Control urself , WeiKang . Its merely a presentation ... the exams are utmost important . But what about the others in my team ? Well , cant actually totally blame me , though i carry the most blame . But nobody initiated anything ... nobody suggested a meeting ... and everybody waited for me to make the move . So , here i am , jwenified , what can i do ? Im wrong , yes blame me , but ... if ur not willing to die under my baton , then ... u should be independent and couldve suggested something . Only Mark did ... and till now , its good enough that he'd done so much work . Well ... im a failure ... please , kill me .

Theres no need for forgiveness or apologies . Its purely my nature and character that im such a bad leader ... Well , im so sorry to people like YongRui , Fhairil , SiHan , Mark , Shaun and Luke . Not forgetting this missing person from my group , Jovan . But , its none of his business anymore . Well , also to the my past members ... like Samuel , Jose , Noozli , Christoven and many more ...

Im so sorry !

What else can i do ? Theres nothing i can do ... the least is maybe to leave school and never to be seen again . I shall hide my face behind this mask ... and hopefully i shall end this vendetta that has been going on psychologically . In a cave , a dark cave . There , i shall bury my shame , and hide my remorse .


Ive made up my mind . And mind u , im not talking about what ive been talking about since the beginning of this post . I shall go back into my regular ... stuffs ... which stopped since last year . Well , it was for a short period . And now to return , i might feel rather shameful . Still , it links back to shame . Im sorry to myself ... for that im a Sagittarius .

Im cursed . I bring death along whereva i go ...

Im no other than ... the recarnation of a fallen angel .